New book by Bob

Chris Pyle

Sep 11, 2022, 10:54:16 AM9/11/22
Go to bob.com to check it out and maybe pre order it:

The Philosophy of Modern Song
November 1, 2022 - hardcover, ebook, audiobook - wherever books are sold

Also, my heart goes out for the survivors of 911, the families of those lost and my tears for so many of us who can never forget.

on a side chuckle, today I went to my mailbox and found a small package from Bob.com. I had ordered a shirt, (my heart hurt when I had to toss my tee with a photo of bob and band from way back), but couldn't think what this small package was. When I opened it, I laughed on this sad day. It was a rain poncho free gift. It made me think of the great bob show I went to in the rain and got so drenched. Put a smile in my heart for sure.

Just Walkin'

Sep 11, 2022, 9:40:12 PM9/11/22
Good idea Chris! And while we're at it please let's remember Victor Jara and the 40,000 people killed by the US financed and supported military coup that overthrew the freely elected government of Salvatore Allende on September 11, 1973 and replaced it with Pinochet's bloody fascist dictatorship.

Will Dockery

Sep 12, 2022, 2:15:14 PM9/12/22
Thanks to the voices of those such as Phil Ochs, many of us never forget.

By the way, great to see you and Chris here again, Ken.

🙂