Ballad In Plain D --- Gordon Lightfoot

General Zod

May 12, 2019, 4:29:18 AM5/12/19
> The direct link to "Ballad In Plain D", Gordon Lightfoot at Maple Leaf
> Gardens 1975, thanks to John Fowles for finding it:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/2909/lightfoot.ra
>
> 8 From: Kimberly - view profile
> Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2005 4:07 pm
> Email: Kimberly <graphicsby...@sbcglobal.net>
> Groups: alt.music.lightfoot, rec.music.folk, rec.music.dylan
>
> Aaah, here it is:
> http://www.lightfoot.ca/movies.htm
>
> RENALDO AND CLARA
> Lightfoot performed on Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Review when they
> played
> Maple Leaf Gardens in 1975. Dylan filmed the entire tour, along with
> dramatic scenes away from the shows. Lightfoot hosted a party, at
> which
> time he performed Dylan's Ballad In Plain D in an upstairs room and it
> made
> it into the film.
>
> --
> "Wobble" by Dockery-Conley
> http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
>
> Will Dockery videos:
> http://tinyurl.com/yfmzeq

This may not still work.... will check...

Will Dockery

May 23, 2019, 3:51:01 AM5/23/19
On Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 4:29:18 AM UTC-4, General Zod wrote:

> > The direct link to "Ballad In Plain D", Gordon Lightfoot at Maple Leaf
> > Gardens 1975, thanks to John Fowles for finding it:
>
> > 8 From: Kimberly - view profile
> > Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2005 4:07 pm
> > Email: Kimberly <graphicsby...@sbcglobal.net>
> > Groups: alt.music.lightfoot, rec.music.folk, rec.music.dylan
> >
> > Aaah, here it is:
> > http://www.lightfoot.ca/movies.htm
> >
> > RENALDO AND CLARA
> > Lightfoot performed on Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Review when they
> > played
> > Maple Leaf Gardens in 1975. Dylan filmed the entire tour, along with
> > dramatic scenes away from the shows. Lightfoot hosted a party, at
> > which
> > time he performed Dylan's Ballad In Plain D in an upstairs room and it
> > made
> > it into the film.
>
> This may not still work.... will check...

Gordon Lightfoot doing Dylan´s Ballad in Plain D (1975)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VKD1tKegaQ

General Zod

May 23, 2019, 6:02:59 AM5/23/19
Excellent I thank thee Sir Doc........

Will Dockery

May 2, 2023, 12:53:48 AM5/2/23

President_dudley

May 2, 2023, 8:27:44 AM5/2/23
On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 12:53:48 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Gordon Lightfoot has died, sad day;
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/01/arts/music/gordon-lightfoot-dead.html

May his memory be a blessing.

Will Dockery

May 3, 2023, 11:38:32 AM5/3/23
First Gordon Lightfoot song I ever heard on the radio, I see his influence on my poetry here.

https://youtu.be/bAedY3NucEs

***

Willie

May 24, 2023, 9:54:05 PM5/24/23