frito bandito lyrics wanted

Someone claiming to be...R Grice

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

RWU wrote:

> Does anyone remember the lyrics to the frito bandito commercial? I have no
> deep scholarly reason for asking, the subject came up the other day and
> it's driving me buggy.Ai, ai, ai, ai, ai,
I am the frito bandito!
Give me frito's cornchips and I'll be your freind.
-sorry that's all I remember.
--
Happy Motoring, rag

RWU

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

mj...@intex.net

Mar 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/9/97

r...@aol.com (RWU) wrote:

Ok, here goes:

Eye Yia Yia Yia
I am the Frito Bandito

<Repeat>

I love Fritos corn chips
I love them I do
I'd take them, I'd steal them
to get them from you.

Eye Yia Yia
I am The Frito Bandito.

It was one of the most remembered ad campaings for Frito Lay. But the
Mexican American Community felt that a stealing bandito was a bad
stereotype and a sleeping mexican was too so gone was the Frito
Bandito and the "sleeping mexican" from the Taco Bell signs (Both
owned by PepsiCo I might add.

"So endeth the Lesson"

Mick

SCarras

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

How symbolic,therefore my fellow Dementoids that Doctor Demento has been
replaced by a Mexican Station..Did he play the Frito Bandito song on the
show...

Did Whimsicle Will?

Think about it...:)

mchap...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2018, 11:34:32 AM9/20/18
Give me Fritos corn chips and I'll be your friend, the Frito Bandito you must not offend. The other verse was I love Fritos corn chips I love them I do,
I love Fritos corn chips I'll steal them from you

Kunal Shah

Sep 7, 2022, 9:24:21 AM9/7/22
Here's the ad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbYj7ZyqjYY

Here's one of the commercials where the tune plays in the background
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9P-JjbDD6U

Here's the original song!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWABwgjMRlI