The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2018, 12:54:31 PM1/4/18

.. Maybe so, for my up till now personal history of 7 decades story (born in 1957) ...

This explains the chief X involved.

Still, most people seem to be or behave undead.

If mentioning Dag Hammarskjold, JFK or RFK, for examples. People just look surprised, and maybe adding an ... Ehh ...

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2018, 1:23:36 PM1/4/18

.. The "investigation" result becomes:

Chief X is/ are NATO, UN and CIA.

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2018, 2:49:23 PM1/4/18

.. Some strange proof of these three (NATO, UN and CIA) becoming chief X:

- UN asks NATO if they ever heard the saying of:
"All warfare always is mental disease."

- NATO says nae ... How you heard of that?

- UN replies ... Oh, .. we?? ... We don't know, we got it from CIA.

- CIA immediately counters with: We got it from ECHELON. We have no clue.

Ordinary people become important and "knowing" with a "loaded dice". - Some type of "Preppers" on the highest levels possible all time since about 1950.

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2018, 7:51:10 AM1/5/18

.. Strange noises and low level STOMP STOMP STOMP from neighbors continue ...

Still middle of the day, some hour passed noon, and should be quiet ...

Chief X is chief X, and the neighbors are paid from illegal job.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2018, 2:23:45 AM1/6/18

.. Thinking of dreams ...

The story in OP57 is prefabricated, written and created, at about 1950 from Pentagon. One thorough reason is the Harvard psychological profile of Adolf Hitler outsourced job till Harvard University from Pentagon in 1943. (BBC got a documentary made at about year 2000 of this job.)

This makes the need for OP57 from Pentagon highly probable. And an OP needs its actors. Here I claim myself being one private person illegally hired till such involuntary OP57 actor.

Also the military's own risen fright from the Harvard job here makes some type of OP(57) probable. And the job itself can be done without academic people; it's not that difficult. The human instincts are parallel with all other herd animals - it's exactly the same instincts. Except for human speech that probably "infiltrates" our general herd animal array of instincts.

Beings with linguistic ability becomes till androids, only because of the own linguistic skill. Here the human music has its scientific reason to show up. Music "transforms" androids till herd animals, till average flock animals, again. Music turns back human till the herd animal, humanoid, category. - Bob Dylan's music creates also this re-transformation of android class till human class. All music does this.

Folks have fair reason for listening till Bob Dylan. Still OP57 is a most high-class con from military. Also Bob himself got plain psychological reasons for creating music. We all got this need. - Surely, the dice was loaded from the start, in several aspects.

Regards
LeoK

Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2018, 6:13:51 PM1/6/18

.. The music issue becomes ...

* Why do human create/ want music?
* How ...?
* When ...?

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2018, 6:25:25 PM1/6/18

.. One noting concerning my 8 neighbors ...

They never listen to music, and we talk since 1993.
(They just STOMP, KNOCK and BANG since 1993.)

Hmm ...

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2018, 6:33:40 PM1/6/18

.. Sort of way the neighbor form of "music" is elementary with their STOMP KNOCK and BANG on everyday basis since 1993, when I moved into this flat.

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2018, 7:30:26 PM1/6/18

.. Answer on why, how and when ...

Why..?? People want music for to soften, release and calm down.
How..?? With music that one likes.
When..?? Listening at music mostly in the evening.

This 8 nearest neighbor behavior really is strange.
It's not only their job not to listen on music, they ARE undead also.
They also create problems with their non human behavior.

Just Walkin'

Jan 7, 2018, 12:37:35 PM1/7/18
Basic fundamental need to communicate has been taken over by market dynamics and advertising. In drum circles, sing-a-longs, jam sessions and other places where these needs still predominate, we need music to build, to heal, to grow.

Conversely, on our devices from the radio and TV all the way through our current mobile platforms, we need music to make our economy go, to assert virulent commercial and political messages to prime our customers and constituents and to make our businessmen rich.

We went from profound human creative expression to vulgar entertainment and indoctrination product in two generations!

