does anybody know?

Rachel

Nov 14, 2021, 2:18:28 PM11/14/21
do all concert attendees have to present proof, their vaccination card, and does they require the BOOSTER, as well?

the unvaccinated are dropping like flies. double the deaths since last year for blue counties, and triple for red. naturally, this includes some breakthroughs, however, i would imagine its mostly the unvaccinated, like the spanish flu.

in a very black, morbid, twisted way, this is good news. :-///

there will be fewer hosts to carry and transmit the disease, and hopefully, we can tame it, like hiv. and FAST!

thank you to all the virologists. our hats are off to you!!! :)

Rachel

Nov 14, 2021, 2:26:34 PM11/14/21
oops editing gaffe....does=do

Rachel

Nov 14, 2021, 2:27:03 PM11/14/21
'

jdcha...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2021, 10:26:33 PM11/14/21
truly wish that EVERYONE would get their booster shot, Rachel!!!

Rachel

Nov 15, 2021, 12:18:10 PM11/15/21
la is trying to mandate it, thank heavens, cuz this is where i abide!!! this is what the internet and open access to the media, the expansion of cable news networks, and trump, all combined, have done with the fabric of our union. it's like a chemical snowball rolling down the mountain in an avalanche, picking up mass and velocity.

all the threads are unraveling. i predicted this over two decades ago, saying to myself, in my journal, that we needed to cut back on this global news networking, and turn our focus local, for a healthier and more secure populus. the media, as it is evolving, is destroying our collective mental health as a country.

i said to myself, maybe it has to get worse, before it will get better. maybe even tiny steps in this direction are already being taken. i don't do social media myself, facebook and twitter and whatever else there is outside of usenet, but i heard for example that little tidbit about pulling back on face recognition in facebook, to help protect people's privacy more. maybe that's a step in the right direction. but i'm not sure....because then there is also the issue of social security....

i feel like an exile in a strange land. my life is going down the tubes, into the toilet. thank g-d for drugs (medical assistance). sad, ain't it?

if only my prince would come....i know this sounds awful, but based on some clues...i hope he has the tendency to get as fucking fucked up as i do....and maybe we could be just perfect together.....and maybe it would even GO AWAY, and we could live happily ever after, and look back, like, can you BELIEVE all that shit, how fucked up we were? and all we needed was each other....so romantic...

well, a girl can hope.... :-)

Pamela Brown

Nov 16, 2021, 6:36:20 AM11/16/21
There is a thread on one of the Bob FB pages where they said no...