are used vinyl 12-inch maxi-singles on your wantlist !?

Dj Simon

May 9, 2001, 8:23:10 PM5/9/01
are used vinyl 12-inch maxi-singles on your wantlist !?
we added about 1000 to our database in the last 3 days !!!

now we have about 35.000 from these on our website.
yes..finally. we have a new website with a fully working searchengine !

platenkoning records and dj's amsterdam,
buy and sell used records.
specialized in 12inch maxisingles. vinyl.
house, techno, jungle, dance, disco, rap, r&b, electro, pop etc.etc.
http://www.platenkoning.com

here are some examples of what we have on this moment :

artist title style format
? ? garage 12 white l.
? ? club 12 white l.
? ? (limited edition) hardcore 12 white l.
? dig this/life games jungle/d&b 12
? killer ep euro techno 12 white l.
? light years/surface tension/abberation techno 12
? tear it up speed garage 12 white l.
12 rounds something's burning/dog/holed/joyous triphop 12
2 live crew what i like(vocal/instrum)/revelation(it's gotta b rap electro
12
2 unlimited get ready for this (orchestral mix/rap version+1) house top 40
12
2000&one (fierce ruling diva) no where (mind scape/below sea level
edit)/inner r euro techno 12 white l.
3rd bass "brooklyn queens (1st base 12"" mix)" rap 12
3rd bass gas face (radio/instrum)/wordz of wizdom (club mix rap 12
4th measure men (mk) 4 you(mk rmx/org)/just a dream/given(mk dub) club 12
color v.
5 htp close encounters trance 12 white l.
5 htp close encounters trance 12 white l.
6 bells all (olav basoski) overdrive/rule number/out of here uptempo 12
808 state cubik (org/pan am mix)/olympic (euro bass mix/flut euro techno 12
808 state pacific (6 version) (org pressing picture sleeve ! mellow 12
a guy called gerald (derrick may) automanikk (bass overload mix/future/may
the force uk techno 12
a tribe called quest can i kick it(spirit mix/lp)/if the papes come rap 12
abt (rheij burrel&ronald burrel) I desire u/luv 2 luv u/I need it/la new
york 12
acid brass voodoo ray/pacific ambient/dub 12
acid wash hallucinate/love trak/fat trak/metal trak+5 chicago 12
adonis acid poke (org/instr) chicago 12
adonis we're rocking down the house (org/down break/instr chicago 12
african dream (olav basoski/erick e) all the same family (work
elephantery/org)/african trance 12
afro cube (oscar g) muevete mama tribal 12
after dark come with me tonight/astral invation euro techno 12
al jarreau all fly home soul lp
alan d parker climax trance 12
aligator project, dj whistle song house top 40 12 white l.
alison moyet for you only (extended new version)/twisting the k pop 12
all star fresh&bc boy listen to the rhythm rap 12
alter ego (luke slater&2 lone swordsmen) lycra/mescal trance 12
alter ego (luke slater&2 lone swordsmen) soulfree (luke slater rmx/holy
garage mix) trance 12
altern 8 brutal-8-e (5 mixes) club 12
altern 8 brutal-8-e (groove corporation remixes) club 12 promo
alton miller sweeet in the morning/vibrations mellow 12
amazhan jump around and shout (steely & cleevie mix/club m reggae 12
amazhan jump around and shout (steely & cleevie mix/club m reggae 12
amazhan jump around&shout(org+remix) reggae 12
ambush (oliver lieb) ambush trance 12
analoque reflections controllers/psycho morse techno 12
andrew tosh original man reggae lp
andy on the eve melodies of passion (living like a big bang/if/mee trance 12
angel (dave angel/cj bolland) 1st voyage (planet
function/mesmerize/poison/veloc trance 12
angela lewis dream come true garage 12 white l.
anita baker same ole love/been so long soul 12
anita ward ring my bell/make believe lovers dance disco 12
anita ward ring my bell/make believe lovers dance disco 12
anthony phillips geese&the ghost pop lp
apache indian boom shack a lak/warning reggae 12
aphrodisiac your love (club mix)/just before the dawn mellow 12
ar rahman vande mataram/gurus of peace ambient/dub 12
aretha franklin what you see is what you sweat soul lp
armin check out your mind (london mix/euro mix/amsterdam trance 12
armin (steve rachmad/sander kleinenberg) virgo remixes (continuous cool
mix/sander kleinenb trance 12
arnold jarvis i want 2 have your love (club/incisive/london) garage 12
art of trance cambodia (trope rmx/tunnel vision mix/clanger rmx) trance 12
art of trance deeper that deep (poltergeist/third eye)+2 trance 12
ashade allright (psycho mix/reprise/hypnotized) mellow 12
assym enjoy the creation/twilight waves/acid waves hardcore 12
astralasia white bird trance lp
aswad distant thunder reggae 12
aswad hooked on you reggae 12
atlantic ocean (klubbheads) cycle of life (club trance/klubbheads mix)
trance 12
atomic babies barbarians (sleestacks/set for stun/tarantula/stea acid 12
audrey hall one dance wont do/eight little notes reggae 12
automation pink ep (speedway/sunny daze/new style/hey hey) euro techno 12
ava cherry good intentions (two left shoes mix/dub)/majic cas dance disco 12
color v.
avater da deep architecture jungle/d&b 2*lp
ave maria (ralphie dee) no sex until marriage (nyc remix/club mix) euro
techno 12
average white band cupid's in fashion soul lp
babylon 5 last supper(bred mix/wine mix)/yellow dog(oval bel house 12
back 2 bass i wanna be with you (hard mix/radio) hardcore 12
baden powell le ceur de baden powell jazz lp
baleares&jerney k memories (shrink/hole in one trance 12
baleares&jerney k memories (shrink/hole in one trance 12
bam bam spend the night/animal/where's your child chicago 12
bam bam (marshal jefferson) strong survive(org/zeki lin/marshall
jefferson)/pe trance 12
bandi leg lt stitchie/version reggae 12
baptism of fire baptism of fire ambient/dub 12
barry white man is back soul lp
bas molendijk day&night/dance with the speaker trance 12
bb&q band on the beat (88 bronx mix)/88 break out mega mix dance disco 12
beaumont hannant sculptured (ormeau/woven textures/touch your skin)
ambient/dub 2*lp
being tides ambient/dub 2*lp
beloved (juan atkins) your love takes me higher (pod went pop mix/magic
house 12
ben mays rated x chicago 12
big daddy kane (prince paul/blacksmith) ain't no stoppin' us now (brixton
bass mix/lp/upso rap 12
billie ray martin (brian transeau) running around town (bt's jacobs ladder
mix/extend pop house 12
billy ocean european queen (no more love on the run) dance disco 12
billy paul 360 degrees of billy paul (me&mrs jones) soul lp
billy paul live in europe (me&mrs jones) soul lp
bizarre inc playing with knives (quadrant mix)/plutonic euro techno 12
bjork (black dog) come to me (bitten by black dog)/anchor song (bitt pop 10
promo
black box not anyone house top 40 12
black jazz chronicles straight up/snookys spirit/space/hold mellow 12
black messengers them/blame reggae 12
black prophet tribute reggae lp
black star liner smoke the prophets ep (harmon dub/harmon harroot)
ambient/dub 12
blacka ranks/sugar minott no man government/rapid reggae 12
blake baxter project strong to survive/fuck you up(chico ass up/blake f
techno 12
block meatballs butcher/fat&greasy techno 12
blow cutter (mix/album/acid mix)/real breakbeat 12
blue room rocket/dirty luv techno 12
blue time machine o of m with coppe (vocal/my ice cream man trance 12 color
v.
