must be santa

Chris Pyle

Dec 16, 2023, 8:19:55 AM12/16/23
So I got an email from bob.com with the Must be Santa and Little Drummer Boy video's attached. This year I laughed and laughed at must be santa instead of shaking my head and saying what the heck. And I really love the Little Drummer Boy artwork. Watched it twice.

Will Dockery

Dec 23, 2023, 11:05:19 PM12/23/23
On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 8:19:55 AM UTC-5, Chris Pyle wrote:

> So I got an email from bob.com with the Must be Santa and Little Drummer Boy video's attached. This year I laughed and laughed at must be santa instead of shaking my head and saying what the heck. And I really love the Little Drummer Boy artwork. Watched it twice.

I does grow on me.

Must Be Santa / Bob Dylan
https://youtu.be/a8qE6WQmNus?si=KNbFRk2xT8P6Y5DW

Must Be Santa / Bob Dylan
https://youtu.be/a8qE6WQmNus?si=KNbFRk2xT8P6Y5DW

🙂

President_dudley

Dec 24, 2023, 5:49:04 PM12/24/23
Dropkick Murphys - "The Season's Upon Us" (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTx-sdR6Yzk