Anybody hear from Mr. Jinx?

Just Walkin'

Oct 30, 2021, 11:38:04 AM10/30/21
Once a regular around here, Mr. Jinx and his moniker haven't been seen in quite awhile. I once tried to visit him in the UK when I saw Bob Dylan at The Roundhouse but could never quite connect. Anybody hear from him these past 10 years?

pcallas

Oct 30, 2021, 11:44:21 AM10/30/21
Good question - that's a name from the past!

Rachel

Oct 30, 2021, 11:29:32 PM10/30/21
On Saturday, October 30, 2021 at 8:44:21 AM UTC-7, pcallas wrote:
> Good question - that's a name from the past!

and so are you! :)

nice to see you, peter the normal! :-)

gj

Nov 1, 2021, 11:20:06 AM11/1/21
On Sat, 30 Oct 2021 08:38:02 -0700 (PDT), "Just Walkin'"
<kens...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Once a regular around here, Mr. Jinx and his moniker haven't been seen in quite awhile. I once tried to visit him in the UK when I saw Bob Dylan at The Roundhouse but could never quite connect. Anybody hear from him these past 10 years?

Never heard of him. He was my best friend. He's probably dead. Or
doing very well. I heard he quit listening to Dylan and is now a big
Donovan fan. I doubt he even existed at all.

-GJ 3.0

pcallas

Nov 1, 2021, 12:27:01 PM11/1/21
Thanks Rachel!

Pamela Brown

Nov 2, 2021, 7:04:29 AM11/2/21
My dear husband Donner Brown recorded and played with Donovan...enjoyed working with him...