Five Songs Allen Ginsberg Rock Star

Dr_dudley

Feb 23, 2017, 2:50:02 AM2/23/17
ALLEN GINSBERG CAPITOL AIR live with CLASH in Times square NY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyUQ0Z5hyU0

Allen Ginsberg and Paul McCartney playing "A Ballad of American Skeletons"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr5Y4XQO7xQ

Bob Dylan Allen Ginsberg Vomit Express mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zILlNIzptIQ

[please insert your personal favourite hear. i need it to make five]

Allen Ginsberg - Father Death Blues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrM41x_Db1c

___
Bob Dylan & Allen Ginsberg @ The Grave of Jack Kerouac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6IpLUTFYjE

Will Dockery

Feb 23, 2017, 3:18:48 AM2/23/17
On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 2:50:02 AM UTC-5, Dr_dudley wrote:
> ALLEN GINSBERG CAPITOL AIR live with CLASH in Times square NY
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyUQ0Z5hyU0
>
> Allen Ginsberg and Paul McCartney playing "A Ballad of American Skeletons"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr5Y4XQO7xQ
>
> Bob Dylan Allen Ginsberg Vomit Express mp4
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zILlNIzptIQ
>
> [please insert your personal favourite hear. i need it to make five]

How about his number with Leonard Cohen, "Don't Go Hoe With Your Hard On"?

luisb...@aol.com

Feb 23, 2017, 3:19:31 AM2/23/17
On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 2:50:02 AM UTC-5, Dr_dudley wrote:
love his poetry

Grave Digger

Feb 23, 2017, 7:34:41 AM2/23/17
===

like the Milo...Ginsberg had some problems. like nambla for ginsberg.
i gave up on the two of them.
cheers

Grave Digger

Feb 23, 2017, 7:46:15 AM2/23/17
---
I'm not even gonna mention bubba and his trips on the "lolita express"

peace-out
have a wonderful thursday

Will Dockery

Feb 23, 2017, 9:47:03 AM2/23/17
Allen Ginsberg's pedophilia has been a troublesome issue to get past, I grant you

Willie

Feb 23, 2017, 12:26:07 PM2/23/17
On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 2:50:02 AM UTC-5, Dr_dudley wrote:
I revisit this one often:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDtRz27jZAU

Stephan Pickering

Feb 23, 2017, 12:43:54 PM2/23/17
On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 6:47:03 AM UTC-8, Will Dockery wrote:
> Allen Ginsberg's pedophilia has been a troublesome issue to get past, I grant you

Shalom & Boker tov...it is 'troublesome', primarily because there have been those with an anti-gay agenda who have hurled the accusation at him for years. Reb Allen liked young lovers, but he was never investigated for, never charged with, never imprisoned for having sexual relations with young boys ('under age')...because it never happened. If it had, there are enough fascists in the U.S. who would have brought 'criminal' charges against him immediately. To give one example: throughout the 1975 Rolling Thunder Revue, Reb Allen didn't lack for lovers, but none were younger than 18. He was incredibly cautious (and paranoid).
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT

Will Dockery

Feb 26, 2017, 2:31:17 PM2/26/17
"Dr_dudley" wrote in message

Great collection, Dudley... passing this on to the poetry board, where it is
very, very on topic.

:)

Will Dockery

Feb 26, 2017, 2:47:34 PM2/26/17
"drive-by" wrote in message
His association with NAMBLA..negates this 'Rock Star" nonsense....

Hello Jimmy, I was just reading a post from Stephan Pickering on this topic,
and although he was a member of NAMBLA, it seems he never had sex with
anyone under 18, the age of consent.

It was somewhat of a smear job by the right wingers, which Ginsberg sure did
unfortunately add fuel to the fire by, in my opinion, foolishly joining such
a crazy, criminal organization...

But Allen Ginsberg did it his way, all the way.

Will Dockery

Feb 26, 2017, 2:49:45 PM2/26/17

"Stephan Pickering" wrote in message

Hello Stephan, thanks for clarifying that, and passing this along for my
friend Jimmy, who also is having problems defending Ginsberg's association
with a child molester group.