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2018, 2:33:05 PM1/7/18

.. The neighbors STOMP STOMP STOMP continue, and effort of cutting discussion are notated ...

Just Kidding

Jan 7, 2018, 9:34:25 PM1/7/18
I'm not into indoctrination all that much, but I confess that I don't
mind indulging in a little vulgar entertainment now and then.

Just Walkin'

Jan 7, 2018, 11:06:12 PM1/7/18
On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 8:34:25 PM UTC-6, Just Kidding wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 09:37:33 -0800 (PST), "Just Walkin'"

Glad to see you are also reading LeoK. He's an interesting cat; quite a story to tell.

Ever see the movie The Gamma People? Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d5RIQDcxLA

Just Kidding

Jan 8, 2018, 12:34:48 AM1/8/18
I wouldn't say I read him, but I take a quick peek inside his world
occasionally.

>Ever see the movie The Gamma People? Check it out!
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d5RIQDcxLA

Here's a link to the full movie. I'll try to get to it if I have time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5FM0eRKLek

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2018, 4:18:49 AM1/8/18

.. The neighbors' STOMP STOMP STOMP continue (in real time), and effort of cutting discussion are notated ...

Regards
LeoK

Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2018, 2:22:58 PM1/8/18

.. The neighbors' STOMP STOMP STOMP continue (timed, about 4 hours earlier), and effort of cutting discussion are notated ...

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2018, 6:07:38 PM1/8/18

.. This thesis is rather in line with earlier posts from me ...

Normally music is a comforting experience. With rather low blood sugar demand at the listener. Bob Dylan's music and especially his lyrics is the opposite. Bob's lyrics consume, perhaps, most blood sugar in the entire pop/ rock music sphere.

Bob Dylan needs to consume extra blood sugar himself. Other artists seek a lower blood sugar activity, in their music/ lyrics, than normally. - Hence giving a smother and a calmer "situation" with novel pop/ rock music.

The posts here at rmd, mainly those from me, LeoK, are now having some rather possible rational explanation.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2018, 8:54:55 AM1/9/18

.. Excerpt ...

> Normally music is a comforting experience. With rather low blood sugar
> demand at the listener. Bob Dylan's music and especially his lyrics is
> the opposite. Bob's lyrics consume, perhaps, most blood sugar in the
> entire pop/ rock music sphere.

The conclusion of the latest post is that Bob Dylan's listener/ audience also consumes rather much blood sugar, relatively other artists’ performances.

What we got here is high blood sugar music consume pop/ rock sort or class. Where Bob Dylan can be the pioneer of such type of music. With some chief X at background delivering "fake news" and invented pieces of information, read OP57 data, till Bob Dylan.

This sort of pop/ rock is not legal when connecting such data till any existing private person or child, which I was in the early 1960’s. It’s against the book of law. - Hence the high blood sugar consumes. Again, OP57 is disclosed being highly illegal, whit its perpetrators revealed.

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 7:54:13 AM1/10/18

.. Some hour past noon, silence ...

Power on my computer, STOMP STOMP STOMP from neighbor immediately (timed)...!!!

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 2:12:44 PM1/10/18

.. You don't have to be LeoK for to be interfered from OP57 ...

All individuals born in 1957 in the Western World are objects for Echelon. Probably there exist some type of database with millions of people born in year 1957 at default OP57 HQ.

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2018, 8:11:35 AM1/11/18

.. According OP57 ...

All herd (flock) animals got 5 instincts in singular and 7 instincts in plural. So do/ did human till we got the language at about 40000 years ago. - The human linguistic added skill after time develops extra instincts, handling this new speech skill.

So now we humans need OP68.

Wonder when OP57 understood this..??

Yes, I said that I was one of the best accountants in Europe.

Regards
LeoK

PS. I said many times that I do not belong till OP68, thus I'm born in 1957.
DS.

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2018, 2:27:55 PM1/11/18

.. OP57 does still not understand that their correct own OP brand is OP68.

Hence the STOMP STOMP STOMP (timed). Makes sense, this also. OP57/68 is the undead peoples' OP.

