Bob Dylan's new shows

General Zod

Nov 3, 2021, 4:00:41 PM11/3/21
Anyone here seen a show yet?

He will not be coming near me this time, and has not since 1997...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jyBozalTJg

Rachel

Nov 3, 2021, 5:04:53 PM11/3/21
🥀........+(charlie babbitt made a joke...)(dreamin' of you...lost in a dream)

(ps coincidence i had maple syrup on my chicken sausage patty this morning, after my oatmeal and prunes with oat milk, now it's lunch time)

Zod

Nov 6, 2021, 4:54:53 PM11/6/21
You made me hungry...!

Rachel

Nov 6, 2021, 5:02:27 PM11/6/21
like a tumbleweed blowin' in the wind....a dirty rotten chain... ?

General Zod

Nov 7, 2021, 4:25:28 PM11/7/21
hello there...

Rachel

Nov 7, 2021, 4:31:01 PM11/7/21
hi :-(

Rachel

Nov 7, 2021, 4:31:52 PM11/7/21
r u real ?

Pamela Brown

Nov 8, 2021, 11:50:23 AM11/8/21
Maybe Dylan is afraid of Columbus, GA...but not Columbus, OH, apparently...
But what happened to the lady standing bass player from SK? What is she, chopped liver?

Rachel

Nov 8, 2021, 12:39:43 PM11/8/21
is it okay if i ask, what is SK? sorry, i'm not a really big fan like the people over at ER, and i guess, here, too?

Pamela Brown

Nov 8, 2021, 10:21:27 PM11/8/21

Rachel

Nov 8, 2021, 10:28:37 PM11/8/21
oh, thank you very much! i actually opened another thread first, forgetting exactly where this was, and saw Shadow Kingdom written, then realized that's what you meant. Thanks!

he sounded awful in the clip. too painful to listen to. :-/// or watch under any circumstances, when he should be here with me.

Pamela Brown

Nov 9, 2021, 5:53:45 AM11/9/21
On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 11:39:43 AM UTC-6, Rachel wrote:
I think you must be a bit psychic. I had just sent a post over to ER...

Pamela Brown

Nov 10, 2021, 6:12:11 AM11/10/21
She may be just a little verchlempft...<sigh>...

Will Dockery

Nov 11, 2021, 4:32:50 AM11/11/21
I think Dylan liked it here, the small crowd was very appreciative, and I swear he winked at my girlfriend.

https://www.expectingrain.com/dok/set/97/10/971030a.html

Pamela Brown

Nov 11, 2021, 6:21:57 AM11/11/21
Wow...

Zod

Nov 12, 2021, 4:39:30 PM11/12/21
Great show, I was there watching from the nosebleed seats...!

Will Dockery

Nov 13, 2021, 11:02:29 AM11/13/21

Pamela Brown

Nov 14, 2021, 9:20:39 AM11/14/21
Or not...I sent another post to ER yesterday with nary a peep...

Will Dockery

Nov 15, 2021, 2:22:10 PM11/15/21
I make it over to ER from time to time, not as often as years past.

Just found this, Donner Brown, as Donovan fans may remember:

https://youtu.be/bL4DaeRSioU

Pamela Brown

Nov 16, 2021, 5:49:46 AM11/16/21
Thanks, Will. I invited Donovan to Donner's memorial service, as he was in the US at that time, but he did not show...

Will Dockery

Nov 21, 2021, 2:51:10 AM11/21/21
Donovan does seem kind of reclusive these last few decades.

Pamela Brown

Nov 21, 2021, 9:01:00 AM11/21/21

Zod

Nov 21, 2021, 5:27:26 PM11/21/21