"Shazam!" 😉: 🐶 🎃 🌹...let's all party like it's 19-89!!! RMD FOREVERRRR!!!

Rachel

Dec 31, 2023, 11:39:43 PM12/31/23
let's watch the twilight zone marathon. :)

can u believe it only just occurred to me/i just figerd out after about a month here (incl. hospital stay), that i can watch tv on my laptop (as opposed to netflix or amazon prime, neither of which i ever use, only RT,, the BD movie, Breaking Bad, then I lost interest in Better Call Saul, sorry :-( )? i'm so dumb. :) (lame old fogey)

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE EVERYONE!!!! Wishing you all a healthy, happy, and safe one. May your wishes all come true....(ykwim!!!) Love, Extremely Fat and Buxom Big Beautiful No Longer Hot Woman (and bob, in absentia)

ps tonight in addition to my regular snack, of strawberry yogurt, graham cracker, and banana (no banana tonight), at midnight, if i'm still awake, this is the plan....iykwim....(if it lasts that long) i'm having peanut m&m's and crunchy cheetos (or maybe @ 9 pm PT...). i figer when i'm a senior the then functioning of my tastebuds, or quite honestly, lack thereof, i will come to appreciate the flamin' hot variety.

did you know that if you eat too many of those,, for too long and too much at a time, you can land yourself in the hospital?

that's like the time i was doing lemon and cayenne water to flush out my system based on something i read on in the internet, and overdid it. ouch, and ugh.

the hospital thing i saw on tv, a story broadcast on the spectrum news channel i think, not sure.

sorry for repeating myself, over and over........

Rachel

Jan 1, 2024, 12:07:59 AMJan 1
with the then functioning of my taste buds......or lack thereof..... ( reminds me of something, ha ha... ✅ )

Rachel

Jan 1, 2024, 12:23:31 AMJan 1
Happy New Year East Coast America...aineebuddy got any wodka? no, jk, lol....Are we north or south? ha ha.

Rachel

Jan 1, 2024, 2:50:13 PMJan 1
i fell asleep

Rachel

Jan 3, 2024, 11:32:51 PMJan 3
i had no idea there was a shazam! on cable now. hbo apparetly.... coincidence

Will Dockery

Jan 4, 2024, 10:33:11 PMJan 4
I saw that Shazam movie, it was pretty awful, unfortunately.