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2018, 5:44:11 PM1/11/18

.. It's a quarter before midnight STOMP STOMP STOMP from neighbors.

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2018, 7:22:45 PM1/13/18

.. Night about half past one STOMP STOMP STOMP ...

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2018, 8:08:18 PM1/13/18

.. About night 2 AM STOMP STOMP STOMP ...

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2018, 2:24:26 PM1/14/18

.. Whole Sunday in silence ...

Power on my computer about 8 PM immediately STOMP STOMP STOMP from neighbors.
Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2018, 7:18:22 PM1/15/18

.. If one calculates at the five different senses and brain "bandwidth" ...

You get vision (eyes) till about 70% of the brain’s total "bps" where the hearing got maybe about 15%-20%. - When the music focus instance at any listener probably results in a "pace" down of the actual bps at brain.

Scientifically, music that you like and feel comfortable with probably has a calming effect at the brain's bit per second, bps, rate. The total average brain bandwidth is estimated till 1-10 terra bit per second. With focus at music the hearing "takes over" the major vision's 70% part bandwidth and less glucose is metabolized in the actual music focusing.

So, the reasoning the about 10 latest posts probably is right.

People with a too high blood sugar don’t play music, if not the music itself, in some manner, metabolizes much sugar. - Therefore, Bob Dylan creates songs for himself and akin of him.

Yes.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2018, 11:32:21 AM1/16/18

.. Excerpt:

"What we got here is high blood sugar music consume pop/ rock sort or class. Where Bob Dylan can be the pioneer of such type of music. With some chief X at background delivering "fake news" and invented pieces of information, read OP57 data, till Bob Dylan."
-- LeoK --

This sort of music is here with Bob Dylan. If such music is the new, world or western world, "order", is somewhat difficult for the moment to answer on. Probably chief X also got high blood sugar levels, if so this form of music may stay, in the western world, at least.

If combining high blood glucose levels with the found AI#: All warfare always is mental disease; this form of music has higher tendency to survive. - With the military's #1 interest.

We have found reasonable cause for such music and chief X being the military, mainly NATO. With UN and CIA as backup, in this issue of the global/ Western hemisphere OP57/68.

- High blood glucose levels are escalating on global scale. So this form of music, and other such media, has its reason for to be here in our epoch. The epoch of media that is running on the edge of the law. - My own opinion being highly involved is a clear law felony.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2018, 8:23:28 PM1/16/18

.. More cites:

"- High blood glucose levels are escalating on global scale. So this form of music, and other such media, has its reason for to be here in our epoch. The epoch of media that is running on the edge of the law. - My own opinion, being highly involved, is a clear law felony."
-- LeoK --

Of course our Western World has lot of media (about year 1960-2000) that are involved in breaking the law here. Chief X is trying to "sweep under the carpet" earlier western media being illegal or near being felony. The latest years chief X has given some type of order to be more on the right side of the law.

Although, the neighbors are STOMPING, KNOCKING and BANGING in real time (year 2018) by order from chief X (NATO, UN and CIA).

Still, the Western World is raped "silently" from chief X in real time. The #metoo call is one such proof of that lot of the western world bosses (especially at OP57/68, NATO, UN and CIA) are making felony from self-interest and own psychology.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 7:28:50 PM1/18/18

.. The hour is about 1:30 AM .. STOMP STOMP STOMP from neighbors ...

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 8:15:52 PM1/18/18

.. The hour is about 2:15 AM .. STOMP STOMP STOMP from neighbors ...

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 8:35:36 PM1/18/18

.. The hour is about 2:30 AM .. STOMP STOMP STOMP from neighbors ...
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 9:04:16 PM1/18/18

.. The answer on my neighbors' STOMP STOMP STOMP behavior are "undead-stalkers" with chief X.

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 9:15:29 PM1/18/18

.. The hour is about 3:15 AM .. STOMP STOMP STOMP from neighbors ...

