looking for a certain old time guitar instruction video

fingers

Jan 3, 2024, 3:50:06 PMJan 3
By sheer chance, I ran across a video of some guy showing newer old
time guitar chord positions. I was going down a different rabbit hole
(pursuing Garry Harrison info) so I did not save the URL.

What was shown started with playing in A but using the F shape at 5th
fret, then finding the D and E chords a fret or two higher, with the
standard bass runs linking them, also at or above the 5th fret.

Does anyone recollect seeing this video and where it might be? Would
be grateful indeed.

Thanks for any help
Fingers