Engaging Bob....

Willie

Jul 19, 2022, 2:13:49 PM7/19/22
I occasionally get notified about EDLIS posts on Facebook. Not sure what I did to deserver them, but this one came today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9nIwc29Umc

If you stick around to the 4:10 mark, Ken plays the snippet of the show where he gets to talk to Bob. What struck me is how relaxed and friendly Bob is. This was in 1985, the year of Empire Burlesque (not that that sheds any light on why Bob is so relaxed).

Rachel

Jul 19, 2022, 2:23:56 PM7/19/22
On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 11:13:49 AM UTC-7, Willie wrote:
> I occasionally get notified about EDLIS posts on Facebook. Not sure what I did to deserver them, but this one came today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9nIwc29Umc
>
> If you stick around to the 4:10 mark, Ken plays the snippet of the show where he gets to talk to Bob. What struck me is how relaxed and friendly Bob is. This was in 1985, the year of Empire Burlesque (not that that sheds any light on why Bob is so relaxed).

probably just finished masturbating

Rachel

Jul 20, 2022, 12:29:12 PM7/20/22
you know.....flog the dolphin....choke the chicken...get the baby batter off the brain before a big date...

don't you know anything? ;)

Will Dockery

Jul 22, 2022, 3:42:16 AM7/22/22
On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 2:13:49 PM UTC-4, Willie wrote:
> I occasionally get notified about EDLIS posts on Facebook. Not sure what I did to deserver them, but this one came today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9nIwc29Umc
>
> If you stick around to the 4:10 mark, Ken plays the snippet of the show where he gets to talk to Bob. What struck me is how relaxed and friendly Bob is. This was in 1985, the year of Empire Burlesque (not that that sheds any light on why Bob is so relaxed).

1985 should have been so much better for Dylan.

After the relative failure of Empire Burlesque, Dylan clearly stepped back for a few years, stopped trying so hard.

"Oh Mercy" was worth the wait, though.