Help: "Cheeseburger, fries, and a large orange drink"

Patrick Tufts

Aug 28, 1991, 3:58:05 PM8/28/91
What song / comedy routine starts off with a 3 minute bit where a guy
at a drive thru restaurant has the following dialog with the speaker
thingee:

Man: I'd like a cheeseburger, fries, and a large orange drink.
Speaker: Mun-hunguh, Munh, Wunh wa Waaahhhh Wahhhh Wah.
M: No. A Cheeseburger...
S: Wahhh-Wawaha...
M: Fries...
S: Wahhhhhh...
M: and a large orange drink.
S: wah wa wahhhh wahhhh wah.
.
.
.
M: LARGE ORANGE DRINK! SAY IT! LARGE ORANGE DRINK!
S: wahhr warrrr wahhk

Please reply via e-mail. Thanks.

--Pat

Kevin Bradley

Aug 29, 1991, 8:39:30 AM8/29/91
That's "Fast Food", by Stevens & Grdnic. It's available on the 80's set of
the "Greatest Novelty Records".

Kevin

Kristen Kohlbecker

Aug 29, 1991, 1:35:44 PM8/29/91

Stevens & Grydnic are one of the main things I miss about San Diego. They
were the morning team on Y95 94.5 and they were always wonderfully funny.
Kelly & Kline just don't compare..:( I wonder how Ms. Grydnic's baby is? Last
I heard she was expecting..

Tyger

--
Kristen Kohlbecker You got to bat your eyes, like *dis*,
kkoh...@scueng.scu.edu you gotta pucker up your lips, like *dis*..

Felix Brown

Jul 4, 2022, 6:48:22 PM7/4/22
"Double Cheeseburger, Onion Rings, And A Large Orange Drink."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4EuZIcHxE0