WIPS no longer streaming?

David Tanny

Jan 30, 2006, 2:12:47 AM1/30/06
The radio station website of WIPS doesn't have a Listen Live link anymore.

The streaming link on krellan's page is dead.

Not sure why. None of their other shows are streaming eihter.

peterpuck9

Jan 30, 2006, 2:22:33 AM1/30/06
I've never been able to listen to that station online ever.

Michael Ward

Jan 30, 2006, 10:57:40 PM1/30/06
"peterpuck9" <peter...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I've never been able to listen to that station online ever.

I recall listening to Dr. D via its stream in March 2004. Yet when I tried
again in June and then in July 2004, all I could hear was a low pitched hum.
So I never tried again.

-
Michael Ward
Fort Worth, Texas

Nigel Stapley

Jan 31, 2006, 2:12:58 PM1/31/06
Michael Ward wrote:

> I recall listening to Dr. D via its stream in March 2004. Yet when I tried
> again in June and then in July 2004, all I could hear was a low pitched hum.

Tai Kwan Leep?

--
Regards

Nigel Stapley