over the years

Chris Pyle

May 21, 2021, 7:45:16 AM5/21/21
not including best of and bootleg series.....

Bob Dylan (1962)
The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan (1963)
The Times They Are a-Changin' (1964)
Another Side of Bob Dylan (1964)
Bringing It All Back Home (1965)
Highway 61 Revisited (1965)
Blonde on Blonde (1966)
John Wesley Harding (1967)
Nashville Skyline (1969)
Self Portrait (1970)
New Morning (1970)
Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid (1973)
Dylan (1973)
Planet Waves (1974)
Blood on the Tracks (1975)
The Basement Tapes (1975)
Desire (1976)
Street Legal (1978)
Slow Train Coming (1979)
Saved (1980)
Shot of Love (1981)
Infidels (1983)
Empire Burlesque (1985)
Knocked Out Loaded (1986)
Down in the Groove (1988)
Oh Mercy (1989)
Under the Red Sky (1990)
Good as I Been to You (1992)
World Gone Wrong (1993)
Time Out of Mind (1997)
"Love and Theft" (2001)
Modern Times (2006)
Together Through Life (2009)
Christmas in the Heart (2009)
Tempest (2012)
Shadows in the Night (2015)
Fallen Angels (2016)
Triplicate (2017)
Rough and Rowdy Ways (2020)

Just Walkin'

May 21, 2021, 4:14:57 PM5/21/21
Quite a load.

Willie

May 24, 2021, 10:45:54 AM5/24/21
Thanks Chris for these birthday posts. I have all these albums, except for Saved and Slow Train Coming (which I'll get, finally, as my birthday present to Bob). I think the first eight were great, and those after had their great songs, but I wouldn't classify as great albums (even BotT). A testament to his greatness is that WUMB in Boston has, for at least 15 years, played a Dylan song at 5:30pm every weekday, and it seems in all those years, I've never heard a repeat. Probably impossible, but it seems so.

Zod

May 17, 2022, 3:21:04 PMMay 17
On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 7:45:16 AM UTC-4, Chris Pyle wrote:
Good records....