:)

Will Dockery

Feb 26, 2017, 3:43:53 PM2/26/17
Luis wrote in message

Yes, he had some great ones.

drive-by

Feb 26, 2017, 3:48:07 PM2/26/17
"Great ones" does not eliminate fact....If Dylan was a member of NAMBLA, I pretty sure he'd be shunned....luckily he has Rachel to rape on stage....

Will Dockery

Feb 26, 2017, 3:53:36 PM2/26/17
"drive-by" wrote in message
> On Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 3:26:00 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 3:21:10 PM UTC-5, drive-by wrote:
> > > Not interested in Pickering and his obsessions with Dylan or other
> > > ramblings...and if you, my friend, were a member of NAMBLA..you'd be
> > > off my list as well.......gay doesn't bother me.....children and
> > > adults that prey on them do..as does priest's and their young
> > > prey...prey?....no matter what Pickering says....
> > >
> > > I'll say no more on the subject trying to avoid an 8 week long
> > > thread.....
> >
> > You'd definitely never find me on the membership of such a crazy group,
> > Jimmy, and it is troubling to see a poet I want to continue to admire
> > would join such a group.
> >
> > It just seems to lack any common sense.
>
> Well, we all have our wants and needs, I suppose....but man boy love is
> where the line for me ends....even association....(including young girls,
> of course)

Where exactly does the line get drawn as far as age (male or female)?

We all know (or should know, or the police will inform those who don't) that
messing with children is a no go, but where would an acceptable age begin?

Over 18?

Over 21?

Bogart met and fell in love with Bacall when he was about 58 and she was
21... and it was an iconic love of two soul mates.

I still see ladies of 30-40 as "young", so I'm not the best one to judge
this.

So... what age is the line drawn at, inn your opinion?

Will Dockery

Feb 26, 2017, 3:59:52 PM2/26/17
"drive-by" wrote in message

Oh, definitely, Jimmy, I can't condone child molestation, and as I wrote
earlier, being a member of a child molester's group was a perplexing move by
Ginsberg, to me.

Will Dockery

Feb 26, 2017, 4:20:25 PM2/26/17
"drive-by" wrote in message
> On Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 2:47:33 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> you have children..no? what the hell does Bogey and Bacall go to do with
> this......we are talking children...surely you know what a child is...no,
> Will?...ladies of 30-40? You represent that as what the hell I'm talking
> about.....? Like I said...I've said what I thought of Ginsburg and his
> association with man boy love.....I'm done..thanks for listening ..

I'm not arguing with you, Jimmy...

I know what you're talking about, Jimmy, and I think you already know I do.

I did not, and do not, agree with Allen Ginsberg's choice to join a child
molester group, whatever his political explanations were.

M. Rick

Feb 26, 2017, 8:50:28 PM2/26/17
On Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 1:20:25 PM UTC-8, Will Dockery wrote:
> I did not, and do not, agree with Allen Ginsberg's choice to join a child molester group, whatever his political explanations were.

Millions of people are OK with mass torture, mass deportations, punishment of women who have an abortion, legal discrimination of homosexuals, and the religious indoctrination of children (which can entail physical abuse). They voted for a man who made a career of verbally abusing women, and who got caught bragging about groping women. Then these very same people express total outrage over the molestation of children.

Will Dockery

Feb 26, 2017, 11:35:25 PM2/26/17
FOR the record, though, "M. Rick", I not only didn't vote for Trump, I also am not in favor of any of your other grocery list of horrors.

M. Rick

Feb 27, 2017, 2:35:32 AM2/27/17
On Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 8:35:25 PM UTC-8, Will Dockery wrote:
> FOR the record, though, "M. Rick", I not only didn't vote for Trump, I also am not in favor of any of your other grocery list of horrors.

That's my neighbor's list -- he shops at Trumpence Foods. 63 million + customers.