blue train (masters at work/johnny d/nicky p) get movin' (org/maw
beats/henry st. mix/johnick tr garage 12
bob brewthbaker songs from abroad (when the time comes/i need this mellow 12
bob marley legend reggae lp
bob marley reggae revolution vol. 3 reggae lp
bob seger&the silver bullet band distance pop lp
bob seger&the silver bullet band night moves pop lp
bobby coleman must be the music (freestyle mix/stepback boys/urb latin
hiphop 12
bobby konders&massive sounds rising to the top (4 mixes) garage 12
bogey man horrors (part 2) (peak energy mix/after dark mix) breakbeat 12
bone thugs n harmony collection vol 2 rap 2*lp
boris soiree disco (la fureur mix/l'etoille mix) house top 40 12
boris gardiner not guilty/guilty reggae 12
boyd jarvis boyd jarvis at last garage 12
boz scaggs slow dancer pop lp
brick dazz (def mix/org) dance disco 12
brook benton story teller soul lp
bruce springsteen dancing in the dark/pink cadillac pop 12
bt (brian transeau) quark (8:07) trance 12
bunny wailer back to school reggae 12
busta rhymes tear the roof off rap 12 white l.
buzzin' cuzzins&romanthony (salt city orchestra) good feeling (org/tronic
vox/frank'o moiraghi suen garage 2*12
by all means underground keep on dancin/spirits from the underground club 12
c bank&jenny burton one more shot (org/instrumental) dance disco 12
cajmere&dajae brighter days (org/instrum/underground goodie mix) garage 12
caligula, dj piano junkie (maharadja mix)/morbid 3 euro techno 12
candi staton young hearts run free (ext m&m mix/org/instrum m&m dance disco
12
cappadonna dart throwing (clean/instr) rap 12
carinhoso project baianihas/hypnose club 12
carl cox sensual sophis ti cat/the player club 12
carly simon coming around again pop lp
caron wheeler uk blak (org/dub)/burn inside dance disco 12
carpenter bench shaper/stunning trance 12
cash money&marvelous play it kool/ugly people be quiet rap 12
casper adrenalin (long/instr) rap 12
centrifugal force killed by centrifugal force ep (trancesexual/escap trance
12
centurions (hed boys) burn/centurion house party club 12
chalawa picadilly hop/hop skip&jump reggae 12
chalice funny kinda reggea reggae 12
change change of heart dance disco lp
change change of heart/true love dance disco 12
change magical night/you'll never realize dance disco 12
change turn on your radio dance disco lp
change (luther vandross) glow of love dance disco lp
change (paul hardcastle) oh what a feeling (paul hardcastle remix) dance
disco 12
charade got to get to you high nrg 12
charade&norma lewis break me/break me(high nrg rmx) dance disco 12
charade&normal lewis victim of love/break me(hi nrg mix/pop mix)/i'm th high
nrg 12
charisse i can't face the rain (5:40/4:10/dub 5:40) dance disco 12
charisse arrington (masters at work) down with this (lp/masters at work
remix/so so def garage 12
charles mother, father, sister, brother/time, time, time dance disco 12
cheri murphy's law/anything is possible dance disco 12
cherrele artificial heart (dance rmx)/uh no (pen on sleeve) dance disco 12
cherrelle affair dance disco lp
cherrelle artificial heart (dance rmx)/uh no (ext version) dance disco 12
cherrelle i didn't mean to turn you on dance disco 12
cherrelle still in love with you (house mx/hip hop mix/radio dance disco 12
cherrelle you look good to me(5:30/ext 9:30) dance disco 12
cherrelle you look good to me(5:30/ext 9:30) dance disco 12
cherrelle&alexander o'neal saturday love (ext/acappella/instrum) dance disco
12
cherrelle&alexander o'neal saturday love (steve anderson rmx)/will
you/foolin dance disco 12
cherrelle&keith murray right time (radio/instrum/hiphop(rmx)/bounce mix r&b
12
chez n trent (chez damier/ron trent/alton miller) choice (club mix/fantasy
mix/witch doctors dub) club 12
chi lites bottom's up(5.16)/bottom's up groove(6.53) dance disco 12
chic c'est chic (le freak/i want your love/savoir faire dance disco lp
chic c'est chic (le freak/i want your love/savoir faire dance disco lp
chic chic (dance, dance, dance/everybody dance) dance disco lp
chic i want your love/my forbidden lover dance disco 12
chic jack le freak(ext rmx '87)/savoir faire dance disco 12
chic risque (good times/my feet keep dancing/my forbidd dance disco lp
chill rob g power (inst/vocal) rap 12
chimes chimes (heaven/true/1 2 3/under/i still/stronger) dance disco lp
chimes true love dance disco 12 white l.
chimes true love dance disco 12 white l.
chocolette (timmy regisford/boyd jarvis) it's that east street beat (3
versions) dance disco 12
chopper it's all over (3 version) dance disco 12
chris hinze give them hope/golden light ambient/dub 12
chubb rock dj innovator/i feel good rap 12
chubb rock treat em right/keep it/regiments/what's/organizer rap 12
chubb rock (clark kent) just the two of us (trakmasterz rmx vocal/org voca
rap 12
chubb rock&hitman howie tee dj innovator/i feel good rap 12
chude you gave your love to me(club mix/instrum/dubpella dance disco 12
chukki starr&don campbell nubian sister/in this time reggae 12
cj bolland (armand van helden/monkey mafia) sugar is sweeter (org/monkey
mafia/drum&bass mix) speed garage 12
cj lewis everythings alright(bass mix)/human nature(jeep) reggae 12 promo
clair hicks&love exchange (shep pettibone) push (in the bush)
(vocal/dub/instrum) dance disco 12
clement irie follow me reggae lp
clint eastwood&general saint stop that train reggae lp
clint eastwood&general saint stop that train reggae lp
club nouveau jealousy(green eyed vocal)/malicious jealousy dance disco 12
club nouveau lean on me (rmx/lp)/pump it up(rmx/lp) dance disco 12
club nouveau (junior vasquez) "heavy on my mind(12"" vocal)/mini medley"
dance disco 12
club seduction funky drop (hardclub/club groove uptempo 12 test pres
cobra cobra gold reggae lp
cod uphill (vocal/dub mix) dance disco 12
code red dreamer dream euro techno 12
coffee second cup dance disco lp
cold blood terror prepare for combat rap 12
cold blood terror prepare for combat rap lp
collatrax mheaba (sunset/mahma) club 12
coma sweet&sour (system d club mix/original) uptempo 12
common factor 1000 ep (dreamstate dancin'/deeper/quien) mellow 12
conroy smith one day/real love reggae 12
convert rockin to the rhythm (game of sax version/sax de l jazz dance 12
convert (frank de wulf) rockin' to the rhythm (org+rmxs frank de wulf) jazz
dance 12
cornershop (norman cook) brimful of asha (org/norman cook rmx) big beatz 12
cover girls (masters at work/todd terry) "wishing on a star (12"" mix/jeep
12""/lp version)" dance disco 12
cricco castelli funky skunker (funky junky/spying rome) club 12
critical rhythm (brooklyn funk essentials) it could not happen (dance hall
daze rmx/brooklyn reggae 12
crucial robbie crucial view reggae lp
cuba&shara nelson black island/agent sumo mix/groove armada's desert pop 12
cutee b:cartel de la rime/poetes hop jazz je me permets/l'homme pleure/hop
jazz rap 12
cypress hill highlife (fredwreck radio remix/rap superstar) rap 12
d shake funny move(remix)/my heart(remix) euro techno 12 white l.
d shake interstellar overdrive/east of eden/soul tracking euro techno 12
d shake yaaah (mark spoon's cut/freestyle club mix)/techno euro techno 12
d sire techno symphony/my feeling hardcore 12
d train (francois kevorkian) you're the one for me (vocal/instrum) dance
disco 12
da buddhaheads&pablo toto mc toto (hip hop mix/feel the bass mix) dance
disco 12
daddy freddy daddy freddy's in town/rather to die reggae 12
daddy freddy (david morales) crown (david morales/crowna pella dance disco
12
dajae (cajmere) u got me up (org/instrum/underground goodies mix) garage 12
dajae (green velvet/cajmere) is it all over my face (h+f org mix/vox
mix/underg garage 12
dan hartman vertigo/relight my fire dance disco 12
dana dane cinderfella dana dane(org/instrum/acappella) rap 12
dance 2 trance warriors (remixes) (iddtr/pastais de nata) house top 40 12
dance kings (victor romeo) climb the walls (ext climb mix/acappella !!!)
