here's the tray

Chris Pyle

Dec 22, 2023, 4:11:39 PM12/22/23
So guys I was able to make cookies...hallelujah and amen . Here's a tray of treats for you to enjoy.
Chocolate chippers, peanut butter w/ pb chips, oatmeal raisins, spicy gingers, candy canes, plain butters and lastly cream cheese cookies. Those brown balls are peanut butter chocolate fudge.
I hope you all are able to celebrate if you do such a thing, have a safe and warm holiday season my friends.

General-Zod

Dec 22, 2023, 5:20:23 PM12/22/23
Happy holidays and may God bless...!

Will Dockery

Dec 23, 2023, 4:30:09 AM12/23/23
Merry Christmas, my friend.

🙂

President_dudley

Dec 23, 2023, 7:59:30 AM12/23/23
looks good

i brought the eggnog {rum on the side}

merry christmas and happy solstice as the light returns

Rachel

Jan 2, 2024, 5:02:07 PMJan 2
i want brown balls 😋

Will Dockery

Jan 8, 2024, 3:19:22 AMJan 8
Whopper malted milk balls or Coco Puffs?

😃

Rachel

Jan 8, 2024, 12:25:36 PMJan 8
oh, definitely the whopper balls !

Will Dockery

Jan 8, 2024, 12:30:49 PMJan 8
Whooper balls are fantastic.

😃

Rachel

Jan 8, 2024, 1:57:51 PMJan 8
have you ever had them before ?
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Jan 14, 2024, 12:45:12 PMJan 14
Rachel wrote:
> On Monday, January 8, 2024 at 9:30:49 AM UTC-8, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Whooper balls are fantastic.
>

> have you ever had them before ?

Isaac Hayes as Chef / Chocolate Salty Balls
https://youtu.be/sjrdanK4LSY?si=jXiMKhTNH8iUSHDL