Gwen Berry, who turned her back on US flag in trials, FAILS to win a medal in hammer throw at Tokyo Olympics as critics say: 'Now we can root for people who want to be a part of Team USA'

! Kamala Harris Sold Her Pussy !

Sep 21, 2021, 6:30:02 AM9/21/21
Controversial American hammer thrower Gwen Berry failed to win a
medal in the finals of the Tokyo Games on Tuesday, much to the
delight of her conservative critics.

'Now we can get back to rooting for people who actually want to
be part of Team USA,' one critic tweeted about Berry, who drew
criticism in June by turning away from the American flag on the
podium during the national anthem at the US Olympic trials.

On Tuesday, the 32-year-old finished 11th out of 12 with a
distance of 71.35 meters while Poland's Anita Wlodarczyk cruised
to her third straight Olympic gold medal with a toss of 78.48.

'Karma,' wrote another critic. 'Canceled: Anthem-Protester Gwen
Berry Fails to Medal at Olympics.'

That is one ugly black bitch.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9856771/Gwen-Berry-
FAILS-win-medal-hammer-throw-Tokyo-Olympics-Conservative-critics-
celebrate.html