chicago 12
danube dance&kim cooper unique (sure is pure remix/new york/underground cl
garage 12
danube dance&kim cooper unique remix (classic club mix/new york club mix)
garage 12
darlene lewis (octave one/terrence parker) soul fly free (baseroom
vocal/tp's detroit soul rm garage 3*12 promo
darryl james&david anthony you make me happy garage 12 white l.
darryl james&david anthony project buddah/it's gettin' bigger garage 12
darryl james&david anthony project you make me happy (teed off mix) garage
12 promo
davy d davy's ride rap lp
dawn martin can you feel the music (shanks club mix+3) garage 12
dc project loose connections/let me hear you club 12
dds you can't go wrong club 12 color v.
deadly buda&the superstars of death venus delta/at the gates of doom
hardcore 12
deele two occasions (org 5:50/instrum) (with pict.sleeve dance disco 12
def jef here we go again/brand new heavy freestyle rap 12
deja going crazy dance disco 12
dellaware saints cross the tracks ep (calling/urban spaces/odd one mellow 12
denise motto imnxtc (jack your body to the beat) (ext/chicago d chicago 12
dero, dj sube (batacuda mix/crazy vocal intro/vocal) tribal 12
dhamas cataract/profanes de l'house/blind date/rush hour trance 12
dhamas rakish rally/e1 trance 12
diana ross sings the songs from lady sings the blues soul lp
diana ross&the supremes merry christmas soul lp
dice rubba dice stylin reggae 12
dice rubba dice stylin reggae 12
didato soulin' (original/steve rachmad/jeroen krom) uptempo 12
digital justice alternative reality (shapes/it's all gone pearshap
ambient/dub 12
digital justice theme from: it's all gone pear-shaped +1 ambient/dub 12
digital underground this is an ep release (same/tie/way/nuttin'/packet rap
12
dimples d (ben liebrand) sucker dj (remix/drums/radio edit) rap 12
dionne feel da rain (stacey pullen club mix/ten ten radio garage 12
dionne images (kevin 12 inch/staceys garage 12
disciples timbuktu/rebellion house 12
divine sounds what people do for money/dollar (vg+ condition) rap electro 12
divine sounds "what people do for money/dollar bill (promo 12"" !)" rap
electro 12 promo
diy:essa you left me standing (essa org/mysterious mix) mellow 12
d'music shop stop the violent (skazm club/ballroom/frustration) trance 12
donovan world power reggae lp
double dragon shudder/crunch trance 12
double vision clock on the wall (vocal 6:56/instrumental) dance disco 12
doug e fresh just having fun/bonus lesson 1/org human beat box rap 12
doug laurent "i'm rushing (hypnotic rmx/ext/planet trax 12"")" trance 12
dreamscape techno dreams (here's/dirty/i'm/flip) euro techno 12
dreddmon (rasoul) work it (dreddful soul mix/work it, dub) club 12
drew sky (steve poindexter) razzmatazz/funky disco chicago 12
druid daithi (african mix) tribal 12
dulwich village arrival/arrival(naked) mellow 12
e type listen up/top secret euro techno 12 white l.
earth people reach up to mars(martian mix/raw mix/808 bonus mix new york 12
earth wind&fire raise (let's groove/lady sun/my love) soul lp
eboni foster just what you want/crazy for you r&b 12 promo
eco tunnel vision/emission/another beauty trance 12
eddie flashing fowlkes one dance/stella trance 12
eddie kendricks boogie down soul lp
eddy grant can't get enough/neighbour/time warp(5:56) reggae 12
eddy grant file under rock reggae lp
eddy grant file under rock reggae lp
eddy grant gimme hope joanna/say hello to fidel/living on reggae 12
eddy grant harmless piece /bloody money/born tuffof fun reggae 12
eddy grant till i can't love no more/california style reggae 12
eddy grant walking on sunshine reggae lp
eddy grant war party/say i love you/wipe mo nfe reggae 12
egyptian lover girls (remix long version)/voices rap electro 12
egyptian lover girls(remix long version)/voices (condition vg !!) rap
electro 12
el tribaloco vamos(hard trax)/vamos(org) hardcore 12
ellis dee&mc fats 97 style (saturday night mix/sunday afternoon mix
jungle/d&b 12
emc helio centric (electro kinetic mix/electro dynamic euro techno 12
emperor vol.6 (you my desire (org/club)) trance 12
en vogue born to sing (hold on/lies/you don't have to) dance disco lp
en vogue hold on (ext version/instrum/dub) dance disco 12
eon cybertone (spirit of tan ru/mixed by ian b/saul ka trance 2*12
eon spice (org mix with notes/baron's dub/j saul kane uk techno 12
eps&2 vibe (aphrodite/mickey finn) funk da fied/keepin' it real (vg+
condition) jungle/d&b 12
equations afterworld (ext/dub/easy mix/station) trance 12
eric b&rakim i know you got soul (vocal/acappella/dub) rap 12
eric b&rakim mahogany(ext rmx/beat bass&rakim)/no omega(ext rmx rap 12
eric b&rakim paid in full rap lp
eric b&rakim (double trouble) i know you got soul (double trouble
rmx/org/acapp) rap 12
eric b&rakim (mark 45 king) "let the rhythm hit'em (12"" vocal rmx/45
king/acapp" rap 12
eric, dj (robbie rivera) we are love (org/gridlock rmx/filtered monster ant
club 12
erotic dissidents shake your hips new beat 12
erykah badu next lifetime (live/org) r&b 12
esoteric ep running/feel the kick/tribal rhythm/on a level breakbeat 12
etno you got to fly (ext/etno mix/bad mix/groove versio club 12
etta james heart&soul of etta james (blowin in the wind) soul lp
evan rogers seret love (instr/org) dance disco 12
eve&night hacienta/get in uptempo 12
evelyn king i'm in love/other side of love dance disco 12
everest project runnin after you(club mix)/don't go away(club mix) club 12
ex girlfriend why can't you come home (dance club mix/remix) swingbeat 12
exit eee no.1 ep (who is no.1/beat/white line/detroit's) euro techno 12
expanded soul l love/retrospective mellow 12
exposure peak experience/converse/our worlds euro techno 12
express of sound body to body (undermove mix/grape dub mix) club 12
fabulous baker boys (ramsey&fen) oh boy (org/full on klubbmix/ramsey&fen
remix) club 12
faceless techno bastards lake pumpa/slut/trapped/go mellow trance 12
faders inc (deep dish) up n down (part 1/2) club 12
fat boys on&on rap lp
fats domino getaway soul lp
fiction streams (fastlane) uptempo 12
fierce ruling diva anarchic adjustments euro techno 2*lp
fierce ruling diva you got to believe in something (deep techno mix) euro
techno 12
final cut scratch attack/possesed pop 12
fingers (larry heard/robert owens/roger sanchez) dead end alley (angelino
albanese remix/stecca dub garage 12
fingers project give me a wink (2 mixes) trance 12
first light atlas/trmidine trance 12
fluid motion tramatize/percolation/crunchy jazz jazz dance 12
fluxland ep fluxland/funky wah wah/turn the volume/funky wah w uptempo 12
flygang disco train (kid wonder's disco blast/gifted rmx) uptempo 12
fonda rae touch me (9:32/dub 7:25) dance disco 12
footclub (olav basoski/erick e) driftwood (housemix/dub 1/2/work mix 1/2)
uptempo 12
four tops disco mix (baby i need your/yesterday's/medley soul 12
frame six movement/hunt techno 12
franco moiraghi&amnesia ay ninos club 12
franco&grimm mayestic moves trance 12
frankie knuckles&adeva (satoshi tomiie/d.morales) "too many fish (lp
ext/satoshi's 12"" mix/bobby d's" garage 12
frankie knuckles&roberta gilliam workout (1992 vocal mix/dub/org instr+1)
garage 12
frankie knuckles&shelton becton "it's hard sometime (fk club/r&b/alt
12""/dub)" garage 12
frankie valentine icelandic conspiracy (twist to forget) 4 mixes mellow 12
frank'o moiraghi&amnesia baby hold me (train mix) club 12
frank'o moiraghi&amnesia feel my body uptempo 12
frank'o moiraghi&amnesia i don't need it (solar/dubby/% crew) garage 12
frank'o moiraghi&amnesia show me (frank'o club/dub/no voice) club 12
frank'o moiraghi&love system music peace&harmony (dubby mix) club 12
frank'o moiraghi&love system music peace&harmony (dubby mix) club 12
freak force groove signal/sound station trance 12
freak force raw/stuff like this/listen up trance 12
freddie jackson all over you soul 12
frederik, pako&dj stef monday/q buzz(frederik&stef mix/pako mix) trance 12
freefloater higher intelligence agency techno 2*lp
fresh tunes #2 (wbwu/bwu/wu/passing by trance 12
friends of alex what is fick dich/hcid kcif euro techno 12
friends, lovers&family fortunes fool (org/waldo's mix/quietman remix) trance
12
funny moves imagination trance 12
furslide (nellee hooper) love song pop 12 promo
future primitive lightening (org/rmx) trance 12
futurhythm (cosmic baby) butoh/red heat/my life in the house of ghost trance
12
fvture power alliance lost in time/total confusion/minimal groove/acid
trance 12
gary moore parisienne walkways/empty rooms pop 12
gene chandler when you're number 1/i'll remember you dance disco 12 color v.
