hi

Andrew FUNG Hau Chung

Jan 9, 2024, 3:39:13 PMJan 9
ok

Rachel

Jan 9, 2024, 11:20:57 PMJan 9
On Tuesday, January 9, 2024 at 12:39:13 PM UTC-8, Andrew FUNG Hau Chung wrote:
> ok

i guess it just wasn't meant to be... ?

Rachel

Jan 12, 2024, 12:42:25 AMJan 12
i wrote that in the middle of the night once....did you get that....see that....ever.....?

Rachel

Jan 12, 2024, 12:51:00 AMJan 12
nisanavi at judaica+ d-t commerical

he is a kabbalist in ny, i told you a little about him...

he said his girlfriend got him second row (like i had for youssou (checkd spelling) and traci, then got kicked out/back when it really matterd) and that they were expensive seats (which i would have bought if someone would have told me how in advance!!!!)

Rachel

Jan 12, 2024, 12:59:48 AMJan 12
with my daddy's money

Rachel

Jan 12, 2024, 3:25:11 AMJan 12
well....he INSISTED!!!! he pressured me into it. what was i going to do? shout *no!**i won't hear of it!**never!**not on your life!!!*!?!?!?! after his repeated pressuring and insistence?!?!??!?! you like, like, what do you mean, money? you're just giving it to me? how much? what do you mean?!!?!?!??

and then after he rescued me from the nut houses of my university of chicago's hospitals? (eventually the eating disorder unit)(after i got back out, and left school, and was lounging around in bulimic escapism with my custard in the studio, trying not to want to kill myself?)

i had actually earned quite a bit myself, but not at school, my mom didn't want me working, too, taking away from my studies. oh well about all that... :-//// hey, didja hear? marijuana is legal now!!! too bad it makes me completely paranoid, or otherwise turns me into a gelotological lunatic.

Rachel

Jan 12, 2024, 3:28:10 AMJan 12
money=a card