Just Walkin'

Jan 18, 2018, 9:49:06 PM1/18/18
See, if the dice are loaded, you should change your game. Maybe spin a wheel and turn that STOMP STOMP STOMP into a HONK HONK HONK. Pull a lever and maybe get a CLANG CLANG CLANG.

At least you get a little variety. You know, make their intrusion on your busy life a symphony of some sort, a symphony of sonic madness.

I used to hear sirens and banging, after the BOOM BOOM BOOM stopped.

Check it out. It's a whole lot of fun!

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2018, 7:21:14 AM1/19/18

.. Hi, Just Walkin' (and other disbelievers) ...

Thanks for your idea. The neighbors are governmental workers (hiding/ apolitical). White-collar workers who effectively are bosses here in local OP57/68 for up till 50 years back in time (civil police, surveillance, military among others). (Don't forget Olof Palme who was shot from orders by chief Xx.)

All these villains are civil state murderers from mental disease reason. - This thesis got probability from witnesses and other observations from innocent (non-Xx) people. Observation (large amount) and statistics gives the criminals.

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2018, 8:56:58 AM1/19/18

.. I'm telling the truth ...

The military is/are facing disintegration because of:
AI# All warfare always is mental disease.

We got #1 X here.

Of course there are (X)x people also. A lot of.

STOMP STOMP STOMP (timed).

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2018, 12:13:10 PM1/19/18

.. STOMP STOMP STOMP (timed)

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2018, 12:43:36 PM1/19/18

.. Some types of CC, Crime Capital (crime wealth):

* STOMP Capital
* JFK Capital
* Olof Palme Capital
* KNOCK Capital
* DOOR BANG Capital
* and so forth ...

The world of the undead stalkers is set for review. The different governments are revealed being people collecting CC for to show off for each other.

I would suggest immediately skipping the CC mining; maybe some bitcoin mining farm may be some suitable substitute for all CC mining folks.
Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2018, 6:15:46 PM1/19/18
-- LeoK --

The white-collar workers (especially they who are inside the police and the military) are having the same psychology in the Western World. Although, when all these suspicions are hilarious; still true from statistics and observation. Also the found AI# formulas confirm all mystic neighbors and their bosses. Hmm... Why is Europe like this..??

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2018, 4:29:02 PM1/21/18

.. Cite:

"The white-collar workers (especially they who are inside the police and the military) are having the same psychology in the Western World. Although, when all these suspicions are hilarious; still true from statistics and observation. Also the found AI# formulas confirm all mystic neighbors and their bosses. Hmm... Why is Europe like this..??"
-- LeoK --

Europe is the absence of several since 1960-1990 "popular" individuals:

Dag Hammarskjold, Marilyn Monroe, JFK, RFK, Olof Palme among others.

Europe inclusive USA is..!! strange.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2018, 2:07:58 PM1/23/18

.. STOMP STOMP STOMP from neighbors ...

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2018, 2:53:38 AM1/24/18

.. An "old-timer" is back ...

Silent CLICK, the latest two months, when you lightly waken in the night and alter sleeping position. And silent CLICK in the mornings when "you self decides" to go up from bed in the mornings.

It's military in Sweden. Domestic (X)x. (NATO, UN and CIA.) This apartment probably is a domestic military governmental torture chamber. - Probably since the house was built. Ever since from about 1951. I've got this apartment via the social security in Sweden. Theses guys are involved into the assassination of Olof Palme in 1986. These military here defends their Crime Capital.

# All warfare always is mental disease.
# All warfare always is cosmetics for mental disease.

These neighbors are involved into theses two here mentioned AI#.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2018, 6:14:53 PM1/25/18

.. There really is something "strange" with the silent persistent neighbor STOMP STOMP STOMP in real time (timed).

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2018, 11:42:04 AM1/26/18

.. Again, STOMP STOMP STOMP from neighbors ...

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2018, 12:10:12 PM1/26/18

.. More STOMP STOMP STOMP (timed) from neighbors ...

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2018, 7:20:36 PM1/26/18

.. It is the Government that does it (the military and the surveillance). (JFK, RFK and Olof Palme among others.) (Proven.)