gene farris (roy davis jr/dj skull/deskee) deb project vol.2 (visions of the
future(rmx)/let' club 12
genie flux/trace/lurk/syntex trance 12
george michael father figure (org/instr)/love's in need of love pop 12
george michael i want your sex (monogamy mix/rhythm 1 lust) pop 12
gerald albright just between us soul lp
gfq goodbye morals/will you be/raspotcanty jazz dance 12 color v.
gigolo tony smurf rock (vocal/instr) rap electro 12
gino soccio outline (dancer/visitors/dance to dance) dance disco lp
gino soccio temptation eyes(ext)/camouflage dance disco 12
giotto hardsteppin'/chase trance 12
gisele jackson (louie balo guzman) love commandments (nevins master blaster
mix) garage 12
gizmo, dj&dark raver whoopms/rave organ hardcore 12
gizmo, dj&dj norman check this out(org/oldest stylos mixos)/get funky
hardcore 12
gladys knight&the pips soundtrack:pipe dreams soul lp
gladys knight&the pips (curtis mayfield) claudine soul lp
glenn jones keep on doin dance disco 12
glenn jones stay (ext/instrum/brixton bass)/it's all in the ga dance disco
12
glenn jones talk me into it (ext dance version)/opening score dance disco 12
golden delicious 80 drive/outro/do you wanna have a party/read me uptempo 12
good men (dj zki&dobre) give it up remix (batacuda refescante/blue/batacud
tribal 12
good men (dj zki&dobre) give it up(org/batacuda)/land of haze tribal 12
greg stevens thank you techno 2*12
gregory isaacs lovers magic/magically yours reggae 12
gregory plecknet quintet monkey boots trance 2*lp
groove corporation&bim sherman need more love (sunlight mix/dub) ambient/dub
12
grooveyard hard groovin/watch me now uptempo 12
grooveyard mary go wild/answer/beats included v1.2 trance 12
grow da orbital grow moonbooz ep (boozerk/quer/moove/du trance 12
grow da orbital grow moonbooz ep (boozerk/quer/moove/du mellow 12
guaranteed raw i'll make your body sweat/get a load of this(instr belgie
techno 12
guaranteed raw i'll make your body sweat/get a load of this(instr belgie
techno 12
gusto disco's revenge (females revenge mix/v men mix) club 12
guy (teddy riley) future (her/wanna get/do me/teddy's jam 2/let's ch
swingbeat lp
guy (teddy riley) let's chill (ext rmx/seduction soliloguy/chilled v r&b 12
guy (teddy riley) spend the night (ext/dub/radio/rap/instr/acappella
swingbeat 12 promo
guy (teddy riley/grant nelson) dancin' (grant's club mix/org/linslee mix/old
scho r&b 12 promo
gwen mccrae (roger s mix) keep the fire burning 94 (underground network)
garage 12
gwen mccrae (stonebridge) keep the fire burning 94 (stone's platinum diner)
garage 12
h20 sunday chatoon/downside monday ambient/dub 12
harmonize 3 (pete namlook) nite float/after hour harmony/mediterranean moods
trance 12
head doctor head doctor/din/magic bullet trance 12
heavy d waterbed hev rap lp
heavy d&the boyz overweight lovers in the house/on the dance floor rap 12
herbal infusion (acorn arts) hunter (original herbal club mix/club mix)
progressive 12
heroin (kerosene) ? (heroin) ambient/dub 12
heure h law motherfucker/emergency dub/hirochirac trance 10 shaped d.
hmc, dj universal experience ep (universal experience/ pat mellow 12
holy noise james brown is still alive remixes (chilling beats hardcore 12
home t 4&yellowman mr consular/could it be i'm falling in love reggae 12
hot lizard (stacey pullen) big air (org/love from san francisco rmx/sunrise
s club 2*12
house of venus (jark prongo) dish&tell 1999 (club mix/jark prongo
mix/edc/cycle uptempo 12
howie&jackie all out of cash reggae 12
human resource (joey beltram/frank de wulf) dominator (org/program 2
remix)/misomega euro techno 12
humanoise&dj bass b-coz/tee bee 303/spasms trance 12
hydra (push) maid of grace (push mix/nylon moon rmx/org) trance 2*12
hypnotist this is my house/pioneers of the warper groove german tekno 12
i sus ad pressure (roots/pa mix) house 12
ice t i'm your pusher(lp vers/instrum/acap)/girls lgbnaf rap 12
icepack kebab/schwama techno 10
ig culture smoke no bones rap lp
imx in&out of love (radio edit/imx edit/lp version) r&b 12 promo
in digo la creatura de la luna house top 40 12
incognito (david morales) out of the storm (sleaze mix/instrum/cog mix)/foun
garage 2*12 promo
infared&neuk wartime (club joint) run they gonna kill y'all rap 12
inner circle da bomb reggae 12
inner city (reese/juan atkins/derrick may/paris) good life (magic juan
mix/mayday club)/big fun(rmx garage 12
inner city (reese/juan atkins/paris) big fun(org/juan's magic rmx) garage 12
inoj ring my bell(lp/instrum/acap/ext soul solution rmx r&b 12 promo
insider dreams/close to phobia euro techno 12
insider dreams/close to phobia euro techno 12
intelligent hoodlum back to reality (drum&bass mix/back to basics/raga rap
12
j bley mandrake ep (everything's going fine/wicked warp) trance 12
jabba 001 techno 12
jack radics affairs of the heart reggae 2*lp
jaco show some love (original dub/vocal) house 12
jade 4 u rock it to the bone new beat 12
jade 4 u (101) hear me coming belgie techno 12
jah boyz&charlie casanova walking on sunshine house top 40 12 test pres
jah boyz&charlie casanova walking on sunshine (remixes) garage 12 test pres
jaimy digiphunk ep (play the game/come on baby/saturday) club 12
jak 2 jak on my nerves trance 12 white l.
