Who is Jeremy Shum and why is he being called the New "Weird Al"?

dragonballg...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2008, 2:38:50 AM9/8/08
Jeremy Shum is the host of the Disney music chart hit show "Disney30
Countdown" who uses a wide variety of jingles and skits in his radio
show. The jingles are mostly parodies of teen pop ("tween") artists.
His song where he proposes to the world's biggest teen rock star Demi
Lovato, asking her to marry him, which propelled him to the notorious
position as the New "Weird Al". The popular mix utilizes auto-tune
software to provide a bubblegum pop sound.

Fish Eye no Miko

Sep 9, 2008, 9:47:44 PM9/9/08

This guy's a spammer, folks.. He went on an anime ng talking about
how this Jeremy guy looked like an anime character. d-:

Catherine Johnson.

Derek Janssen

Sep 10, 2008, 12:28:01 AM9/10/08
Fish Eye no Miko wrote:

> This guy's a spammer, folks.. He went on an anime ng talking about
> how this Jeremy guy looked like an anime character. d-:

And the Disney groups saying why we should care about a Radio Disney guy
and a Disney Channel girl.

Derek Janssen (silly!)
eja...@verizon.net

finit...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2008, 10:57:19 PM10/1/08
On Sep 8, 3:38 pm, dragonballgangelfli...@gmail.com wrote:
> JeremyShumis the host of the Disney music chart hit show "Disney30

Disney only allows their Disney girls to be with other Disney guys.
Demi Lovato went a bit far and took it to Radio Disney :)
What a naughty, naughty girl!

jeremys...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2008, 4:32:06 AM10/30/08
"Probably the most popular and controversial jingles, which later
turned into a Weird-Al Yancovich-like Backstreet Boys Parody, is the
song "I Propose on My Knees", which is a song dedicated to Demi
Lovato. This song where Shum tells Lovato she could be his "Ashlee
Simpson" has shot beyond fame of any other parody song, hitting a
record number of MySpace hits, before it was taken off, as unofficial
audio."

Source: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1140482/jeremy_shum_sings_to_demi_lovato_as.html?page=2&cat=49