Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

Racial Program for the 20th Century, by Israel Cohen

996 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

honeyba...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
29 jul 2015, 18:49:2429-07-2015
aan
Bob Zimmerman, working for The Cause.

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

- Racial Program for the 20th Century, by Israel Cohen, 1909

Rachel

ongelezen,
29 jul 2015, 19:00:5629-07-2015
aan
If I were you, I'd take off that tin foil hat!

honeyba...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
30 jul 2015, 09:07:4930-07-2015
aan
If I were you, I would forgive your grandfather and rabbi for raping you on your third birthday in the great Talmudic tradition.

"Rab makes nine years the minimum; but if one committed sodomy with a child of lesser age, no guilt is incurred. Samuel makes three the minimum."

- The Talmud, the "holy book" of fake "jews" from Khazaria

honeyba...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
2 aug 2015, 10:23:3602-08-2015
aan
The interesting thing about this is that Zimmerman was clearly hired to carry out this plan.

JD Chase

ongelezen,
2 aug 2015, 10:32:5702-08-2015
aan
Thanks a God that we are NOT him, Rachel... How dreadful it would be to inhabit that hate filled, bigoted, irrational, sick mind and soul!!!

honeyba...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
2 aug 2015, 10:36:4202-08-2015
aan
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 10:32:57 AM UTC-4, JD Chase wrote:
> Thanks a God that we are NOT him, Rachel... How dreadful it would be to inhabit that hate filled, bigoted, irrational, sick mind and soul!!!

Do you bank at Chase®?

JD Chase

ongelezen,
2 aug 2015, 10:51:0402-08-2015
aan
No honey, I don't...

honeyba...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
2 aug 2015, 11:36:4602-08-2015
aan
But really though, despite all your name-calling, and disparaging remarks, you can't really deny that Bob Zimmerman, with his fake name, fake persona as a working class "folk singer", his plagiarized tear-jerker agit-prop to help propound into the mind of the negro their supposed oppression at the hands of the The Evil White Man (when in fact the Atlantic Slave Trade was run almost entirely by fake "jewish" satanic Talmudists), was carrying out very specifically the proposed actions of Israel Cohen's document. There's really no getting around that fact.

JD Chase

ongelezen,
2 aug 2015, 12:58:0402-08-2015
aan
Actually, I can deny it, and do deny it, and I'm sure everyone else here could as well...

honeyba...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
2 aug 2015, 13:03:4902-08-2015
aan
On what basis, wishful thinking?

honeyba...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
3 aug 2015, 15:00:2603-08-2015
aan
This is a good post beause it reveals Bob Zimmerman's job description.

bgood...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
6 jun 2020, 23:53:2006-06-2020
aan
Soooo... How about that tin foil hat. June 6th 2020

dshowma...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
7 jun 2020, 00:44:4407-06-2020
aan