this has been brought to my attention...

Rachel

Oct 21, 2021, 10:32:07 AM10/21/21
i usually am averse to female covers, or even just covers in general, but there are some, out of the seeming endless multiplicity.

i like this a lot....it seems to fit.

her voice sounds intelligent to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_BgSyU5G1w

Zod

Oct 21, 2021, 4:07:45 PM10/21/21
Of interest, thanks...

Rachel

Oct 21, 2021, 4:35:31 PM10/21/21
just for fun....i wonder if you can say what you think i *mean* by that, when i say intelligent....i didn't mean NOT to say before, but your comment made me want to listen again, and it reminded me what it was about it....it's interesting, at least, i think so, and i don't even know why i think this thing i think about it. wanna play? hazard a guess? :) (not trying to put you on the spot AT_ALL, zod, if you are too shy, or anything else, that's fine, too. :) ) xo

Zod

Nov 3, 2021, 11:05:44 AM11/3/21
Don't mind me, I'm just kissing your jiggly fat Jewish ass.

Rachel

Nov 3, 2021, 12:41:53 PM11/3/21
what color

Jordy Chase

Nov 16, 2021, 11:41:10 PM11/16/21
How many colors is your ass? Mine is usually red after my boyfriends use it.

General Zod

Nov 17, 2021, 6:11:14 PM11/17/21
On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 11:41:10 PM UTC-5, FAKE Jordy Chase FORGED xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> How many xcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shut up, forging FOOL...!

jdcha...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2021, 12:29:20 AM11/18/21