jam experience (mat jam lamont) feel my love (full flavour/strawberry
bumper) club 12
jam&spoon find me remix 2 (find the mix/alternative mix) trance 12
jam&spoon find me remix 2 (find the mix/alternative mix) trance 12
jam&spoon tales from a danceographic ocean (stella/keep/my f trance 12
jam&spoon&plavka right in the night (original/mk/kid paul) trance 12
jambalaya have a good time/just wild club 12 white l.
jambo l'echo l'echo/transglobal obsession tribal 12
jambo (sven van hees) drumattack/another day tribal 12
jambo&sharon d clarke drumattack remx (club/edit/dub/radio) trance 12
jamelia boy next door (raw soul mix/album version) r&b 12
jamerson (underground resistance mix) legacy continues (got to give it up)
mellow 12
jamie principle (steve silk hurley mix) baby wants to ride (club/dub)
chicago 12
jammix my summer story (club/sweet summer/bonus) freestyle 12
jane child welcome to the real world(real dance mix/acap)/hey dance disco 12
janice marie johnson she's so popular/catch 22 dance disco 12
jaquarius (rodney bakerr) love is happiness (acid rain) chicago 12
jark prongo interdox/spadet/thuy an ruu trance 12 white l.
jark prongo sweet little thing uptempo 12 promo
jarvic 7 let me take you to the beach (melomania) euro techno 12
jarvic 7 prototype (extended mix) euro techno 12
jazzy jeff, dj&the fresh prince (grover washington groove
(ext/radio/lp/version with rap/without rap) rap 12
jean, dj&peran flair/i give my life/u got me feeling uptempo 12
jeannie reynolds (bootsie collins) cherries, bananas&other fine things soul
lp
jeannie reynolds (bootsie collins) cherries, bananas&other fine things soul
lp
jeannie reynolds (bootsie collins) cherries, bananas&other fine things soul
lp
jed dust/souljerz of fortune strictly kings&better/two of a kind rap 12
jeff sam don't rocjk the thing so/body beat reggae 12
jersey ave i wonder why (instr/vocal) r&b 12
jesse johnson "every shade of love (12"" rmx)" dance disco 12
jesse johnson&sly stone crazay(ext version)/drive yo cadillac(ext version)
dance disco 12
jimmy cliff cliffhanger reggae lp
jimmy cliff hanging fire reggae lp
jimmy cliff higher&higher(zion mix/blue mountain mix) reggae 12 promo
jimmy cliff we all are one reggae 12
jimmy cliff we all are one reggae 12
jimmy ruffin easy just to say i love you(ext club mx/eezay)/you dance disco
12
jimmy somerville by your side (shining mix/miss you like crazy mix) pop 12
jimmy somerville run from love (ext/dub/7 inch)/to love somebody pop 12
promo
joe public "i've been watching (eastside/dance 7"")" swingbeat 12
joel prisoner of love (warehouse mix/prelude/club mix) latin hiphop 12
johan svenson (jon the dentist) earth 1/2 trance 12
johnny fiasco trickster (org/red dog mix) jazz dance 12
johnson "chain reaction (12"" version/7"" version)/afraid to" dance disco 12
jones girls nights over egypt/love don't ever say goodbye dance disco 12
jones girls you gonna make me love somebody else/who can i run dance disco
12
joneses sugar pie guy(small slice/international/club mix) dance disco 12
jonzun crew (grooverider) "pack jam(grooverider rmx/org 7"" version)"
jungle/d&b 12 promo
jonzun crew&michael jonzun lovin'(vocal/jazz version/instrumental) dance
disco 12
jonzun crew&michael jonzun redd hott mama/wizard of space dance disco 12
joyce sims lifetime love (hard club/soft radio) dance disco 12
joyce sims lifetime love (hard club/soft radio) dance disco 12
joyce sims looking for a love dance disco 12
joyce sims love makes a woman/ a change in you dance disco 12
joyce sims take caution with my heart (take precaution/org) dance disco 12
joyce sims walk away (club/house) dance disco 12
joyce sims walk away(club mix/hp hop style) dance disco 2*12
joyce sims who's crying now (radio/club) dance disco 12
jr walker&the all stars shotgun soul lp
juan martin painter in sound ambient/dub lp
julie roberts bed's too big without you/since you've been gone reggae 12
june lodge&prince mohammed someone loves you/lover man reggae 12
june lodge&prince mohammed stay in tonight/someone loves you honey reggae 12
june lodge&shortie the president more than i can say (lover man style/lover
man ska reggae 12
jungle brothers because i got it like(ultimatum mix/richie rich) rap 12
junior delgado ticion jah jah say/ticion 90's reggae 12
junior demus street talk/version reggae 12
junior demus when me come (club vocal/funkee club dub) reggae 12
junkie xl theme from dance valley 2000 trance 12 white l.
justice vs lab rats/selim vs steel side fx/steels theme/aint who ya no watch
a no triphop 12
k alexi solid soul (k town/vibe us) club 12
k collective never stop (kincaid/special mix) garage 12
k london production club (kingsley o/maydie miles) ecstasy(radio/slammin
club mix)/don't play with me garage 12
kamaflarge discotamination/rumbletiltskin trance 12
keith jarret arbor zena ambient/dub lp
kellee my love club 12 white l.
kellee my love (ralphi's revenge/red dog mix) club 12
kellee my love (ralphi's revenge/red dog mix) club 12
kelly charles free (hiphop mix/r&b version/jazmix) dance disco 12
kenlou (masters at work) bounce/gimme groove new york 12
kenlou (masters at work) moonshine/hillbilly song jazz dance 12
kenny dope unreleased project rap lp
kenny dope unreleased project (pick it up/jump/beats to break rap 12
kenny dope unreleased project:pushin' dope ep (that/skit/get) rap lp
kenny dope gonzalez:axxis (todd terry/roger s) dancin'(org todd terry)/all
i'm askin'(roger s)/ha club 12
kenny jammin jason&fast eddie smith can u dance chicago 12
kenny jammin jason&paris grey don't want it (club/radio/dash riprock mix)
chicago 12
kgb respect rap (ext/instr) rap 12
kicks like a mule bouncer (org/housequake mix/raw mix) breakbeat 12
kicksquad what you searching for breakbeat 12
kid frost la raza(la raza mix/street/cantina mix)/in the cit rap 12
kid loops lab/futura jungle/d&b 12
kid n play last night (club version/dub version) rap 12
killa bite 1 techno 12
killing joke a new day (dub/org) pop 12
kim mazelle (kamasutra) love me or leave me (club roots) garage 12
king bee must bee the music(club mix)/havin' a good time rap 12
king bee (ultramagnetic mc's) royal jelly (back by dope demand/must/cold
slammin rap lp
king street crew things u do 2 me/rooftopmix mellow 12
kitaro live in asia (earth born/theme of silk road) ambient/dub lp
klatsch rubber feelin/now do it club 12
klatsch (dj zki&dobre) oh boy(dub)/dance(fresh)/oh boy uptempo 12
klatsch (dj zki&dobre) oh boy/take me away/dance(be happy) uptempo 12
klaus schulze dig it (death of an analogue/weird caravan) ambient/dub lp
klaus schulze moondawn ambient/dub lp
klaus schulze timewind ambient/dub lp
klaus schulze voices of synways of changing ambient/dub lp
kleeer intimate connection/go for it/open your mind dance disco 12
kleeer never cry again/lay ya down ez/winners dance disco 12
kleeer winners dance disco lp
klf justfied&ancient house top 40 12
klubb kidz "come on ""95""/pee tee's revenge+2" club 12
knights of the occasional table planet sweet trance 2*lp
knights of the occasional table/zion train jean de
tourettes/knightfallen/under the sun+1 trance 12
kod (dave clarke) big mak/richter/not me house 12
koenie&stefan yankeedo/straylight mellow 12
koh tao sundown/monk funk ambient/dub 12
kolk lemmet remixes (sharper than/strambammix) trance 12
kon kan pardon me/rose garden club 2*12
konzept condemn me/hypnautic beats house 12
kool moe dee (teddy riley) how ya like me now (ext/single/album/instrum) rap
12
kool rock steady power move/power move fresh mix hiphouse 12
kool rock steady&sundance ain't no stoppinh hiphouse (loftis instr/rocky jon
hiphouse 12
kortez put your body on (temple of love/body heat) garage 12
kraze children are gathering (carcia's gather mix/g&marz trance 12
kruze bengele (eternal sun mix/dub) club 12
kuro japan ep (zoa/inner dis) trance 12
kutz kutz vol one club 12
kym mazelle love strain (slam city club mix) garage 12
kym mazelle (marshall jefferson) got to get you back (gettin' back/saturday
night) garage 12
kym mazelle (marshall jefferson) useless (house mix) garage 12
kym mazelle (marshall jefferson) useless (moody/trump/ivana mixes) garage 12
kym sims (slam/steve silk hurley) too blind to see it (hurley's house
mix/org soul m garage 12
kym sims (steve silk hurley/e smoove/maurice) take my advice (silky 70's
mix/ext mix/late nite m garage 12
laid back white horse (us edit 5:50)/fly away/walking in the pop 12
lamb b line (org/any votel mix/herbaliser mix/lounge mi pop 12 promo
lambo traxx flucklands trance 12
laquan now it's the b turn (b mixed ext/b mixed edit) rap 12
laura alford i wanna get close to you (byron burke club mix/rmx garage 12
lazonby wave speech/humble servant/sacred cycles (rmx) trance 12
lazuli blue groove me rite (club/paradise mix)/infinite domain new york 12
led zeppelin presence pop lp
lee marrow da da da (dance to the house) (ext/instrum) house 12
lemon interupt&kitten (underworld ???) eclipse/big mouth progressive 12
lene lovich new toy(extended)/cats away pop 12
lene lovich stateless pop lp
leslie lyrics teach dem/sub bleep mayhem reggae 12
let's grow things night to remember (lgt's north jersey hip house mi garage
12
level 42 early tapes july/aug 1980 pop lp
level 42 love games/forty two pop 12
level 42 staring at the sun pop lp
liberators on mission pop lp
lieutenant stitchie sugar cane song(org+remix) reggae 12
life voyage/do you understand breakbeat 12 white l.
like a tim freak funk (leather jacket/bagpipe) chicago 12
lil louis french kiss (complete mix collection ep)(org/vocal chicago 12
lil louis frequency(vocal/track)/how i feel chicago 12
lil louis&the world (masters at work) "saved my life (lifesaver mix/kenlou
12""/masters at" garage 12
lil mo yin yang (basement jaxx/little louie vega) reach (little more
mix/alcatraz strait jacket dub) trance 12
linda lewis class style (typar remix/groove mix) dance disco 12
lionel richie all night long (vocal/instr) pop 12
lionel richie can't slow down pop lp
lionel richie dancing on the ceiling pop lp
lionel richie lionel richie pop lp
lisa marie experience do that to me (lisa marie vocal experience part1+2
club 12
lisa marie experience do that to me (lisa marie vocal experience part1+2
club 12 promo
lisa moorish (deep dish) mr friday night (state of the union/radio/vocal mi
garage 12
lisa stansfield lay me down/something's happenin pop 12
little loki clearlight (original/milano/radio) trance 12
little louie&marc anthony (masters at work) ride on the rhythm (kenlou
rhythm mix/maw dub/acap garage 12
little shawn heartbreak hotel rap 12
ll cool j (marley marl) around the way girl (lp/untouchables rmx/new bass
rap 12
loki vertigo trance 12
loopmania muzik (org?kike boy) club 12
lori lieberman straw colored girl pop lp
lost boys hi (searchin'/almoust found) uptempo 12
lou reed bells pop lp
lou reed berlin pop lp
lou reed lou reed pop lp
lou reed rock n roll animal pop lp
lou reed sally can't dance pop lp
lou reed walk on the wild side best of lou reed pop lp
love unlimited orchestra let 'em dance soul lp
love unlimited orchestra my labaratory is ready for you dance disco 12
love unlimited orchestra white gold (barry's love/satin soul/power of love)
soul lp
loveland meets junior vasquez dubplate 1/2 garage 12 white l.
ludacris southern hospitality/catch up rap 12
m doc (steve silk hurley) time to go(ext/radio)/house mix/hophopapella
hiphouse 12
m fada jungle flute/love flute/techno flute mellow 12
m people don't look any further (m people master mix/ strip garage 12
m people (sasha/rollo) how can i love you more (sasha's master mix)/somed
garage 12
mac jones tribute to bob marley reggae 12
mack another player/rem a nissin' jungle/d&b 12
madness tomorrow's/blue skinned beast pop 12
madonna borderline (us rmx/dub rmx)/physical attraction pop 12
madonna borderline/lucky star pop 12
madonna "dress you up (12"" formal mix/instr)/shoo-bee-doo" pop 12
madonna into the groove/everybody/shoo-bee-doo pop 12
madonna into the groove/everybody/shoo-bee-doo pop 12
madonna "keep it together (12"" rmx/dub/ext/12""/beats/instr)" pop 12
madonna la isla bonita (ext/instr) pop 12
madonna "like a prayer (ext/12"" club)/act of contrition" pop 12
madonna like a virgin (incl material girl/dress you up) pop lp
madonna lucky star (full lenght version)/i know it pop 12
madonna material girl (ext. dance remix)/pretender (lp) pop 12
madonna who's that girl (ext)/white heat (lp) pop 12
madonna who's that girl (ext/dub)/white heat (lp) pop 12
madonna you can dance (incl holiday/into the groove) pop lp
madonna&otto von wernherr in the beginning (wild dancing/cosmic climb+3) pop
2*12
mainframe 5 minutes/he said it/eric's revenge pop 12
mainx 88 to piano (terrif x mix/loop mix/org)/liz goes h euro techno 12
major grooves (donna huntley) vol 2 (work this out/effects/sensual delirium)
trance 12
malaika gotta know your name (rubber dub/todd's gotta know garage 12
malcolm mclaren duck rock cheer/boys chorus pop 12
mambo mambo (industrial remix/dance hall club mix) reggae 12
man called gazoo i'm gonna get you/ no more dreadlocks mellow 12
mandroid oh my god, it's alive/ufo euro techno 12
manna&sugar merchant hoggin a dub ambient/dub 12 promo
manna&sugar merchant hoggin a dub (incl. david morley remix) ambient/dub 12
maquina do samba samba legal/gallope tribal 12
marc 'oh randy (hardsequencer rmx/arpeggiators rmx) house top 40 12
marc&claude vol.2 (toulouse/deux petites differences/ecoutez) trance 12
marcello&claudia vol.1 trance 12
marco micheli weird tales (memories/pioneers hotel) ambient/dub 12 white l.
marillion keylegh(alternative mix/extended)/lady nina(extend pop 12
mario antinou&costas constantinou safe conduct ep (no rich man/one &only/why
you her reggae 12
mark 'oh I can't get no (wahaha)/black out house top 40 12
mark the 909 king can you dig it/mind control/space sick club 12
mark the 909 king hardcore/acid rain/acid core club 12
mark van dale&enrico water verve (dj quicksilver rmx/dub foundation rmx
uptempo 12
marky mark hey dj (ext/remix) pop 12
marl tealer vs dj mikey b powerplay/hyperspace uptempo 12
marlene I want you touch me (org/club/techno mix+1) garage 12
marmion schoneberg (marmion rmx/kid paul rmx) trance 12
martha wash (masters at work) "carry on (carried away dub/12"" dance mix/maw
dub)" garage 12
martini bros material love club 12 white l.
marusha go ahead! (straight ahead mix+2) trance 12
marvellous naughty dreams hardcore 12
marvin's club to the sky (dj marco v rmx/org) uptempo 12
marvo genetics new world basics (fourth wave (org/vocal)/opposite trance 12
mary on dectation (attack mix/tribal dub/prive deep mix) tribal 12
masp insync+if (org/kasm rmx/mark broom rmx) trance 12
mass fusion madness (underground tribe mix+1) club 12
mass hypnosis djungle flow (org/el bruto rmx)/artcore/jammin hardcore 12
mass order (basement boys) lift every voice (bumped up) garage 12
mass production (lenny fontana) do it to the music (hard club) club 12
massive "unfinished sympathy (nellee hooper 12""mix/original" dance disco 12
massive b all stars weed for life (raw/instr) reggae 12
massive&tracy b heaven in mind (org)/dansatak (q-tex rmx) house 12 white l.
massive, dj massive overload breakbeat 12
massivemen heart to beat/uni-cin/floaton uptempo 12
master c&j master of love (satisfaction guaranteed) chicago 12
master c&j one day we'll all be free chicago 12
master c&j when you hold me/dub love chicago 12
master c&j feat. liz torres master of love (satisfaction guaranteed) chicago
12
master minds discovery&k-os euro techno 12
master minds we want to be free/are you ready euro techno 12
master of vibration&jesse frontin be crazy (club vocal/hamburg dub) garage
12
masterbeats vol 1 (stereo/in full frequency) euro techno 12
masterbuilders&corrina joseph london town/masterbeats club 12
masters at work justa lil dope/blood vibes(kenny dope rmx)/our mut new york
12
masters at work:india (david morales) i can't get no sleep '95 (indy's tribe
mix/main un garage 12
masters of funk&robbie danzie gotta work/circles/gotta work/reach out garage
12
matia bazar life (noi)/noi (remix/instrum) pop 12
mato grosso feel the beat (remix) (marco biondi/piano) italo techno 12
mato grosso jungle/talk down euro techno 12
mato grosso stonehenge (go to/phase iii/tunderstorm) house top 40 12
mato grosso thunder (1/2/3/4) euro techno 12
mato grosso (neverland) neverland '92 rmx/themes from mato grosso uptempo 12
matrix (johnny vicious) can you feel it (congan jungle/domin m atrix) club
12
matter don't u want some more (man's best mix) progressive 12
matter underground (sub level one/future) house 12
matter underground (sub level one/future) house 12
maude&master freez get on the move (hip house/deep house mix) hiphouse 12
maurice&da posse all because of you (12'' club mix) garage 12
maxi priest just a litle bit longer/not on my own reggae 12
maxi priest peace throughout the world reggae 12 white l.
maze&frankie beverly live in new orleans (joy&pain/before i let go) soul
2*lp
mc kinky get over it (subtle bodies of kinky mix/high prie) house top 40 12
mc sway&king tech follow 4 now (radio/org) rap 12
mcfadden&whitehead/jones girls ain't no stoppin' us now/you gonna make me
dance disco 12
mcfadden&whitehead/peoples choice ain't no stoppin' us now(10:45)/do it any
way(7:00 dance disco 12
mcj&sima (frankie bones/tommy musto) to yourself be free garage 12
meat beat manifesto transmission (album/burning fire mix) pop 12
meat men (johnny d&nicky p) 36 chambers/all locked up/music take you high
club 12
medicine man reach mellow 12
megabyte information (discdrive mix/radio/instrum/iron lady euro techno 12
mega'lo mania close your eyes(clubmix/vocal mix/suburban mix) trance 12
mega'lo mania emotion(ext version/club mix)/circulation house top 40 12
megalon spook/spook(rmx) trance 12
mel&kim showing out (freehold mix)/system (house mix) pop 12
melba moore read my lips dance disco lp
mellow dee project (olav basoski) take me higher(west side gang mix/dub)/i
want you uptempo 12
mellow mellow i can't stop (remixes) (mellow club mix/transforme uptempo 12
melody makers met her on rainy day/can't be what you want to be reggae 12
melt bros project hypnotize me/anything goes mellow 12
meltdown (blue amazon) my life is in your hands (dekkard'n'dane's whitewa
trance 2*12
meltdown (lisa marie) my life is in your hands (dekkard'n'dane's whitewa
uptempo 12
memphis bleek understanding rap 2*lp promo
mermaid manowar house top 40 12 white l.
messiah i feel love breakbeat 12 white l.
messiah prince of darkness/i am evil house 12
metal head butterfly kiss trance 12
metaphychosis oracle/prophecies euro techno 12
meteor analogical elements/circular riot/tranquilizer german tekno 12
metic error/solid/emphasis/random trance 12 white l.
metro d in the city (all the luv/methodology/feel it) house 12
metro dade tainted clubnight/andor voyager trance 12
metrojuice sabic/gammand trance 12
metropolis:day? (felix da housecat) thee remixes (part 2: submarine) trance
12
mevrouw spoelstra grand bazaar club 12 white l.
mezzoforte step right back (geo's funky version/original) club 12
michael jonzun burning up(vocal/piani dub/instrum) dance disco 12
michael jonzun games people play(ext version/instrum) dance disco 12
michael jonzun money isn't everything (burnin' up/games/money) dance disco
lp
michael palmer angella reggae lp
microset morning spectrum lake/alle dort ambient/dub 12
midnight star headlines (vocal/instr) dance disco 12
mig 33 mig 33 (last one) italo techno 12
mike dearborn unbalanced frequency (simply complex/outer limit chicago 12
mike oldfield hergest ridge ambient/dub lp
mike&brenda sutton don't let go of me (vg+ condition) dance disco 12
misjah, dj flawless perversity/f5 techno 12
misjah, dj wicked snails techno 2*lp
misjah, dj&dj tim (thomas schumacher) access remixes part 1 (thomas
schumacher/vintage) techno 12
mission impossible collecting the money (collecting mix/money mix) new beat
12
mix masters&mc action (tyree cooper/fast eddie) in the mix (fast eddie's
mix/boogie man's mix/voca chicago 12
moby go (woodtick mix/low spirit mix/analog/nighttime) trance 12
moby run on (young&funky mix/dave clark mix) club 12
modular expansion unit 2 (workaholics/ping pong/cubes(rmx)/back to n belgie
techno 12
modwheel session (lock on)/filter (ext mix) techno 12 white l.
modwheel session (lock on)/filter (extend mix) techno 12
modwheel session (lock on)/filter (extend mix) techno 12
moka (visnadi) repubblik of moka dj trance 12
moka (visnadi) repubblik of moka dj (zenith/animal/baila baila) trance 2*lp
moka dj new order trance 12
moka dj (visnadi) repubblik of moka trance 12
moka dj (visnadi) repubblik of moka trance 12
moody blues in search of the lost chord pop lp
moody blues present pop lp
moon madness azow/dynia/quito ambient/dub 12
moon man (boo williams) love in me/rollin/house/are mellow 12
motive red moon/funk 78 jungle/d&b 12
mouth to mouth mental as anything pop lp
move&motion music vs motion uptempo 12 white l.
mpari dalmat/tronk trance 12 white l.
mr hazeltine on the avenue/mechanic club 12
mr lee pump that body (club mix/underground club mix) hiphouse 12
msi&asylum msylum thing (censored/remix/uncensored) rap 12
mt magi/tell em your name rap 12
mukkaa neebro (zagbiy mix/nozagbiy mix) progressive 12
munchener freiheit von anfang an pop lp
music&art rockin' you (ext merengue techno version+3) house 12
mystiq runnin (org/spen's bump mix) garage 12
nardo ranks hold me/cool hour reggae 12
nathalie cole dangerous (ext dance rmx/dub/acap) dance disco 12
nathalie cole (freddie jackson) starting over again/i do/annie mae dance
disco 12
naturists friendly island (mavis riley/mission impossible ambient/dub 12
neil sparkes&last tribe achtung salaam ambient/dub 12
neophyte none of ya left/meophyte hardcore/evil/inside/gimm hardcore 12
neverland (mato grosso) mato grosso (heart/ambient/age/rhythm) italo techno
12
new edition boys to men r&b 12
new order 586 techno 12
new order state of the nation/shame of the nation pop 12
new york skyy givin it to you (special mix/dub) dance disco 12
nicks project one night disco/some kid stuff uptempo 12
nico overloard (be warned/vision/man on e/rise up) euro techno 12
nighttripper (orlando voorn) tone exploitation/tonetrance/megatone/triptone
euro techno 12
niko marks ? club 12 white l.
