The Dr. Demento Show #23-09 - March 4, 2023

Jeff Morris

Mar 4, 2023, 9:12:28 AM3/4/23
playlist courtesy of The Dr. Demento Show
* You can request songs for the show at http://drdemento.com/request/
* Past playlists are at the Demented Music Database (http://dmdb.org/)
* The Dr. Demento Show is online at http://drdemento.com/online.html?i=DDS2309

The Dr. Demento Show #23-09 - March 4, 2023
Special Topic: Top Ten
It's About Time - TV series opening
It's About Time - revision (brief excerpt)
The Big Five-0 - Devo Spice
Alright Guy - Todd Snider
Asshole - Denis Leary
Wienie Wienie - Alpenzusjes
I Own A Car - NSP
Tires - Heywood Banks
Demented News With Whimsical Will
Wiener Dogs On The Moon - Parry Gripp

Noon Balloon To Rangoon - Nervous Norvus
Yellow Balloon - The Yellow Balloon
Out Along The Estuary - Lou & Peter Berryman
Lizard And Fish - Logan Whitehurst & The Junior Science Club
The Robot Cat - Logan Whitehurst & The Junior Science Club

The Brady Bunch - "Weird Al" Yankovic
Couch Potato - "Weird Al" Yankovic
TV Mama - Joe Turner
All Hail Television - Kukla, Fran & Ollie
TV Party - Black Flag
The Guy On TV Is Not Happy (2013 Version) - Tony Goldmark
Ain't Hurtin' Nobody - John Prine
The FCC Song - from Family Guy
I'm Gonna Keep My Hair Parted - Washboard Sam & His Washboard Band

Chat GPT - Rhymin' Richie
Mickey Mouse Mambo - The Lennon Sisters
Highway To Hell - The Heimatdamisch
Da Da Da I Don't Love You You Don't Love Me Aha Aha Aha - Trio
Good Advice - Allan Sherman

#10 Smoke Two Joints - The Toyes
#9 We Drank A Toast To Underpants - Robert Lund
#8 Crazy Mixed-Up Song - Peter Lind Hayes & Mary Healy
#7 Your Horoscope For Today - "Weird Al" Yankovic
#6 The Cockroach That Ate Cincinnati - Rose & The Arrangement
#5 Plastic Jesus - Allison Young & Josh Turner
#4 Let's Be Pirates - The Knuckleheadz
#3 Existential Blues - Tom "T-Bone" Stankus
#2 Dungeons And Dragons - The Dead Alewives

#1 They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa! - Napoleon XIV
next week: Spike Jones