Talonian forces KOZT to stop streaming Dr. D

Krellan

Sep 3, 2006, 5:28:28 PM9/3/06
[Here's a message I received by email from Vicky Watts, of KOZT. She
is the DJ that puts the show on Sunday nights. She gave me permission
to repost this to the newsgroup.]

It's with heavy heart that I have to let you know that we have been
asked by the Doctor himself not to stream the show anymore.
He is going to stream the show from his website on a subscription
basis. I thank you for all the listeners that you sent our way.
I'm going to miss my emails too.

We will continue to run the show on air and keep that tradition going.
So if you're coming through Mendocino County, we'll still
be airing him at 9pm Sundays

Take care,
Vw

Richard S. Smith

Sep 11, 2006, 12:11:24 AM9/11/06
It's on. Right now.

This situation has just crossed the link from silly to bizarre.

This is what I hate about radio. Everyone knows there's all sorts of
drama going on behind the scenes but no one talks about it.

Unless you're Howard Stern, in which case they make a movie about it.

Richard S. Smith / Email: r...@idiom.com / Web: http://www.rssnet.org/

D a v i d T a n n y

Sep 11, 2006, 12:39:54 AM9/11/06
The stream is on but there's no sound.

d.t.

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 04:11:24 -0000, "Richard S. Smith" <r...@idiom.com>

r...@neon.pv.oc.cox.net

Sep 11, 2006, 1:02:49 AM9/11/06
It lasted 20 minutes, until the first commercial break, then silence.