A-Log on the Airwaves (1/29/22) - Special Topic: The FuMP's 15th Anniversary

Anthony LoGatto

Feb 1, 2022, 3:17:04 PM2/1/22
A-Log on the Airwaves - January 29, 2022

Special Topic: The FuMP's 15th Anniversary

Yappy Dog - Steve Goodie
Bark-Off - Jeff Ehrhart
A the One - 2 Sleeps
Can't Spell Sanctimonious without SCA - Regdar & The Fighters

Happiest Place on Earth - Phil Johnson & Roadside Attraction
Disney World - Tony Goldmark
A Riot Down in Disneyland - The Abbott Skelding
Disney Song (edit) - Nuclear Bubble Wrap
Mad at Disney - Salem Ilese

abcdefu (edit) - GAYLE
Cucumber Melon Lotion - Sean Fay Wolfe
Why Did I Ever Sell My Music Catalog? - Power Salad
Edith Piaf's Nose - Joe J. Thomas
Hot Patootie - Bless My Soul - Meat Loaf

C is For Lettuce - Worm Quartet
Cellular Degeneration - Sudden Death
We Are The FuMP - The FuMP
The Chainsaw Jugglar - the great Luke Ski & Friends

If I Could Be Weird Al - Moneyshot Cosmonauts
Platform Wars - Devo Spice feat. the great Luke Ski & Dual Core
Ian, Are You Kyle? - Scooter Picnic
Where It's At? (8-Bit Booyah) - TV's Kyle
Bob-Bomb - Insane Ian

Snoopy the Dogg - the great Luke Ski
Dick Heads (edit) - Steve Goodie
Yet Another Dumb Decade (NetHack Turns 20) - Rob Balder

Stupid as Charged - Carrie Dahlby feat. Devo Spice
All the Same - Dino-Mike
Raichu a Song - Nuclear Bubble Wrap
This Could Be the Day (edit) - BaldBox

Smells Like Herb Alpert - Power Salad feat. Chuck Rickard
I'm Not Old, I'm Vintage - Lauren Mayer
1,000 FuMPS - The FuMP
We Want The FuMP - The FuMP

Wacked-Out Five

#5 The Scary-Go-Round - The Suffolk & Goode Players
#4 The Hopping Song - Ethan Mawyer

#3 That Thing - Jeff Whitmire
#2 Don't Let The Bellhops Bite - The Stupendium

#1 Brilliantly Betty - Young Jeffrey

Next Week: African-American Dementia