A-Log on the Airwaves (2/12/22) - Special Topic: Valentine's Day

Anthony LoGatto

Feb 25, 2022, 12:58:35 AM2/25/22
A-Log on the Airwaves - February 12, 2022

Special Topic: Valentine's Day

Love Love Love - Pere Ubu
King Dice vs. Oogie Boogie - Freshy Kanal feat. McGwire & Chase Beck
I Like Borko - TV's Kyle
Wiggling is a Luxury We Can't Afford - TV's Kyle feat. Lindsey Smith

Dare To Be Stupid - "Weird Al" Yankovic
Sirius Black - Tony Goldmark
Nominees for the 42nd Annual Golden Raspberry Awards
Ice Cream Girl - Knuckleheadz feat. Stimulator Jones
All the Hollandaise - Young Jeffrey
Ain't No Walkies for Cujo - Jeff Whitmire feat. Christine Fink & Melissa Lewis

White Bread Boyfriend (remastered) - Lemon Demon
Prep Rap - Russ Mason
What It Was, Was Football (Parts 1 & 2) - Deacon Andy Griffith
Super Bowl Shuffle - Chicago Bears Shufflin' Crew

Everyone Says, "I Love You" - The Marx Brothers
Melanie - "Weird Al" Yankovic
How I Care - Bonecage
Cheesy Love Song - Dead By 28

If I Knew You Were Coming I'd Have Baked a Cake - Eileen Barton
In Spite of Ourselves - John Prine
Vending Machine of Love - The Stupendium
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) - The Beatles
Oh No - The Mothers of Invention

Loving You Has Made Me Bananas - Guy Marks
One of These Days - POW! - Jackie Gleason
My Favorite Part - the great Luke Ski
Geeks in Love - Lemon Demon

Love Poems: "To the Lovely Juanita Beasley" - Andy Griffith
Sweet Lovin' Arms (Bertha Faye's Theme) - Harvey Wippleman
Je T'Aime - Rene & Yvette
Marvin, I Love You - Marvin The Paranoid Android

Close to You - The Clams
I Got You Babe - Cher w/ Beavis & Butthead
Candy Hearts & Paper Flowers (w/ intro) - Raggedy Ann & Andy (Didi Conn & Mark Baker)

Wacked-Out Five

#5 Blank Page - Insane Ian
#4 A-O-K (clean) - Tai Verdes

#3 Ad Infinitum - The Stupendium
#2 The Hopping Song - Ethan Mawyer

#1 The Scary-Go-Round - The Suffolk & Goode Players

Next Week: Break-Ups