i have an announcement

Rachel

Oct 10, 2021, 1:25:04 PM10/10/21
robert zimmerman is poop.

Rachel

Oct 10, 2021, 1:26:53 PM10/10/21
On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 10:25:04 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
> robert zimmerman is poop.

i am officially renaming this rec.music.neilyoung and all future mention of bob, robert, zimmernan, shabtai, dylan, etc....are strictly verboten.

Rachel

Oct 10, 2021, 1:51:38 PM10/10/21
green day politique

in the forests, the plush
green trees grow
‘cross the fields,
the wheat
green grass flows
and look!
there’s even green
in noah’s great rain-bow

it’s a watery earth
of never-ending glorious greens:
a sight to be
reckoned with
when seen
greens so bright,
not in any way lean

a sight for sore
and aching eyes
the poems
have answered
our lonesome sighs
g-d’s greens
feed
the babies' cries

if you build it,
they will come, that’s
what they say...
battles hard fought,
and battles well-won
each
and every day

as so the world
turned,
the wheels
were spun:
the jolly green giant
is the anointed
chosen son

Rachel

Oct 12, 2021, 9:23:20 AM10/12/21
for anyone who doesn't know who that is...it's bob's ole buddy, neal jong.

jdcha...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2021, 12:30:09 AM11/18/21
On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 1:25:04 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:
> robert zimmerman is poop.

There's nothing wrong with that. Ever get into scat sex?

Rachel

Nov 18, 2021, 10:21:51 AM11/18/21
is that when u have sex with a poop, and then he runs away ?

jdcha...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2021, 10:59:09 AM11/18/21
hi Rachel, hope that you know that I did NOT write that!!!

Rachel

Nov 18, 2021, 11:01:02 AM11/18/21
wow, thank you, jd. no, i didn't catch that. i thought you thought i was being insensitive. :)

Rachel

Nov 19, 2021, 1:56:03 PM11/19/21
ps having nothing to do with it being you (or so i thought) saying it to me. other than just a nice person. not that being bawdy and raucous in one's behavior doesn't have its time and place, it's just hard to tell on the computer, where someone is at, ya know? my parents' had that problem. sort of, being on different wavelengths at the wrong time, in terms of desired activities, and that was in person. probably a lot to do with why they split up. :-( i guess that's the good thing about having a schedule.

remember, as i've always said, "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail!!" (ltm...quoting myself quoting someone else)

i have a plan, but i think it's going to fail. otoh, i've always been the great procrastinator, as i've learned is no different than the typical american. (obamacare, case in point). telling someone you haven't seen for years that you love them, on their death bed, etc...

bob says how seriously you take your life is up to you....sigh....oh who cares. i don't even know what i'm doing here.

bob, if you want me, you know where i am. rachel can marry her computer, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Zod

Nov 20, 2021, 1:04:12 AM11/20/21
Come to Columbus GA and bring a tent for 2.

Rachel

Dec 22, 2021, 10:59:11 AM12/22/21
i cleaned this up a bit. i hope it doesn't come out all bichromatic again. sorry? oh right. like *i'm* apologizing in a dylan group, after getting brainwashed by kabbalists, kidnapped by the pied piper, violently attacked then violated/raped on stage, tortured, exploited, commercialized for my sex, neglected/rejected and cast out into the street, "formosa'ed" as hi calls it, abused, mercilessly led on for decades, and sadistically gaslighted

it's not a very good one, but what they hay, i had nothing else i cared to do

how do you like it, uncle neal ?

green day politique

in thick wild forests,
plush green trees grow
‘cross the fields,
wheat green grass flows
and look!
there’s even green
in noah’s rain-bow

it’s a watery
earth, clothed
in never-ending
glorious greens:
a sight to be
reckoned with
when seen
colors so bright,
not in any way lean

a sight for sore
and aching eyes
the poems
have answered
our lonesome sighs
g-d’s greens
feed
the babies' cries

if you build it,
they will come,
that’s what they say...
battles hard fought,
and battles well-won
each
and every day

as so the gentle world
on its axis turned,
ground wheels
were spun
the jolly green giant
is the anointed
chosen son

rb-l

ps remember i told you guys about the ground round? that's where we went for burgers. we always wanted to order hamburgers all the time, but weren't allowed, we had to try other things on the menu, at other restaurants.

bob, are we ever going to have a meal together? what if you just don't wake up one day? what about me? do you think st. peter is going to let you in? as my father asked me when i was supposedly dead in the icu, is there anything you forgot?

ps thank you for letting the boys in: maria and jesse and anna and sam and jake and desi. :) (are there any more? :-///) (12?!?!!??!?!) planting stories in the press, right? what about the wife is always the last to know?

Rachel

Dec 22, 2021, 11:00:44 AM12/22/21
tc

General Zod

Dec 22, 2021, 7:02:43 PM12/22/21
Cool... cool...!

Rachel

Dec 23, 2021, 10:48:56 AM12/23/21
oh come on, it's a pretty crappy one as far as my poems go, don't you think?

it's a "crapstain" on my mini-canon! <wink> (just kidding uncle neal!!!)

i have a separate folder for him in my little cache o' poems called, "serpent." :) (only what i've already posted)

i wish i had all my writing....it would be something to do...to organize it, try and collate it somehow. mark s. (IQ 161) at one point sent me all my rmd writing but my closet is such a wreck....my whole house...i just have to start over once again, i'm afraid.

i desperately hope usenet doesn't lose it.

i'm so bored and lonely (and sick) since my psychologist dumped me. i miss him so bad. he was my best (favorite)(and practically only) real friend for 10 years. :-///

i only have one real friend, we check in and talk on the phone a bit, that's it, and a tiny bit of help, just enough to eke by. :-////// (for now)

i always wonder what that barfchickensex meant, when he said, "if you loved me half as much as i love you, you wouldn't worry me so much."

that could literally mean anything, encompassing polar opposite interpretations.