question

Rachel

Oct 29, 2021, 4:03:48 PM10/29/21
has bob dylan ever farted on stage during a performance?

has this ever been captured on tape, the sound of gas escaping from his ahnoos?

Zod

Oct 29, 2021, 5:26:50 PM10/29/21
On Friday, October 29, 2021 at 4:03:48 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:

> has bob dylan ever farted on stage during a performance?
>
> has this ever been captured on tape, the sound of gas escaping from his ahnoos?

Not sure...!

Rachel

Oct 29, 2021, 7:03:38 PM10/29/21
well then i think you definitely should run for president!

Just Kidding

Oct 30, 2021, 2:14:34 PM10/30/21
On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 13:03:47 -0700 (PDT), Rachel <roac...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>has bob dylan ever farted on stage during a performance?

Yes, twice. Once in Beantown in 63 and again at the GASlight in 64.

>has this ever been captured on tape, the sound of gas escaping from his ahnoos?

Yes, but the methane caused the tapes to deteriorate and they are now
unlistenable.

HTH

Pamela Brown

Oct 30, 2021, 2:26:10 PM10/30/21
Well, his high screechy voice would cover it up anyhow...

Rachel

Oct 30, 2021, 3:38:03 PM10/30/21
i have that sometimes....like with this tiny touch of a cold i have....you shoulda heard me trying to talk on the phone with monticello for something i was purchasing....a staple for the house....i keep chasing it around, it keeps disappearing....anyawy, but i sounded like bob with his squeaky high pitched voice, too. it was so funny!!! like we are two peas from the same pod. :--) (in my dreams..... :) )

Just Walkin'

Oct 31, 2021, 9:28:16 PM10/31/21
On Saturday, October 30, 2021 at 1:14:34 PM UTC-5, Just Kidding wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 13:03:47 -0700 (PDT), Rachel
> wrote:
> >has bob dylan ever farted on stage during a performance?
> Yes, twice. Once in Beantown in 63 and again at the GASlight in 64.
> >
> >has this ever been captured on tape, the sound of gas escaping from his ahnoos?
> Yes, but the methane caused the tapes to deteriorate and they are now
> unlistenable.
>
> HTH
Great research, my most excellent brother.

And of course everyone knows that Blowin' in the Wind is his own account of his legendary farts.

Rachel

Oct 31, 2021, 10:08:35 PM10/31/21
oh hi!

can't you just hold your nose while you listen???

Rachel

Oct 31, 2021, 10:11:12 PM10/31/21
makin' love with his cilia in the afternoon ?

Rachel

Oct 31, 2021, 10:11:30 PM10/31/21
tc