Hand Made Barbie Cloths

cfl.rr.com

May 4, 2002, 12:25:22 PM5/4/02
D's HANDMADE Barbie Cloths has some of the coolest Barbie cloths on Ebay.
She makes everything by hand and most of the designs are her own.. Check
back often as she tries to put something new on every couple of days. Here
is a link to D's newest posting at ebay. And this link is to all of D's
current listings.

For AOL usere that cant see the links copy the text below to your address
bar and hit enter key.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1350657101&r=0&t=0&showTu
torial=0&ed=1021078477&indexURL=0&rd=1

Melinda Meahan

May 4, 2002, 12:48:18 PM5/4/02
"cfl.rr.com" wrote:

> D's HANDMADE Barbie Cloths has some of the coolest Barbie cloths on

Washcloths? Tablecloths? ???????????
--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa