Is Bob being gently eased out a bit?

Pamela Brown

Dec 21, 2023, 8:08:32 AM12/21/23
It used to seem that there was 'news' about Bob every day. Well, not really news, but something that mentioned his name...but, except for ER I'm not seeing that.

I have to wonder, if that is the case, if it has anything to do with MMF. He nevet sings it, got passed over on the Grammies, but nearly everyone agrees it is a powerful song...

roach

Dec 21, 2023, 10:40:02 PM12/21/23
On Thursday, December 21, 2023 at 5:08:32 AM UTC-8, Pamela Brown wrote:
> It used to seem that there was 'news' about Bob every day. Well, not really news, but something that mentioned his name...but, except for ER I'm not seeing that.
>
> I have to wonder, if that is the case, if it has anything to do with MMF. He nevet sings it, got passed over on the Grammies, but nearly everyone agrees it is a powerful song...

he never wanted me

roach

Dec 22, 2023, 3:08:06 AM12/22/23
in reality, he thought nobody loved him.

Pamela Brown

Dec 24, 2023, 11:50:30 AM12/24/23
On Thursday, December 21, 2023 at 7:08:32 AM UTC-6, Pamela Brown wrote:
> It used to seem that there was 'news' about Bob every day. Well, not really news, but something that mentioned his name...but, except for ER I'm not seeing that.
>
> I have to wonder, if that is the case, if it has anything to do with MMF. He nevet sings it, got passed over on the Grammies, but nearly everyone agrees it is a powerful song...

Plus, it looks like Yoko has (literally) put herself out to pasture...
(Should we buy her a grazing muzzle?)
https://ilovetheupperwestside.com/yoko-ono-leaves-the-dakota/

Pamela Brown

Dec 25, 2023, 1:34:46 PM12/25/23
Well that's just silly. We all love him. Each in our own way.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Pamela Brown

Dec 27, 2023, 3:32:32 PM12/27/23
On Thursday, December 21, 2023 at 7:08:32 AM UTC-6, Pamela Brown wrote:
> It used to seem that there was 'news' about Bob every day. Well, not really news, but something that mentioned his name...but, except for ER I'm not seeing that.
>
> I have to wonder, if that is the case, if it has anything to do with MMF. He nevet sings it, got passed over on the Grammies, but nearly everyone agrees it is a powerful song...

Update...
https://inbroaddaylight.wordpress.com/2022/01/01/was-the-untimely-death-of-john-lennon-another-murder-most-foul/