A-Log on the Airwaves (8/13/22) - Special Topic: Cold War Dementia

Anthony LoGatto

Aug 20, 2022, 7:47:47 PM8/20/22
A-Log on the Airwaves - August 13, 2022

Special Topic: Cold War Dementia (Then and Now)

Spark Plug Omelette - The Belle Isle Rats
It's Him, It's Him, It's Him! - John Tabacco
Canadian Geese - The Belle Isle Rats
Once You're Born, You're On Your Own - Lauren Mayer

What a Family! - HalaCG feat. The Stupendium, Chi-Chi & Ham Sandwich
Mixed Nuts - Official HIGE DANdism
Betty (Get Money) - Yung Gravy
The George Foreman Grill - Dave Guhlow
I'll Hold Your Hair While You Hurl - Steve Goodie

Parmesan Cheese - Ben Lapidus
Earworm - Devo Spice with MC Lars
All My Favorite Clothes Are Falling Apart - Steve Goodie
Right Said Fred - Bernard Cribbins
Uhura - Joey Shoji & The Trektones

Russian Bandstand - Spencer & Spencer
Moscow Drug Club - B. B. Gabor
There's a Hole in the Iron Curtain - Mickey Katz & Mel Blanc
Rockin' Behind the Iron Curtain - Bobby Marchan & The Clowns
The Red Deck of Cards - Red River Dave McEnerey

Berlin Top Ten - Dickie Goodman
Go Go Radio Moscow - Nikita the K & The Friends of Ed Labunski
So Afraid of the Russians - Made For TV
Father of the Year - Stan Freberg

I Dreamt I Saw Khruschev (In a Pink Cadillac) - Walker Edmiston
The Interview (Summit-Chanted Evening) - Jack Haney & Nikiter Armstrong
Fee-Del - Gonzales Bonaparte
Talkin' John Birch Society Blues - Bob Dylan

The World is Mine (featuring Ron & Gorby) (edit) - Wally Wingert & The Amazing Skippy
Gorby - Loose Bruce Kerr
The ABC's of Dead Russian Leaders - Tim Cavanagh
Don't Go Down to the Fallout Shelter (With Anyone Else But Me) - Tom Fenton & Ice-Nine

Putin - Randy Newman
Putin Things in Order (edit) - BS de Resistance
Back to the USSR - Steve Goodie feat. John Trentes
Comrade Donald - Ogden Edsl

Wacked-Out Five

#5 Every Time You Stifle a Sneeze - Lemon Demon
#4 TechnoEnforcinator - The Belle Isle Rats

#3 We Don't Talk About Torgo (fixed) - Tom Smith
#2 Demogorgon! - Jeff Whitmire feat. The Fifth Sister

#1 Brandon - Worm Quartet

Next Week: Cats