country singers who turned to acting

Anglsunday

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
ok, in an attempt to alleive Brat's boredom, and because the topic is of some
interest to me, how many artists can you name that have acted in either made
for tv movies, or big screen movies? (or, for that matter, guest starred on tv
drama's comedies, what have you) Who is your favorite? Who do you think should
never step foot in front of a camera again unless to do a short cameo? who has
had the most success? Who has appeared in the most on screen performances?
well, that ought to keep us busy for awhile! LOL but seriously, its an
interesting topic, at least IMO.
Angl...who hopes she has not totally bombed in this attempt to get interesting
conversation going....

David Conner

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
Waylon Jennings "Dukes of Hazzard"
Flatt & Scruggs "The Beverly Hillbillies"
George Strait "Pure Country" ; "The Soldier"
Willie Nelson "Honeysuckle Rose"
Kenny Rogers "The Gambler" "Coward of the County"
Johnny Cash "Murder in Coweta County"
Reba McEntire "Buffalo Girls"
Clint Black "Maverick"
Marty Robbins "Honky Tonk Man"
Randy Travis "Touched by an Angel"

"Anglsunday" <angls...@aol.com> wrote in message

Dana Carpender

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00

Anglsunday wrote:

> ok, in an attempt to alleive Brat's boredom, and because the topic is of some
> interest to me, how many artists can you name that have acted in either made
> for tv movies, or big screen movies? (or, for that matter, guest starred on tv
> drama's comedies, what have you) Who is your favorite? Who do you think should
> never step foot in front of a camera again unless to do a short cameo? who has
> had the most success? Who has appeared in the most on screen performances?
> well, that ought to keep us busy for awhile! LOL but seriously, its an
> interesting topic, at least IMO.
> Angl...who hopes she has not totally bombed in this attempt to get interesting
> conversation going....

Well, Reba was in Tremors (great movie!), Randy Travis did a Christmas ep of
Touched By an Angel (ugh), and Dwight has been in several things, most notably
Slingblade, but also Red Rock West, and I think a few more.

--
Dana W. Carpender
Author, How I Gave Up My Low Fat Diet -- And Lost Forty Pounds!

David Conner

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
Dwight also played an officer in the WWII movie "When Trumpets Fade"
He played a real hard ass and did a good job. It's a bleak movie though.
Not the typical "heroic" war movie.

David

"Dana Carpender" <dcar...@kiva.net> wrote in message

Michelle Mikeska

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
There's been a bunch of country singers on "Touched by an Angel" hasn't
there? I don't watch it but I think Faith Hill was on it several years ago.

And the horribly bad "Walker, Texas Ranger". I think I saw previews for
episodes with Lila McCann and Colin Raye. I think there's been a couple
of more.
Michelle

David Conner wrote:

> Waylon Jennings "Dukes of Hazzard"
> Flatt & Scruggs "The Beverly Hillbillies"
> George Strait "Pure Country" ; "The Soldier"
> Willie Nelson "Honeysuckle Rose"
> Kenny Rogers "The Gambler" "Coward of the County"
> Johnny Cash "Murder in Coweta County"
> Reba McEntire "Buffalo Girls"
> Clint Black "Maverick"
> Marty Robbins "Honky Tonk Man"
> Randy Travis "Touched by an Angel"

Christopher John

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
Don't forget Wynona "Touched By an Angel"
Garth Brooks "Saturday Night Live"
Travis Tritt "Touched By an Angel"

CJ

Jacquilynne Schlesier

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
On May 2, Anglsunday did speak at length about country singers who turned...:

> ok, in an attempt to alleive Brat's boredom, and because the topic is of some
> interest to me, how many artists can you name that have acted in either made
> for tv movies, or big screen movies? (or, for that matter, guest starred on tv

Randy Travis was the best thing about the truly awful movie Black
Dog. It's almost worth it just to hear him, uh, 'sing' or not 'sing' or
whatever you want to call what he did in that movie.

J.

--
Jacquilynne Schlesier cs95...@ariel.cs.yorku.ca
http://www.geocities.com/jacquilynne/

Coop

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00

Dana Carpender wrote:

> and Dwight has been in several things, most notably
> Slingblade, but also Red Rock West, and I think a few more.

Dwight's latest project, that of directing a western, has been pretty much a
financial disaster.

I'd say Reba and Randy Travis have enjoyed the most success of the current crop
acting in various projects. I'm very surprised we haven't seen Ms. Twain in any
movies.

Coop

Christopher John

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
>Randy Travis was the best thing about the truly awful movie Black
>Dog. It's almost worth it just to hear him, uh, 'sing' or not 'sing' or
>whatever you want to call what he did in that movie.
>
>J.

That's funny because I hated Randy's voice until I saw that movie. It was
nails on a chalkboard until I heard "My Greatest Fear" that song is very
pretty, IMO. I thought it was very cool that he was able to make fun of
himself in that movie by playing a terrible singer, my opinion of him before I
saw the movie. I now hear his voice as very nice and dramatic. I think he's
got some good qualities in his voice, now that I've given him a fair listen.

CJ

"Freedom from myself will be the sweetest rest I've ever known"
-Chris Rice- (Prone to Wander)

RACVB

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00

Anglsunday wrote:

> ok, in an attempt to alleive Brat's boredom, and because the topic is of some
> interest to me, how many artists can you name that have acted in either made
> for tv movies, or big screen movies? (or, for that matter, guest starred on tv

> drama's comedies, what have you) Who is your favorite? Who do you think should
> never step foot in front of a camera again unless to do a short cameo? who has
> had the most success? Who has appeared in the most on screen performances?
> well, that ought to keep us busy for awhile! LOL but seriously, its an
> interesting topic, at least IMO.
> Angl...who hopes she has not totally bombed in this attempt to get interesting
> conversation going....

This sort of counts but he was doing rock at the time,

Conway Twitty starred in three features in the late '50's & early '60's. Only one
of them is on VHS, it's called
Platinum High School.

Ray Arthur

LyndsayF

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
Didn't LeAnn Rimes also do a made for TV movie? Wynonna and Naomi have either
just been on or are going to be on Touched By an Angel. And I believe that
Trisha Yearwood has appeared on the CBS show JAG.
~Lyndsay

ME

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
<<And I believe that Trisha Yearwood has appeared on the CBS show JAG.>>

Yep, she has, twice already. She also taped another episode a couple weeks
ago and it will air, according to her staff, on May 18, 2000. This will be
a big episode for her, so be sure to catch it :~)

--
Keep It Trisha... TotallY Trisha
Kenneth Lee

The Official Julie Reeves Web Site
http://www.juliereevesfanclub.com

"LyndsayF" <lynd...@aol.com> wrote in message

RACVB

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00

Anglsunday wrote:

> ok, in an attempt to alleive Brat's boredom, and because the topic is of some
> interest to me, how many artists can you name that have acted in either made
> for tv movies, or big screen movies? (or, for that matter, guest starred on tv
> drama's comedies, what have you) Who is your favorite? Who do you think should
> never step foot in front of a camera again unless to do a short cameo? who has
> had the most success? Who has appeared in the most on screen performances?
> well, that ought to keep us busy for awhile! LOL but seriously, its an
> interesting topic, at least IMO.
> Angl...who hopes she has not totally bombed in this attempt to get interesting
> conversation going....

I think Billy Dean has done a couple of things. I remember a Superman episode a
few years back.

Ray Arthur

DMCo...@aol.com

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
In article <20000502120357...@ng-fh1.aol.com>,

angls...@aol.com (Anglsunday) wrote:
> ok, in an attempt to alleive Brat's boredom, and because the topic is
of some
> interest to me, how many artists can you name that have acted in
either made
> for tv movies, or big screen movies? (or, for that matter, guest
starred on tv
> drama's comedies, what have you) Who is your favorite? Who do you
think should
> never step foot in front of a camera again unless to do a short
cameo? who has
> had the most success? Who has appeared in the most on screen
performances?
> well, that ought to keep us busy for awhile! LOL but seriously, its an
> interesting topic, at least IMO.
> Angl...who hopes she has not totally bombed in this attempt to get
interesting
> conversation going....

Dwight Yokum was good in "Slingblade" and "Roswell".
Reba is surprisingly a good actress in just about everything she does.
The Dillards on the "Andy Griffith Show"-Never talked, but played funny
characters.
Jerry Reed in "Smokey and The Bandit"-Maybe my favorite

I'm about as big a George Strait fan as you will find, but his acting
wasn't that great. Good movie though. "Pure Country"
I heard Garth say he wants to do a movie-More $$$$$$$$$$!!-Please just
go away!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

ME

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
<<I heard Garth say he wants to do a movie-More $$$$$$$$$$!!-Please just
go away!>>

If Garth wanted to do a movie just for the $$$$ he would have done several
a long time ago....

Prnzofthvs

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
DMCoggins said:

>Dwight Yokum was good in "Slingblade" and "Roswell".

IMO, Dwight could do very well for himself if all he did is act. Don't let him
know, though; he might stop putting out those great songs!

Steve
"You got to stand for somethin', or you'll fall for anything."
Aaron Tippin

Dana Carpender

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00

Prnzofthvs wrote:

> DMCoggins said:
>

> >Dwight Yokum was good in "Slingblade" and "Roswell".
>
> IMO, Dwight could do very well for himself if all he did is act. Don't let him
> know, though; he might stop putting out those great songs!

Didn't see Roswell, but he was very good in Slingblade. Scary as heck. I've
always found Dwight almost painfully sexy, but I had to take a while to recover
from Slingblade before I could see him that way again...

Yes, Dwight is a good actor.

Loren Di Iorio

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
Angl wrote:
: how many artists can you name that have acted in either made for tv

: movies, or big screen movies? (or, for that matter, guest starred on
: tv drama's comedies, what have you)

Aside from "Maverick" (which others have already mentioned), Clint
Black was also in "Cadillac Jack", or whatever that movie was called,
with his wife.

Lisa Brokop was in "Harmony Cats".

And I *think* Trisha appeared on an episode of "Ellen".

...Loren

Maggie Smolkovich

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
I like Boxcar Willie's scene stealing bit
in "Sweet Dreams". Don't know how acurate the movie was regarding the
relationship between Patsy Cline and Charlie Dick, but I LOVE the movie
and think Jessica Lange and Ed Harris were
great. (of course, Ed Harris is one of THE best actors around anyway).

Maggie

For Vince fans check out:

http://community.webtv.net/Vincepix/VINCEGILLHEREAND

For Grand Ole Opry fans check out:

http://community.webtv.net/TNMAGGIESMOKE/GrandOleOpryNights

For Other Nashville Events check out:

"http://community.webtv.net/Nashtown/NASHVILLEAROUNDTOWN"

For pics of the Chet Atkins Musician Days concert check out:

"http://community.webtv.net/MoreVince/MoreVinceStuff2000"

ME

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
<<And I *think* Trisha appeared on an episode of "Ellen".>>

Yep, as herself... as well as being on "The Naked Truth" as herself :~)

"Loren Di Iorio" <yu21...@yorku.ca> wrote in message

William Cox

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
Tammy Wynette had a recurring role as a waitress on the defunct CBS soap
opera "Capitol." Bill Anderson had a recurring role on the ABC soap
"One Life To Live," playing himself. Reba also made a cameo on OLTL a
few years back. Bryan White did a cameo on "The Bold and The
Beautiful." And, LeAnn Rimes did a three-day role on "Days of Our
Lives" in which she played a runaway.

Tammy and K.T. Oslin did an episode of "Evening Shade" in which they
played a singing duo who were old friend of Murleen (Ann Wedgeworth).

Loretta Lynn made cameo appearances as herself on "The Dukes of
Hazzard," "Big Dreams and Broken Hearts: The Dottie West Story" and
"Roseanne." She also did a dramatic part on "Fantasy Island." If I
remember correctly, she was also in a country music movie back in the
mid-'60's. I believe it was called "Forty Acre Feud."

Garth did guest spots on "Empty Nest" and "Wings."

Brenda Lee made a feature for 20th Century Fox called "The Three Little
Bears."

Jim Reeves made the feature film "Kimberly Jim" in South Africa.

Bob Wills had some movie roles, as did Faron Young. One of Faron's
roles was "The Young Sheriff," which gave him his nickname. Ernest Tubb
made a movie of his life story in the late '40's, and there was, of
course, the film "Grand Ole Opry" in which all the big Opry stars from
the early '40's appeared.

Ernest Tubb, Roy Acuff, Minnie Pearl and Merle Kilgore all had parts in
"Coal Miner's Daughter."

Stonewall Jackson played an Opry announcer in "Sweet Dreams," which
also featured Boxcar Willie, Fred Young (drummer for the Kentucky
Headhunters) and Charlie Walker. Riders In The Sky portrayed The
Jordanaires in the Opry scene.

Bill

Clark Reid

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
HAHAHAHA Ignorance is incredible.

A whole paragraph about the movies country singers have done and then BURN
IN HELL GARTH for want to do a movIe. ROFLMAO

I don't mind someone not liking someone, but the fascination some people
have in hating Gb is a source of bemusement to me. It's just plain WEIRD!

Clark Reid
www.hi-tek.net/clark

<DMCo...@aol.com> wrote in message news:8ene9d$stl$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
> In article <20000502120357...@ng-fh1.aol.com>,
> angls...@aol.com (Anglsunday) wrote:
> > ok, in an attempt to alleive Brat's boredom, and because the topic is
> of some

> > interest to me, how many artists can you name that have acted in

> either made
> > for tv movies, or big screen movies? (or, for that matter, guest
> starred on tv

> > drama's comedies, what have you) Who is your favorite? Who do you
> think should
> > never step foot in front of a camera again unless to do a short
> cameo? who has
> > had the most success? Who has appeared in the most on screen
> performances?
> > well, that ought to keep us busy for awhile! LOL but seriously, its an
> > interesting topic, at least IMO.
> > Angl...who hopes she has not totally bombed in this attempt to get
> interesting
> > conversation going....
> >

> Dwight Yokum was good in "Slingblade" and "Roswell".

Anglsunday

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Ray,
wasn't one of those conway movies entitled "sex kittens go to college" or
something like that?
oh and lets not forget kenny rogers endless series of gambler movies, the big
screen bomb "SIX PACK", Coward of the County, the one with travis Tritt and
naomi Judd "Rio Daiblo" and "Wild Horses"
then there is Jimmy Dean's "Big Bad John" movie..which is hard to find....
and willie and kris, lord they have been in a ton of them.....
and dolly too, come to think of it...
Angl

BAmuzed

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
><<And I *think* Trisha appeared on an episode of "Ellen".>>

She was also in the movie "The Thing Called Love," as herself. It was of the
few interesting moments of the film.

Mark Collie has done some acting--he was really good as Johnny Cash in "I Still
Miss Someone." So have Barbara Mandrell and Lorrie Morgan--but they are not
quite as capable in their thespian endeavors as some of the others mentioned
have been.

Nshvlbrat

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
> angls...@aol.com wrote:

>ok, in an attempt to alleive Brat's boredom,

Oh, YES!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

>how many artists can you name that have acted in either made
>for tv movies, or big screen movies?

I know Ricky Van Shelton did a Baywatch,
and you all missed my favorite...Dolly Parton did a lot of movies and TV, but
my favorite so far (on TV, anyway) was one she did with Ray Benson about an
abused wife. I just wish I could remember the name of the TV movie. I know
he played the leader of a band she sang in and was her closest friend. Ray
emerged the best actor out of all of 'em! He really is good!!!!
Hey, Bus...do you remember the name of it?

Let's not forget her "Nine to Five", too. As I remember...it was pretty darn
funny!

Johnny Cash has done both TV and movies, Willie and Kris have,too. Barbara
Mandrell has done a lot of TV. Sammy Kershaw did a movie, as well.

> but seriously, its an
>interesting topic, at least IMO.
>Angl...who hopes she has not totally bombed in this attempt to get
>interesting
>conversation going....

You accomplished it, Girlfriend...thanks again!
-Brat

If you love animals...don't litter
SPAY/NEUTER
http://www.visualcities.com/MusicCityCats
A cat is an attitude with fur....

HugeGBnutt

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
<<I heard Garth say he wants to do a movie-More $$$$$$$$$$!!-Please just
go away!>>

O PLEASE, Garth has more money then you could ever count!.......its NOT about
money, GET A CLUE! ....yes, he wants to accomplish as MUCH AS HE CAN, and
ANYONE in his position would

HugeGBnutt

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
<<I don't mind someone not liking someone, but the fascination some people
have in hating Gb is a source of bemusement to me. It's just plain WEIRD!>>

i totally agree!.....not like Garth is FINE, but why critize EVERY LITTLE thing
he does, o well there will always be critics, unfortunately....

Prnzofthvs

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Clark wrote:

><<I don't mind someone not liking someone, but the fascination some people
>have in hating Gb is a source of bemusement to me. It's just plain WEIRD!>>

And Huge replied:

>i totally agree!.....not like Garth is FINE, but why critize EVERY LITTLE
>thing
>he does, o well there will always be critics, unfortunately....

Well, he DOES have a really crappy Batting Average, and his fielding is not
that great, either! :o)

Loren Di Iorio

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Brat wrote:
: Dolly Parton did a lot of movies and TV, but my favorite so far (on TV,

: anyway) was one she did with Ray Benson about an abused wife. I just
: wish I could remember the name of the TV movie. <...snip...> Hey, Bus...
: do you remember the name of it?

I ain't Busgal, but I believe you're talking about "Wild Texas Wind",
from '91, which also had an appearance by Willie Nelson, if I'm not
mistaken.

Okay, okay...IMDB.com helped me out. :) It's the best place to find out
who's been in what and when, which is perfect for the whole thread.

...Loren

Happy Girl

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
>how many artists can you name that have acted in either made
>for tv movies, or big screen movies?

Martina McBride has made a few rounds in front of the camera as well and let me
say, the camera loves her! She was in Baywatch in 94' playing an aspiring
country singer named Sadie and she had two cameos: one on General Hospital and
one on Early Edition.

I asked her once if she liked acting and she replied that she does, but it's
very hard work! :-)

Tammie in California (\0/)
Martina Magick: http://fly.to/martinamagick
Request Martina's beautiful new single, "There You Are" now debuting at radio
stations everywhere!

Karen Kaiser

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
> And I *think* Trisha appeared on an episode of "Ellen".
>
> ...Loren

She was also on two eps of Jag the Return of Jimmy Blackhorse and Nobody's
Child *BTW was a great ep about child abuse* She's also due for another ep
in which Harm helps her find out the truth of her parents deaths.

Karen Kaiser

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Larry Gatlin took a turn on Simon and Simon as a father who kidnaps his
son from his ex because he considers her an unfit parent.

Karen Kaiser

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
to Nshvlbrat
> I know Ricky Van Shelton did a Baywatch,
> and you all missed my favorite...Dolly Parton did a lot of movies and TV, but

> my favorite so far (on TV, anyway) was one she did with Ray Benson about an
> abused wife. I just wish I could remember the name of the TV movie. I know
> he played the leader of a band she sang in and was her closest friend. Ray
> emerged the best actor out of all of 'em! He really is good!!!!
> Hey, Bus...do you remember the name of it?

Wasn't Billy Dean in that movie with her?

Christopher John

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
>Well, he DOES have a really crappy Batting Average, and his fielding is not
>that great, either! :o)
>
>Steve

Amen, but you gotta love him for tryin. =)

Christopher John

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Almost forgot! Willie Nelson did a cameo in "Half Baked".

Prnzofthvs

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
>>Well, he DOES have a really crappy Batting Average, and his fielding is not
>>that great, either! :o)
>>
>>Steve
>
>Amen, but you gotta love him for tryin. =)
>
>CJ

Love him? I hate him for it! Why can't it be me???

Steve(Baseball lover)

Prnzofthvs

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
>Almost forgot! Willie Nelson did a cameo in "Half Baked".
>CJ

Didn't he have a small part in the movie "Thief," as a convict?

I seem to remember he had a little bit part in "On the Road Again," too... :o)

Steve

Prnzofthvs

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00

>Almost forgot! Willie Nelson did a cameo in "Half Baked".
>CJ

And as a befuddled speech/slogan writer in "Wag the Dog."

Christopher John

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00

>Love him? I hate him for it! Why can't it be me???
>
>Steve(Baseball lover)

It could be if you had the money to start up a charity having to do with
baseball players. =)

treg

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00

Platinum High School
College Confidential
Sex Kittens Go To College

I understand That Platinum High School is the best of the three
because it had a serious plot and a few good actors (Conway excepted)
and the other two were real turkeys.

Conway told me he knew immediately that as an actor ...
he was a great singer!

Ray Arthur

Heath S.

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
If anyone can find the movie "Painted Hero" in the video store, rent it!
Dwight Yoakam plays a rodeo clown. Bizarre movie, but incredible acting
performance from Dwight.

-Heath
"Murder's been committed down on Music Row."

Balecox

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
The film was cruified by the critics, but I loved Willie & Kris in "Songwriter"
so much I bought a copy for my home library. (And "Tremors" is one of my
all-time favorite "monster" flicks.)

Patsi

Nshvlbrat

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
>Karen Kaiser asked:

>Wasn't Billy Dean in that movie with her?

Nope...different movie. That one was on just a few months ago. This one was
played about 6 years ago (or so).

Nshvlbrat

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
>yu21...@yorku.ca Wrote:

>I ain't Busgal, but I believe you're talking about "Wild Texas Wind",
>from '91, which also had an appearance by Willie Nelson, if I'm not
>mistaken.

I don't remember Willie in it, he could have been. I *do* remember Jim Finney,
Ray Benson's former road manager, sitting there strumming a guitar...he's one
of my favorite people in the whole world...

I'm thinking Gary Busey played her battering husband, but maybe that's because
he plays the bad guys a lot.

This is gonna drive me nuts...but Loren could be right. Sounds right. I'll
call around today.

Michelle Mikeska

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Hey Heath,
Is that the movie where the one girl thinks she's a vampire and wind up
murdered in Dwight's trunk? If so, it IS bizarre.
Michelle

Matt

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Well there are 4 women who just blew me away in acting!!! Wynonna's
staring role on Touched by an angel made me cry and I think that she was
awesome!! Wy and Naomi will be on there for a mothers day show!! Ms.
JO DEE MESSINA also blew my socks off with her part in a Touched by an
Angel show!!! She acted a lot in it and they she sang a little bit and
it was GREAT!!! And ofcourse Reba in "Is there life out there",
"Tremors", "Forever Love", "Man in left field" and others. But Dolly
was in my favorite "Steal Magnolias"!! I would love to see those 4 do
much more acting!!! ~~Matt~~

Http://Community.webtv.net/Maffu82/MattGrant

Matt

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
I havemet many many many singers and I have to say that at the top ofmy
list as the best was Mr. Garth Brooks!!! I mean the man signed
autographs for 23 hours not for tv coverage, not for money and not for
anything else, just so that his fans could meet him!! Garth has
recorded some of the best songs ever, puts on the best show and gives a
lot of money to charity!!! So I can see what a Big Ass he must be!:)
He is one of the few people who trys to do different things and not be
the same ol' Joe! I would love to hav the chance to do half the things
he has done! Is the whole point of Lee Ann's Song "I hope you dance"
about doing all that we can in life??? Now I am not a Garth Fanatic
or anything but if it wasn't for Garth country music would be in BIG
trouble!!!
Matt

Debbie Caudill

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
On 02 May 2000 16:03:57 GMT, angls...@aol.com (Anglsunday) wrote:

>ok, in an attempt to alleive Brat's boredom, and because the topic is of some
>interest to me, how many artists can you name that have acted in either made
>for tv movies, or big screen movies? (or, for that matter, guest starred on tv
>drama's comedies, what have you) Who is your favorite? Who do you think should
>never step foot in front of a camera again unless to do a short cameo? who has
>had the most success? Who has appeared in the most on screen performances?
>well, that ought to keep us busy for awhile! LOL but seriously, its an

>interesting topic, at least IMO.
>Angl...who hopes she has not totally bombed in this attempt to get interesting
>conversation going....

Tracy Lawrence will be on Walker Texas Ranger on May 20th and RAndy
Travis will be on the same on May 25th.

Loren Di Iorio

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Brat wrote:
: Loren wrote:
:
: > I believe you're talking about "Wild Texas Wind", from '91, which also

: > had an appearance by Willie Nelson, if I'm not mistaken.
:
: I don't remember Willie in it, he could have been. I *do* remember
: Jim Finney, Ray Benson's former road manager, sitting there strumming
: a guitar...he's one of my favorite people in the whole world... I'm
: thinking Gary Busey played her battering husband, but maybe that's
: because he plays the bad guys a lot. This is gonna drive me nuts...
: but Loren could be right. Sounds right. I'll call around today.

Here's the full cast list I picked up from that site I mentioned yesterday
(http://www.imdb.com). Oh, and be sure to see the name of the character
Ray Benson plays (it's funny). :)

...Loren

--
Wild Texas Wind (1991) (TV)

Directed by
Joan Tewkesbury

Writing credits
John Carter (III)
Dolly Parton

Cast (in credits order) complete, awaiting verification
Dolly Parton .... Thiola "Big T" Rayfield
Gary Busey .... Justice Hayden Parker
Ray Benson (I) .... Ben Rayson
Dennis Letts .... Harlan
Willie Nelson .... Himself
Merrill Connally .... Judge Bolen
Tony Frank .... District Attorney
Tim Alexander (II) .... Band Piano Player
John Ely .... Band Steel Guitar Player
Jim Finney .... Band Manager/Driver
Michael D. Francis .... Band Sax Player
Larry Franklin .... Band Fiddle Player
Jon Mitchell (I) .... Band Bass Player
David Sanger (I) .... Band Drummer
Sammy Allred .... Marvin Kloner
Joe Berryman .... Detective
Rodger Boyce .... Jason Patrick
Brady Coleman .... Doctor
Connie Cooper .... Real Estate Lady
Richard Dillard .... Billy
Heine Fountain .... Man at Restaurant
Louis Franklin .... Larry's Dad, Fiddle Player
James N. Harrell .... Lester
Eileen Morris .... Nurse
Bob Poole .... Bartender

rest of cast listed alphabetically
Harry Jay Knowles .... Concert Attendee (uncredited)
Jarrell Jay Knowles .... Concert Attendee (uncredited)
Devon O'Brien .... Molly

Original music by
Ray Benson (I)

Karen Kaiser

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
> Loretta Lynn made cameo appearances as herself on "The Dukes of
> Hazzard,"

The Dukes had a guest star country musician just about every week. My
sister loves the show especially the 2 eps the Oak Ridge Boys guested on.
Johnny Paycheck even sang take this job and shove it on a Dukes ep.

nel...@webtv.net

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Willie also did a cameo in the latest Austin Powers, appeared in Gone
Fishin' with Joe Pesci, Wag The Dog with Robert DeNiro, Rhinestone
Cowboy with Robert Redford.........played the leading actor in
Honeysuckle Rose, Songwriter (with Kris), Red Headed Stranger, Stage
Coach (with Cash ) and Barbarosa (with Gary Busey) and many made for tv
movies. Between recording, acting and touring, this man is certainly a
living legend.

Carol

Scott

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Mark Wills does the voice of character Huck Finn in the animated movie
"Tom Sawyer".

Scott

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Travis Tritt also did an episode on Medicine Woman, or something like
that.

ME

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Oh, yeah, Dr Quinn... Trisha was on it several years back also...

"Scott" <westsi...@yahoo.USPAMBACKcom> wrote in message

to...@my-deja.com

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
And don't forget one of the greatest country artists of all time,
Marty Robbins. The filmography list I have shows he played in a total
of 13 movies from "The Badge Of Marshall Brennan" in 1957 to "Honkytonk
Man" starring Clint Eastwood in 1982. Marty starred in several of these
movies himself including the westerns "Guns Of A Stranger" and "Ballad
Of A Gunfighter".

