A-Log on the Airwaves (7/23/22) - Special Topic: Random Choice

Anthony LoGatto

Jul 23, 2022, 7:05:17 PM7/23/22
A-Log on the Airwaves - July 23, 2022

Special Topic: Random Choice

Back to the USSR - Steve Goodie feat. John Trentes
Vodka Twist - Amy Engelhardt
The King and I (edit) - Eminem feat. Cee-Lo Green
Elvis is Everywhere (radio edit) - Mojo Nixon & Skid Roper

Parents Just Don't Understand - D.J. Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
Your Mother's Got a Big Head (edit) - Chris Rock
Smack Chris Rock Up - Anthony "A-Log" LoGatto
Will Smith Energy (edit) - Rucka Rucka Ali
I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson - D.J. Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince

Winners of the 2022 Logan Awards
- Most Outstanding Comedy Music Video: Vending Machine of Love - The Stupendium
- Most Outstanding Original Comedy Song: H.Y.C.Y.BH? (edit) - Tom Cardy
- Most Outstanding Parody Song - My Eyes Are Right Up Here - The Boobles feat. Bonnie Gordon & Bad Beth

I Loot L.A. - Too White Crew
Rioting to the Hits - Hugh Fink & The Funky Finkadelics
L.A.'s Burning - Artie Barnes
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - Gil Scott-Heron

No One Believes Me - Captain Ambivalent
Demogorgon! - Jeff Whitmire feat. The Fifth Sister
Shadow of the Dawn of the Rise of the Video Game Medley Part V: Origins - the Beginning HD - Insane Ian
23 and Me - Mike Holt
The Postie Song - Mot Thorne & The Infractions

Infographic - Andrew Butler
Too Fat for Rock & Roll - Toby Danger
Sorry, Mom (edit) - Mikey Mason
Henry Cavill (edit) - Mikey Mason

Wacked-Out 10

#10 Adam & Steve - Steve Goodie
#9 Hot Women (Cold Beer) - Goober & The Peas
#8 That That - Psy feat. SUGA of BTS

#7 Ad Infinitum - The Stupendium
#6 The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny (remastered) - Lemon Demon
EXTRA: Brandon - Worm Quartet

#5 Little Bobert Sunshine - Barnes & Barnes
#4 Born Weird - Nerf Herder feat. "Weird Al" Yankovic

#3 A Trip to Jurassic World '22 - Chris Wolvie
#2 Double Down! - HalaCG feat. Leechi Boi & McGwire

#1 Take the Fire Back (Prometheus Has Left the Building) - Worm Quartet feat. Devo Spice

Next Week: A Look Back at The Energy Crisis

Bonus Round (Adult's Only!)
Ass - DICQ & Sir Rickster I
Chris Rock Slaps Back - Here's Johnny TV