Just for fun...Dylan, Elvis and American Pie...

Pamela Brown

Jun 30, 2020, 11:19:45 PM6/30/20

Darlene

Jul 1, 2020, 10:12:26 AM7/1/20
On Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 9:19:45 PM UTC-6, Pamela Brown wrote:
> https://alternativehistoryoftheworld.wordpress.com/2011/01/10/bye-bye-mr-american-pie-bob-dylan-and-the-truth-behind-elvis-presleys-death/

only bob knows for sure

Darlene

Jul 1, 2020, 10:23:14 AM7/1/20
Dylan heard the news while he was at his farm in Minnesota, with his children and their art teacher, Faridi McFree. She was playing with the kids and planning a birthday party for Samuel Dylan’s 9th birthday. Dylan was writing songs for his next album, which turned out to be Street Legal.

Jakob knows if the alternate history is correct, and the art teacher, Dylan's kids and his wife.

by guess or by golly,
Message has been deleted

darlen...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2020, 12:37:25 PM7/1/20
I wonder if Bob likes having all of this attention?
I know I sure wouldn’t. If I were Bob, I would hide my real identity too. He can’t take a shit without someone, making a fuss about it.
Bob Dylan, my friend, stay strong.

Pamela Brown

Jul 1, 2020, 12:49:35 PM7/1/20
Anyone can see this is just a spoof...

darlen...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2020, 1:58:00 PM7/1/20
It’s not funny. It’s cruel and offensive.

Pamela Brown

Jul 1, 2020, 2:47:02 PM7/1/20
On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 12:58:00 PM UTC-5, darlen...@gmail.com wrote:
> It’s not funny. It’s cruel and offensive.

It's about hair.

Zod

May 14, 2022, 3:44:38 PM5/14/22

Jack O'Lantern

May 19, 2022, 2:35:33 PM5/19/22
Marlon Brando was cheating on Rita Moreno.

Attempting to make Brando jealous, she dated Presley.

But the Pelvis was lame in the sack; he was more interested in his peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwich.

But it did make Marlon jealous.

Women outlive men so they can tattle about these things.

Zod

May 19, 2022, 5:23:02 PM5/19/22
Oh, Lordy....