The Dr. Demento Show #23-08 - February 25, 2023

Jeff Morris

Feb 25, 2023, 9:13:35 AM2/25/23
playlist courtesy of The Dr. Demento Show
* You can request songs for the show at http://drdemento.com/request/
* Past playlists are at the Demented Music Database (http://dmdb.org/)
* The Dr. Demento Show is online at http://drdemento.com/online.html?i=DDS2308

The Dr. Demento Show #23-08 - February 25, 2023
Special Topic: cartoons
NOTE: This show was assembled from 2 previous shows, with commercials and
outdated references removed. The first 6 segments are from 02-03 and the
last 5 segments are from 02-04.
Trade Description Act - Monty Python
The Little Black Egg - The Nightcrawlers
God Told Me To Rob The 7-11 - Dick Price
My Cellmate Thinks I'm Sexy - Cledus T. Judd

Harv Kirshner's Happy Face Motors - Fabulous Deluxe Brothers
Mr. Ed - Tiny Tim & The Gloomchasers
Here Come The Fleas - White Noise
Demented News With Whimsical Will

Screwing Around At Work - Sean Morey
I Used To Work In Chicago (edit) - Larry Vincent
It's Not Me, Eh, Sir - The Vestibules
Work Like You Don't Need The Money - The Therapy Sisters
Working Where The Sun Don't Shine - Bowser & Blue

It's Still Billy Joel To Me (live) - "Weird Al" Yankovic
Did You See That Thing? - The Vestibules
The Thing - Phil Harris
The Dangerous Toy - Dan Hart

Pete And Bob: Scooby Doo - The Vestibules
I Am The Very Model Of A Cartoon Individual - Animaniacs
Baloney Sandwich - Space Ghost
It Was A Very Good Beer - Homer (from The Simpsons)
Coffee - Space Ghost
Speed Racer - original cartoon theme
I'm Popeye The Sailor Man (excerpt) - Billy Costello [duet w/ Dr. Demento near
end]
Betty Boop - original cartoon theme
I Taut I Taw A Puddy Tat - Mel Blanc

Burning Down The Cartoon House - Bob Rumbaugh 'n' Basketcase
Cartoon Animals - Heywood Banks
Super Chicken - original cartoon theme
Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf - from Three Little Pigs
The Wise Little Hen - Raymond Paige & His Orchestra
When I See An Elephant Fly - Cliff Edwards & The Hall Johnson Choir
Bedrock Rap/Meet The Flintstones - Bruce Springstone
That's All Folks (Merrie Melodies closing theme)

Bedrock Anthem - "Weird Al" Yankovic
Hey Rocky! (single version) - Boris Badenough
George Of The Jungle - original cartoon theme
Wappin' - Darrell Hammond & Christopher Snell

Astro Boy - Tee Vee Toons
Gigantor - The Dickies
Happy Happy Joy Joy - John Kricfalusi & Chris Reccardi (from The Ren & Stimpy
Show)
South Park Junkie - Sudden Death
Kenny Was A Kid From South Park - the great Luke Ski
Come Sail Away - Eric Cartman

#5 Kill The Wabbit - Ozzy Fudd (Mark McCollum)
#4 So Long, Mom (A Song For World War III) - Tom Lehrer

#3 Hey Harry Potter! - Whimsical Will
#2 Me Like Hockey (full version) - The Arrogant Worms

#1 Bulbous Bouffant - Radio Free Vestibule
next week: top ten