And the neighbors are allowed to STOMP, KNOCK and BANG from the government.

This is my sincere belief.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2018, 5:35:49 AM1/27/18

.. Power on the computer: Start of STOMP ...

Power off computer "silence".

The Government is crazy STOMP'ERS.

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2018, 6:08:08 AM1/27/18

.. In some way this neighbor STOMP behavior is "ethnic cleansing" ...

It's almost the same everywhere in town, this "varying" "strange" behavior. - Of course, they got a too high glucose level when they all waken in the morning.

The psychology in the "STOMP" is to, for themselves, cut the too high sugar in their own blood. It's a severe crime to camouflage crimes in this manner. Hence the added metabolizing when intellectually comparing whit the law. This is a severe crime who the neighbors and the government (the military and the police) make.

rof...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 12:56:43 PM1/29/18

.. The neighbor DOOR BANGING is extreme (timed) ...

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 11:38:14 PM2/3/18

.. It's 5:30 AM and all seems calm, uhu ... Think it was decades since last time rmd discussing groups being a peaceful instant for me.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2018, 7:45:57 AM2/4/18

.. About 1:40 PM the very silent STOMP STOMP STOMP though is back. Inclusive one passing airplane (timed).

Hmm ...

rof...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2018, 6:07:34 PM2/6/18

.. Still there are strategic low sounding STOMP STOMP STOMP (timed).

Already when I moved in here, in August 1993, there were some strategic noises from the neighbors. Especially when I did some reading from books. When I was re-reading books that I liked (I got my first computer in 1996), there were strange strategic sounds from the neighbors involved in my book reading procedure.

The only logical explanation is that this flat was a governmental torture facility from start. Probably all time since the house was built at about 1951. (- The dice was loaded from the start; in extended aspects.)

And in 1951 we got the nuclear weapon, western world, discussions. BINGO..!! - The military, again, at my suspicions, accompanied from the domestic surveillance all the time from the early 1950's.

In 1958 the Swedish military nuclear (atom bomb) project was banned from voting by the Swedish politicians. And still is. - BINGO, again.

Regards
LeoK

Rachel

Feb 6, 2018, 6:10:00 PM2/6/18
BINGO BYE-BYE!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 6:17:09 PM2/12/18

.. The day has though been rather surprisingly "silent" ...

Although at about 10-11 PM there were some "infra" low strategic STOMP noises.

At this hour about 2:45 AM any such "strategic" noises are absent, for this time. It's just silent now (timed).

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 6:19:47 PM2/12/18

.. There really are laid "nets" of "fivers", from military, with start of about already in 1950 AC.

The inhabitants of Europe are now at 2018 AC not that bright and foreseeing than they were at about 1950 AC. At this part the, European's and the US's, joint military OP57/68 has have its success.
Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2018, 3:31:38 PM2/17/18

.. One thing is apparent with Mr Bob Dylan's songs ...

If almost all other songs at that time, the early 60's, was nice and "lay back"- style, Bob's songs was rebellion and battle. That still is notable these days in the year of 2018. Nowadays Bob Dylan is remembered for his 1960's songs. And he still performs those, with other easier material, on his nowadays tours.

The Pierrot style, which Bob Dylan had in the early 60's, is taken till the hearts of his listeners and viewers. These types of artists are sort of way "natural" entertainers. There are other such artist coming on at the stages in the 70' and 80's. David Bowie, Madonna and Mylene Farmer, for examples. - They all certainly are models of the music industry’s epoch of successful Pierrot style. And all these persons are very successful in their careers.

Being Pierrot style is not illegal in any way, it's one of several personal profiles accepted and taken till the audiences’ hearts.

I know that I'm right; it's without doubt if looking at videos from that time.

If Bob Dylan has involved rumors into his song between the 60's and the 90's is not that easy to answer at. Still one of Bob's 5 first official songs in 1960 got the title of: Every time I listen to the spirit. - Who is the spirit? - Maybe the highest possible answer are NATO, UN and CIA.

