Conference, University of Jaén, Spain, on Dylan and popular culture

瀏覽次數:9 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Christopher Rollason

未讀,
2022年10月4日 下午4:19:492022/10/4
收件者:
At: https://rollason.wordpress.com/2022/10/04/university-of-jaen-spain-conference-on-popular-culture-with-bob-dylan-as-centrepiece-universidad-de-jaen-espana-congreso-sobre-cultura-popular-con-bob-dylan-como-tema-principal/
you can find my report on the conference held on 29 and 30 September 2022 at the University of Jaén (Spain) on popular culture and featuring Bob Dylan, in which I participated with a lecture on Dylan's use of sources.

I hope you find it of interest!

0 則新訊息