Will Dockery

Feb 27, 2017, 8:53:40 AM2/27/17
The topic here is about a poet that I and many others admire the work of, who joined a group for child molesters, not all this other stuff, which Allen Ginsberg definitely didn't seem to endorse.

michaelw...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2017, 10:56:00 AM2/27/17
On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 2:50:02 AM UTC-5, Dr_dudley wrote:
You're not going to get away with glorifying this syphilitic pedo scumbag in my presence.

M. Rick

Feb 27, 2017, 1:46:16 PM2/27/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 5:53:40 AM UTC-8, Will Dockery wrote:
> The topic here is about a poet that I and many others admire the work of, who joined a group for child molesters

I'm not an expert on the groups dead poets have joined. When it comes to child molesting I'm more interested in the behavior of the living, and there's no shortage of men who sexually abuse children. So if you're going to veer off poetry to discuss child abuse, I might broaden the focus and provide some context.

ME

Nov 25, 2018, 4:48:50 PM11/25/18
Damn. I wish I knew how to cross post.
This proves that Will knew that pickles not only condoned NAMBLA but was a member.
But it’s in the archives!!!

Chafetz Chayim benAvraham

Nov 25, 2018, 8:22:54 PM11/25/18
On Sunday, November 25, 2018 at 1:48:50 PM UTC-8, ME wrote:

> This proves that Will knew that pickles not only condoned NAMBLA but was a member.
> But it’s in the archives!!!

Shalom & Erev tov, QuackerTrash...I have never been a member of NAMBLA, and your antisemitic sniping at Reb Ginsberg is predictable. Your homophobia only demonstrates your stupidity.
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel benAvraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening in the musematic dark

Grave Digger

Nov 26, 2018, 1:53:15 PM11/26/18
====

it was not I writing that shit....It's a world gone wrong.
Who the fuck would want to steal my name.
A thousand pardons to anyone that piece of shit offended in my name.

peace

ron

Will Dockery

Nov 27, 2018, 12:22:55 PM11/27/18
> > and although he (Allen Ginsberg) was a member of NAMBLA, it seems he never had sex with
> > anyone under 18, the age of consent.
> >
> > It was somewhat of a smear job by the right wingers, which Ginsberg sure did
> > unfortunately add fuel to the fire by, in my opinion, foolishly joining such
> > a crazy, criminal organization...
> >
> > But Allen Ginsberg did it his way, all the way.
>
> Damn. I wish I knew how to cross post.
> This proves that Will knew that pickles not only condoned NAMBLA but was a member.
> But it’s in the archives!!!

No, you are confused again, "Me".

Allen Ginsberg was said to be a member of that group, not Stephan Pickering.

Will Dockery

Mar 25, 2019, 1:20:02 AM3/25/19
Luis wrote in message
> [...]

Getting this thread back on track...

Will Dockery

Jul 17, 2019, 2:57:11 AM7/17/19
"Dr_dudley" wrote in message

ALLEN GINSBERG CAPITOL AIR live with CLASH in Times square NY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyUQ0Z5hyU0

Allen Ginsberg and Paul McCartney playing "A Ballad of American Skeletons"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr5Y4XQO7xQ

Bob Dylan Allen Ginsberg Vomit Express mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zILlNIzptIQ

[please insert your personal favourite hear. i need it to make five]

Allen Ginsberg - Father Death Blues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrM41x_Db1c

___
Bob Dylan & Allen Ginsberg @ The Grave of Jack Kerouac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6IpLUTFYjE

Damn cool collection of Ginsberg audio.

General-Zod

May 31, 2022, 4:15:24 PM5/31/22
Outstanding group of tracks....!

W.Dockery

May 31, 2022, 8:10:15 PM5/31/22
Good find.

Victor H.

Jun 12, 2022, 4:10:17 PM6/12/22
Allen Ginsberg was quite talented, musically....

Zod

Jun 14, 2022, 1:10:59 AM6/14/22
On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 9:47:03 AM UTC-5, will.d...@gmail.com wrote:
> Allen Ginsberg's pedophilia has been a troublesome issue to get past, I grant you

Agreed. Every time I think of it I get a hard on.

W-Dockery

Jun 24, 2022, 2:05:17 AM6/24/22
He was, in his own way.