Regards
LeoK

Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2018, 12:37:12 PM2/18/18

.. The same "phenomenon" as 10000 times earlier:

Silence, puter on, STOMP STOMP STOMP - puter off, silence. Puter on, STOMP STOMP STOMP - puter off, silence.

Of course it is strategic noises from neighbors. From (X)x (from NATO, UN and CIA), from neighbors.

Regards
LeoK
18 February,

rof...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 11:24:44 AM2/20/18

.. The recently mentioned "phenomenon" does occur again (timed).

Low noise STOMP STOMP STOMP "awakens".

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2018, 6:31:41 PM2/22/18

.. Some type of summit of all the posts can roughly be:

If you got too much blood sugar you are like a SpaceX rocket once launched. The on board computers in action and the involved telemetry is the story here told of OP57/68.

Once launched, or born, you follow the story all the way from the year of about 1950. This is OP57/68.

Regards
LeoK

Just Walkin'

Feb 22, 2018, 9:40:53 PM2/22/18
This much is obvious.

rof...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2018, 12:43:34 AM2/28/18

.. If this flat IS a governmental torture chamber since about year 1951 ...

Then the only, for me, LeoK, option is zero (#0) STOMP, KNOCK, BANG, or whatever happens with the neighbors’ noises.

Probability does not count normally here, at this apartment; this situation is drawn from my review here since at least year 2005.

Regards
LeoK

Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2018, 7:53:25 PM3/2/18

.. One "mysterious" post quoted from chfw 5 ...

"--- 2016-09-01 (European date form), Local time: 10.35 AM ### Posting @ Record Music Dylan topic Google Discussion Groups, Coming home from work V ---
The 8-list- symptom assemble.
--
This is a rather/ very hasty listing due an intellectual tough effort of systemizing these types of often subtle and often in the society established symptoms.
Describing & symptoms:
Loss of neck lobe(s) "rabies", stalking, alienation,
--
Down metabolized self instinct zombie, diabetes, joining, grouping,
--
Down metabolized instinct political urge, pathologic urge, collecting,
--
Altered sexual urge (incl bs) illogic, temper, over-kindness, under-kindness,
--
Non signaling brain excessiveness, depression, catatonia,
--
Emotional loss under award-ness, over award-ness,
--

The risk here mentioned is "man-made" from military, hence the epic distribution of the risk.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2018, 11:17:39 PM3/3/18

.. I'm no WHO. Maybe I'm an involuntary whistle-blower of the epic risk involved here ...

Yeah. Maybe I should have the need of a bodyguard at least. Still, I'll avoid the WHO because I'm not fond of vegetables.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2018, 12:35:30 PM3/4/18

.. The STOMP STOMP STOMP from the neighbors has some connection till my computer's Power ON/OFF button ...

All time since 1996 when I got my first computer.

STOMP STOMP STOMP (timed).
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2018, 3:01:32 AM3/8/18

.. I do not wish being this, or so much, "technical" still our own brain master patterns can be disclosed and probed via the neighbors and the military ...

Think theses patterns are called the "alpha" "beta" "delta" "theta" and "gamma" general brain phase patterns. With in order here mentioned carrier waves on about 2Hz, 5Hz, 10Hz, 20Hz and 40Hz. All theses brain general pattern can be measured from any unique person’s space, from the military. This is the all other herd-animals’ "speech" except man. And man can hence also speak this pre linguistic speech with 2, 5, 10, 20 and 40Hz carriers if we wish to learn.

Believe this was what happened before my computer era when I usually was reading or re-reading favorite books of mine in my same flat in between 1993-1996.

Therefore I made a phone call over the English channel of this neighbors’ behavior to the (Old) Scotland Yard in fall 1994. Because of that the neighbors already then seemed to have domestic governmental mandate to interfere. - In a highly mysterious manner into my living space. Scotland Yard was doing nothing concerning my position of being stalked in year 1994 from probably the Swedish domestic surveillance.

Hmm...

Scotland Yard did vanish for a while from London with my call over the English Channel and was back some time ago with the New Scotland Yard. An English special behavior revealed.

Hmm...

When I was reading books this period in my flat I myself got a brain carrier of 20Hz, this was STOMPED STOMPED STOMPED on from educated neighbors then at about 1993-1996. It all was, and still is, US army front edge planted science, from the Korean War military research. I did lend a book of brain waves about in 1995. - When I thought to reread this ”Korean” book in about 1996 it was reported stolen from that library. - BINGO..!! (Observe..!! The 20Hz brain wave is the joy-full brain carrier manifesting.) BANG STOMP and KNOCK spoils the 20Hz and steers towards the 10Hz fear/ stress carrier. My neighbors are educated all right, all time since year 1993 here.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2018, 3:04:39 AM3/8/18

.. Someone, something or some are stalking me, LeoK, according the book of law ...

With "clicking" at my master brain patterns. With classified AI brain research (OP 57/68) and with highly mysterious UFO reports.

The only possible stalker here, with these mentioned covert (extreme) high tech connection, is the military.

The "fingerprint" of the total "situation" with the CHFW series since year 2005 is with 99% probability the military. Only the military knows something about such top science tech. The military here is NATO. Not Putin.

The perpetrators are NATO, UN and CIA in joint with domestic military (Xx).

And with the AI formula of: All warfare always is mental disease. The top "losers" are both NATO and Putin. Both like war. Both #1 issues is war. That is disease.

The full answer is the liking of warfare, giving all the #1 stalkers.

Regards
LeoK

Message has been deleted

rof...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2018, 1:11:48 PM3/11/18

.. The average daily living is "by its own" hard and tough ...

The neighbors do without hesitation add "hard and tough" weight till the normal living - since at least 1993. On everyday basis till now for 2018-1993, 25 years. On a most strategic manner, that only can be educated from military and surveillance.

It is war for every day basis here these 25 years. All who likes war and warfare does this and the, military’s and surveillance’s, education "shines" through the neighbors till being "professional" worse neighbor behavior.

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2018, 1:29:34 PM3/12/18

.. Silence all day, power ON computer, STOMP, STOMP, STOMP ...

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2018, 3:29:14 PM3/12/18

.. Power OFF, silence. Power ON, STOMP STOMP STOMP ...

rof...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2018, 8:49:15 PM3/14/18

.. All societies says being "functioning" via 4 pillars...

1 Law.
2 Media.
3 Economy
4 Psychiatry

With the appropriate books in each pillar.

One "book", although, seems to be obsolete here; the "psychiatric" book is faulty. The psychiatric novel knowledge and science is "darkened" from the military. Remember that the Pentagon outsourced attempt, of a psychological profile of Adolf Hitler in 1943 from Harvard University, was a covert success. The up to date "book" of psychiatry is stopped on 1940's knowledge level and is hold there, from military. I.e. the global psychiatry is obsolete and today stands on a pre WW II level.

The psychiatric situation at the European military and surveillance's personnel are proof enough of this. My domestic military and surveillance incorporates into this wrongful psychiatric status. It is proven, or more described, with the CHFW series since year 2005 here in the Google discussions forum. The novel domestic media sometimes cover this bad psychological status. Then these types of news are "forgotten" the next day.

Where did the promised investigation attempt from UN on Dag Hammarskjold go, for example?

Regards
LeoK

rof...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2018, 1:35:42 PM3/15/18

.. Cite:

"All societies says being "functioning" via 4 pillars...

1 Law
2 Media
3 Economy
4 Psychiatry

With the appropriate books in each pillar."

End of cite.

Psychiatry is among the 4 basic pillars because of that the human specie is struck with lot of mental altered dispositions compared to other herd high functioning animals. Being human specie, almost everybody, incorporates so many possibilities having mental deficit. - Hence psychiatry has its rightful place among the 4 base human- society's pillars.

Regards
LeoK

PS. Silence all day, power ON computer, STOMP STOMP STOMP (timed).
DS.

It is loading more messages.