Tom

=============================

In article <20966-39...@storefull-122.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
WLCO...@webtv.net (William Cox) wrote:
> Tammy Wynette had a recurring role as a waitress on the defunct CBS
soap
> opera "Capitol." Bill Anderson had a recurring role on the ABC soap
> "One Life To Live," playing himself. Reba also made a cameo on OLTL a
> few years back. Bryan White did a cameo on "The Bold and The
> Beautiful." And, LeAnn Rimes did a three-day role on "Days of Our
> Lives" in which she played a runaway.
>
> Tammy and K.T. Oslin did an episode of "Evening Shade" in which they
> played a singing duo who were old friend of Murleen (Ann Wedgeworth).

> Loretta Lynn made cameo appearances as herself on "The Dukes of

> Hazzard," "Big Dreams and Broken Hearts: The Dottie West Story" and
> "Roseanne." She also did a dramatic part on "Fantasy Island." If I
> remember correctly, she was also in a country music movie back in the
> mid-'60's. I believe it was called "Forty Acre Feud."
>
> Garth did guest spots on "Empty Nest" and "Wings."
>
> Brenda Lee made a feature for 20th Century Fox called "The Three
Little
> Bears."
>
> Jim Reeves made the feature film "Kimberly Jim" in South Africa.
>
> Bob Wills had some movie roles, as did Faron Young. One of Faron's
> roles was "The Young Sheriff," which gave him his nickname. Ernest
Tubb
> made a movie of his life story in the late '40's, and there was, of
> course, the film "Grand Ole Opry" in which all the big Opry stars from
> the early '40's appeared.
>
> Ernest Tubb, Roy Acuff, Minnie Pearl and Merle Kilgore all had parts
in
> "Coal Miner's Daughter."
>
> Stonewall Jackson played an Opry announcer in "Sweet Dreams," which
> also featured Boxcar Willie, Fred Young (drummer for the Kentucky
> Headhunters) and Charlie Walker. Riders In The Sky portrayed The
> Jordanaires in the Opry scene.
>
> Bill

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Heath S.

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Let's not forget John Schneider and Tom Wopat of the Dukes Of Hazzard
are country singers.... or should we consider them actors first?

-Heath
"Murder's been committed down on Music Row."

----------

Heath S.

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
David Allan Coe has been in a few movies also.

Heath S.

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Michelle Mikeska wrote:
<<Is that the movie where the one girl thinks she's a vampire and wind
up murdered in Dwight's trunk? If so, it IS bizarre.>>
--------------
Think so, but I forget the story. It turns out she was sexually abused
by her father, or her brother was really her dad, or the sherriff was
her father and no one knew or something really strange. I can't
remember!

Frederick Rudofsky

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Kris Kristofferson in many productions, arguably at his best in
"Lonestar"

Billy Joe Shaver in "The Apostle"

Kelly Willis in "Bob Roberts"

Brian D. Thompson

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Pam Tillis was on the tv shows Diagnoses Murder and the Promise Land. Pam
also had a small part in the movies A Thing Called Love and XXX's and OOO's
Frederick Rudofsky <rudof...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Sandy

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
And Gary Allan - JAG and "Shake, Rattle and Roll" (as Eddie Cochran).

Sandy

greasemonkey wrote:

> Not yet mentioned:
> Jerry Reed - Gator, Smokey and the Bandit. Certainly one of the most
> successful.
> Roy Clark - Uphill All The Way
> Mel Tillis - Cannonball Run
> Hank Williams Jr - Roadies - (Starring Meatloaf)
> Hoyt Axton - "The Gremlins"
> Mark Collie - Walker TX Ranger
> Loretta Lynn - Dukes of Hazzard
> --
> http://www.msinets.com/~rodneyclark

Clark Reid

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
LOL
"Prnzofthvs" <prnzo...@aol.comjunkbloc> wrote in message
> Clark wrote:
>

> ><<I don't mind someone not liking someone, but the fascination some
people
> >have in hating Gb is a source of bemusement to me. It's just plain
WEIRD!>>

> And Huge replied:
>
> >i totally agree!.....not like Garth is FINE, but why critize EVERY LITTLE
> >thing
> >he does, o well there will always be critics, unfortunately....
>
> Well, he DOES have a really crappy Batting Average, and his fielding is
not
> that great, either! :o)

Clark Reid

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
Yep, so did Johnny Cash.

Clark Reid
www.hi-tek.net/clark

greasemonkey

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00

Linda F. Cauthen

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
Balecox wrote:

> The film was cruified by the critics, but I loved Willie & Kris in "Songwriter"
> so much I bought a copy for my home library.

So did I! Loved the song over the opening credits, "How do you feel
about fooling around."

Linda C.

Prnzofthvs

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
Heath wrote:

>Let's not forget John Schneider and Tom Wopat of the Dukes Of Hazzard
>are country singers.... or should we consider them actors first?

Did either of them really have a career in music prior to the series?

Karen Kaiser

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
Michelle Wright? in Due South

Heath S.

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
Steve wrote about John Schneider and Tom Wopat:

<<Did either of them really have a career in music prior to the
series?>>
---------
No, The Dukes is what really made them. Their singing careers came
afterward. But their singing careers often get overlooked, so I thought
I'd mention them. John especially had a number of hits. In fact, Tracy
Byrd's new single is a re-make of John's "Love, You Ain't Seen The Last
Of Me."

Lulu Roman

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
>>Almost forgot! Willie Nelson did a cameo in "Half Baked".
>>CJ

He was also in Primary Colors.

Lee
~~~I Like Hash Browns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://listen.to/LeeHarris

Lulu Roman

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
Ferlin Huskey was in "Las Vegas Hillbillies" with Bill Anderson, Connie Smith,
Del Reeves, Wilma Burgess, Sonny James, Mamie Van Doren (!), Jane Mansfield
(!). And a bizarre dance scene with a bunch of bikers.

Highly recommended, and IN PRINT!

The sequel, "Hillbillies in a Hunted House" had Huskey again, along with Merle
Haggard, Sonny James, and the lady that played Lester Flatt's "Hollywood Wife"
on the Beverly Hillbillies. Lon Chaney and other monster movie stalwarts
appear in this one as well.

Both very bad, very strange, and ultimately entertaining movies.

Go to http://www.allmovies.com and start looking up your hillbilly heroes. I
have got to find "Road to Nashville!" and other grand ole opry themed movies
from the 60's.

Lulu Roman

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
>And as a befuddled speech/slogan writer in "Wag the Dog."

Oh wait..not Primary Colors.. I get those movies mixed up

Lulu Roman

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
Johnny Cash was on Columbo.

Faith

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I love your handle; "Lulu Roman" LOL....HeeHaw lives on.
Now it's time to drop in on "The Culhaines" of Cornfield County.

Great handle!!

Faith in Ca.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In article <20000504041207...@ng-cg1.aol.com>,

juven...@aol.comheehaw (Lulu Roman) wrote:
> >And as a befuddled speech/slogan writer in "Wag the Dog."
> >

> Oh wait..not Primary Colors.. I get those movies mixed up
>

> Lee
> ~~~I Like Hash Browns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> http://listen.to/LeeHarris

Lulu Roman

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
Anyone here seen "Convoy?"

Was Red Sovine in that movie? Someone told me a long time ago that he was, and
if that is true, I have to have that movie.

I know Kristofferson was in it.

Lulu Roman

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
>Billy Joe Shaver in "The Apostle"

June Carter Cash too

Balecox

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
<< <<Did either of them really have a career in music prior to the
series?>> >>

Yes -- Tom Wopat had worked on Broadway.

Patsi

Balecox

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
>>>Johnny Cash was on Columbo.

Lee<<<

And I HATED it when he got caught!

Patsi

Barbara J. Pruett

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
One of the things I liked best about Johnny Cash on "Columbo"
was the fact that
he sang "I saw the light".

Barbara

Lulu Roman wrote:

> Johnny Cash was on Columbo.
>
> Lee

Anglsunday

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
I have a Johnny Cash movie-I think it aired on tv- called "the pride of jesse
hallum". not bad at all. he also guested on Little House on the Prarie for a
two part episode....with June.
Angl

Dana Carpender

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00

Surely some country singers must have shown up in Robert Altman's
Nashville -- what a great movie -- but I haven't seen it for *years*, so
I disremember. Anyone seen it more recently?
--
Dana W. Carpender
Author, How I Gave Up My Low Fat Diet -- And Lost Forty Pounds!
http://www.holdthetoast.com
Check out our FREE Low Carb Ezine!

BRYGLYO

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
forgot a lot

Randy Travis
Willie Nelson
Waylon Jennings
Merla Haggard
Johnny Cash
and many others

BelleFlyer

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
Dwight Yoakam

Scott

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
Heath S. wrote:

> Think so, but I forget the story. It turns out she was sexually abused
> by her father, or her brother was really her dad, or the sherriff was
> her father and no one knew or something really strange. I can't
> remember!

You could write good Jerry Springer scripts! :)

Scott

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
I think Bobby Wright was on a TV series...

Scott

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
Balecox wrote:

> Yes -- Tom Wopat had worked on Broadway.

That reminds me of Gary Morris.

Don't know if Wayne Massey was a singer or actor first.

Balecox

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
<< That reminds me of Gary Morris. >>

Yes -- except that Gary was already a country star when he accepted the
Broadway gigs.

Valisa

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
>< That reminds me of Gary Morris. >>
>
>Yes -- except that Gary was already a country star when he accepted the
>Broadway gigs.

Sigh..... now there's a voice. Too bad there are almost no opportunities to
hear it anymore.

Valisa

Bernice Stephenson

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
Bobby Bare was in the movie "A Distant
Trumpet"

Frederick Rudofsky

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
DON'T FORGET PRICELESS CAMEOS BY WILLIE NELSON, TAMMY WYNETTE, AND TANYA
TUCKER ON "KING OF THE HILL". HANK HILL PLAYING GUITAR AND GOLF WITH
WILLIE WAS A SUBLIME MOMENT IN TV HISTORY. ONLY CREATOR MIKE JUDGE (A
TEXAN AND MUSICIAN) COULD PULL THAT OFF. I'D LOVE TO SEE STEVE EARLE,
DELBERT MCCLINTON, DOLLY PARTON, SHELBY LYNNE, AND THE DERAILERS ON
THE SHOW.

AND, WHO COULD FORGET THE AWESOME JOHNNY CASH AS THE CARLOS
CASTENADA-LIKE DESERT FOX IN HOMER SIMPSON'S PSYCHEDELIC-CHILI INSPIRED
VISION QUEST?

Janice Brooks

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
I need to check the link but also in print is 40 acre fued.
BUS
busgaljan 's Home Page http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/3886/index.html
http://cornellhurdband.com

Linda F. Cauthen

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
"Heath S." wrote:

> Steve wrote about John Schneider and Tom Wopat:
> <<Did either of them really have a career in music prior to the
> series?>>
> ---------
> No, The Dukes is what really made them. Their singing careers came
> afterward. But their singing careers often get overlooked, so I thought
> I'd mention them. John especially had a number of hits. In fact, Tracy
> Byrd's new single is a re-make of John's "Love, You Ain't Seen The Last
> Of Me."
>
> -Heath
> "Murder's been committed down on Music Row."

John was 17 when he was signed to do "Dukes." How much of a career have
most 17 year olds had?

Linda C.

treg

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00

>"Heath S." wrote:
>>
>> Steve wrote about John Schneider and Tom Wopat:
>> <<Did either of them really have a career in music prior to the
>> series?>>
>> ---------
>> No, The Dukes is what really made them. Their singing careers came
>> afterward. But their singing careers often get overlooked, so I thought
>> I'd mention them. John especially had a number of hits. In fact, Tracy
>> Byrd's new single is a re-make of John's "Love, You Ain't Seen The Last
>> Of Me."
>>
>> -Heath

John also had a mild hit but a GREAT version of Elvis' "Are You
Lonesome Tonight?"

That's my favorite Elvis song, but John's version is a very close
second.

Ray Arthur

Kool Aid Man

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00

Lets see well we all know George Strait made a movie, "Pure Country" which I
thought was a great movie. And Barbra Mandrell was recently on "Walker Texas
Ranger" last Saturday. And Leann Rimes was in a made for TV movie called
"Holiday In Your Heart" And appeared on "Days Of Our Lives" as a runway.
Reba McEntire was in a movie called "Tremers" and some made for tv movies.
Willie Nelson was in a few movies. Randy Travis was on "Touched By An Angel"
a couple of times. and was in a big screen movie with Steven Segal along
with him in that movie were Travis Tritt, and I forgot who else, but I think
it was Marty Stewart. And there's Clint Black that was in a made for tv
movie where he played a rodeo man who was framed for muder. And of course
there is Dolly Parton who was in severel big screen movies. And there is
Jerry Reed who was in all "The Smokey And The Bandit" movies. And there is
Hoyt Axton who was in a few movies, but the one I can think of now was
"Gremlins" If you don't know who Hoyt Axton is, he is an old country singer
from the 60's and 70's He's the one who sung "Della And The Dealer" He might
be too old for all you new country music fans. And I think I heard that
Sherrie Austin was on "The Facts Of Life" when she was younger, like in her
early teens during the last season of the show. And there is Charly McClain
who appeared on CHiPs and some other guest appearence on tv. And Loretta
Lynn made some guest appearence on tv, like "The Dukes Of Hazzard" And
"Rosanne" Lila McCann appeared on "Walker Taxas Ranger". And Waylon Jennings
was the narrorator for the "Dukes Of Hazzard" The Lynns also appeared on
"Walker Texas Ranger". Well, I have a lot more country singers to put down,
but I better let someone else take a shot at this.
Anglsunday <angls...@aol.com> wrote in message
> ok, in an attempt to alleive Brat's boredom, and because the topic is of
some
> interest to me, how many artists can you name that have acted in either
made
> for tv movies, or big screen movies? (or, for that matter, guest starred
on tv
> drama's comedies, what have you) Who is your favorite? Who do you think
should
> never step foot in front of a camera again unless to do a short cameo? who
has
> had the most success? Who has appeared in the most on screen performances?
> well, that ought to keep us busy for awhile! LOL but seriously, its an
> interesting topic, at least IMO.
> Angl...who hopes she has not totally bombed in this attempt to get
interesting
> conversation going....

Lulu Roman

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
>I love your handle; "Lulu Roman" LOL....HeeHaw lives on.
>Now it's time to drop in on "The Culhaines" of Cornfield County.
>
>Great handle!!

Thanks. I'm the poster formerly known as Grandpa Jones. When I lived in
Nashville I sold Lulu Linda Ronstadt's "Whats New" CD. I also waited on Ralph
Emory every three months. He'd pull up, walk in, ask "where are your Barbara
Streisand CD's", go look at the Barbara Streisand CD's for awhile, and leave.

His head is made from wax.

Nshvlbrat

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
Speaking of Tom Wopat, he's still wowing them on Broadway. He's come a long
way from Luke Duke. He had a singing career
(and is still being booked some for that), did another hit TV show ("Cybil")
and a couple of other Broadway shows. "Annie Get Your Gun" got him a Tony
nomination....

An added plus is that he's a real nice, thoughtful guy.
-Brat

If you love animals...don't litter
SPAY/NEUTER
http://www.visualcities.com/MusicCityCats
A cat is an attitude with fur....

Karen Kaiser

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
to Kool Aid Man
> Reba McEntire was in a movie called "Tremers" and some made for tv movies.

She was also in The Gambler movie with Kenny Rogers. I don't remember
which one but she played a Madam.

> And there's Clint Black that was in a made for tv
> movie where he played a rodeo man who was framed for muder. And of course

He was also with Billy Dean and a number of other country stars who did
cameos appearances in Mel Gibson's Maverick.

there is Dolly Parton who was in severel big screen movies. And there is

She also did Designing Women as an angel.

Jessica Andrews was also on Another World. As was Crystal Gayle with Gary
Morris when they unveiled the new theme song.

> who appeared on CHiPs and some other guest appearence on tv. And Loretta
> Lynn made some guest appearence on tv, like "The Dukes Of Hazzard" And

As well as the Oaks, Statlers, Johnny Paycheck, Johnny Cash, etc.

Loren Di Iorio

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
Karen wrote:
: Jessica Andrews was also on Another World.

Apologies if someone already said it, but you just reminded me:
Shedaisy was on General Hospital, I think.

...Loren

Clark Reid

May 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/6/00

"Karen Kaiser" <wrote

> > Reba McEntire was in a movie called "Tremers" and some made for tv
movies.

> She was also in The Gambler movie with Kenny Rogers. I don't remember
> which one but she played a Madam.

Huh I thought she played a gunfighter? I still recall the black leather
outfit (Rather nice :) but I could be wrong on profession.

Clark Reid
www.hi-tek.net/clark

Heath S.

May 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/6/00
May I add that CBS will air another Duke's reunion, Hazzard In
Hollywood, on May 18.

-Heath
"Murder's been committed down on Music Row."

Reba...@webtv.net

May 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/6/00
Reba was in Forever Love, Secret Of Giving, The Little Rascals, Is There
Life Out There, Buffalo Girls,and the Live By Request Concert. She has
also been on several talk shows. She has done 2 or 3 commercials and now
they are showing one on lifetime with her.

It is loading more messages.