Bob Dylan I’ll be your baby tonight Oslo 2022

President_dudley

Sep 28, 2022, 6:08:52 PM9/28/22

Chris Pyle

Sep 29, 2022, 9:32:38 AM9/29/22
On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 6:08:52 PM UTC-4, President_dudley wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mojVdyuR-Uk
Thanks there buddy! Always good to hear his voice!

Rachel

Sep 29, 2022, 11:11:44 AM9/29/22
how can you say that? he was coughing. his lungs and throat are sick. it's horrible. you're just USED to the SOUND. it's crying out in sickness and dis-ease.

Chris Pyle

Oct 3, 2022, 11:38:13 AM10/3/22
> how can you say that? he was coughing. his lungs and throat are sick. it's horrible. you're just USED to the SOUND. it's crying out in sickness and dis-ease.I

Good bad or ugly, at least he isn't lip syncing, and he's doing what he wants with his life.

Rachel

Oct 3, 2022, 12:26:47 PM10/3/22
THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE OF MORALS OR AESTHETICS AFAIC!!!!!!!! (tv just said chicken coop)