Ultimate Music Directory

Sep 14, 2002, 11:36:22 AM9/14/02
Hello Newsgroups,

Visit http://www.ultimatemusicdirectory.com/

The Ultimate Music Directory (UMD) is the brainstorm of Ken Kopija, an avid
music collector and web developer/graphic designer, and has been around in
some form since 1998, however, only online for a couple of months. The
online directory is young, but growing at a rapid rate. User response has
been overwhelming, and the UMD recently logged it's 10,000th visitor.

The directory boasts:

Over 25 different music related categories

Music news:
http://www.ultimatemusicdirectory.com/music/news.html

CD of the week:
http://www.ultimatemusicdirectory.com/music/cdoftheweek.html

Forums:
http://www.ultimatemusicdirectory.com/cgi-bin/cutecast/cutecast.pl

Random links:
http://www.ultimatemusicdirectory.com/cgi-bin/rand_link.pl

Newsletter:
http://www.ultimatemusicdirectory.com/music/updates.html

+ much, much more

Why not add your music related site to the directory today? Click below:
http://www.ultimatemusicdirectory.com/cgi-bin/music/SuperLinks.cgi?action=Ad
d&Category

The directory also has several different advertising opportunities available
at http://www.ultimatemusicdirectory.com/music/advertise.html

In return, all we ask is a link back to the UMD from your site, banner or
text, its up to you. For more info on this, visit our Link To Us page at
http://www.ultimatemusicdirectory.com/music/linktous.html.

Rock On!
KK @ The UMD
http://www.ultimatemusicdirectory.com