nitzer ebb kick it (secret knowledge velvet dm's mix) pop 12 promo
non food wild party/go as you/keepin afterwards trance 12 white l.
northend&michelle wallace (arthur baker/tee scott) happy days/tee's happy
dance disco 12
northern lights (ralphie dee) confessions of a raver (metanoia rave mix/club
mix euro techno 12
novak project testament house 12
novak project testament house 12
nrg dop e dwarf/tripswitch breakbeat 12
nrg never lost his hardcore (baby doc rmx/nrg '97 rmx) euro techno 12
nv it's alright (ext dub version/ext version) dance disco 12
o jays love&more (let me show you) soul lp
o jays year 2000 dance disco lp
obgb (blake baxter ???) ? techno 12
obsidion feeling free (rosseau/radio/extended/instr) trance 12
octarine roctarine/warehouse evolved trance 12
olav basoski samplitude vol 4 (easy piecy/house of wood club 12
olav basoski:zarrow bros revelations ep (revelation 1/revelation 3) techno
12
oliver cheatham celebrate dance disco 12
oliver cheatham get down saturday night (90's mix/org ext 7:32) dance disco
12
oliver cheatham (m&m) sos (m&m mix/dub mix) dance disco 12
oliver ho light&dark part 1 techno 12
on a sapho tip molke str. (milo rmx/org)/cop killer/hells bells trance 12
open house&pace keep with the pace(club mix)/seven day weekend(ny mellow 12
oran juice jones curiosity/here i go again dance disco 12
oran juice jones curiosity/here i go again dance disco 12
oran juice jones just can't say goodbye(long version)/hot on the ou dance
disco 12
oran juice jones rain/your song dance disco 12
oran juice jones rain/your song dance disco 12
oran juice jones to be immortal dance disco lp
organized chaos evolute/mindrhythm trance 12
original rockers push push/rockers to rockers ambient/dub 12 white l.
orphic do you dance/dungeon fungus/religious experience hardcore 12
outline meets surgeon ? techno 12
outrage that piano track/drives me crazy uptempo 12
outrage theme from outrage(that piano mix) uptempo 12
p ski mac boegish rap lp
pallas ulysses horizons/flowerdale/are euro techno 12 white l.
paradise 3001 tribatol (tribetal/texas nebulae/trip a nova) trance 12
pascal r killing/frenchtouch club 10 promo
passarani&monteduro roma meets detroit ep (jd's mesage/dreaming...) techno
12
pat krimson feel it (wild/apocolypse mix)/your destination uptempo 12
patrick rose&davina wright you are my lady/project one reggae 12
paul johnson/club land bless it/with my eyes club 12
paul simon still crazy after all these years pop lp
paul w teebrooke (nova/steve pickton) blue light/nova club 12
pcp's future project escape from 2017/freez e style) ambient/dub 12
penguin 54321 let the bass kick jungle/d&b 12
peplab (ferry corsten) welcome to the bear (fed beat mix/org/rmx ferry co
big beatz 12
percy sledge when a man loves a woman soul lp
percy sledge when a man loves a woman soul 12 pic.disc
philadelphia bluntz blunted at birth (i like that/hostility/trans/slid big
beatz 12
philippe wynne (george clinton) wynne jammin' soul lp
philippe wynne (george clinton) wynne jammin' soul lp
phillip leo&cj lewis why do fools fall in love/i wanna be loved reggae 12
phillip leo&cj lewis young gifted&black reggae 12
phobia phobia remix (silent/bass kick mix) ambient/dub 12
phuture scope touch me right (wild tribal)what is house muzik club 12
pizzaman (norman cook/fatboy slim) "happiness (club mix/play boys dub/org
12"" mix/euro" house 12 promo
planet jazz monster/flying new world trance 12
playland someone just bought it freestyle 12
plb system just like this (dance mix/instrumental acid mix) belgie techno 12
plb system trance rock (vocal trance/instrum/space trance) belgie techno 12
pleiadians pleiadians/boarding pass to balagan trance 12
pliers come on baby reggae 12
pointer sisters live at the opera house soul 2*lp
pointer sisters live at the opera house soul 2*lp
pointer sisters pointer sisters (yes we can can/cloudburst) soul lp
poltergeist (union jack/carl cox/rhythm masters) vicious circles (european
extravaganza mix) trance 12
porter ricks spoil/spoiled club 12
positive force you're welcome/especially for you dance disco 12
praga khan&jade 4 u free your body/injected with a poison euro techno 12
prana (tsuyoshi suzuki/joujouka) cyclone trance 2*lp
prana&athena future space travellers/moretsu trance 12
prento youth no cocaine/backway a talk rap 12
pressure drop feeling good (touch 1/2/3) mellow 12
prism metronome melody ep techno 12
private funk love dancing ep (footsteps/voodoo/evil vibrations club 12
problem child&big d white horse (vocal mix/dr scratch vibe) club 12
problem house 4 (ultra sonic/skamatic/itopia) house 12
producers on wax let it move you/feel the piano mellow 12
progetto tribale vol 3 (shuffle experience/sweep/bird of paradise) club 12
progression together club 12
progression your mind club 12
project 86 (how&little) industrial bass/total recall new york 12
project fm pushh club 12 test pres
projekt pm da ssm filez ep (all nite jazz/triple nine mellow 12
prophet of rage somebody scream euro techno 12 white l.
prophets of da city da struggle continues/wild stylz rap 12
prophets of soul wisdom/smoke n snares/a new song jungle/d&b 12
psycangle, dj is stupid when/it's not a drug it's an acid/way to hardcore 12
color v.
psycho team bolero (experience rmx/hypnotic rmx/arabian rmx) italo techno 12
psychoblue i wonna love club 12 white l.
psychotropic only for the headstrong 95 (2 high's strong head) club 12
public domain make it rock garage 12
puff dogs huff n puff club 12 white l.
pulse&antoinette roberson yum yum (bop harder mix/bop dub part 1/2) garage
12
puncher wall (wall of house/dub wall/over the wall) uptempo 12
puncher wall remixes (climb the mac/redanka/vinylwatch) trance 12
punter guestlist (big h mix/green&groovy mixes) breakbeat 12
pyrex detox bells of induction/deepest freaks trance 12
q (eddy de clercq&gert van veen) from within (body/mind/soul) trance 12
quazar break away (trance/deep trance/groove/deep groove) uptempo 12
quazar ff into the future/red alert/star/change for the b euro techno 12
quazar here&now trance 2*lp
quazar here&now trance 2*lp
quazar last train to paradise (vocal/instrum/acapella/303 uptempo 12
quazar sunflower/moonflower/starflower trance 12 promo
quazar this is music (dj angelo rmx/org/q bridge) trance 12
quazar usa/rhythm dog (nrg mix)/new years eve/time trance 12 promo
queen latifah fly girl (vocal/instrum)/nature of a sista (vocal) rap 12
queer get up stand up uptempo 12
quench be good to me (ext/dub/house) trance 12
quench dreams (radio/ext/space mix+3) trance 12
quench hope (remix ep) (elevator mix/carl cox mmr mix) trance 12
quench hope (remix ep) (elevator mix/carl cox mmr mix) trance 12
quench sequenchial trance lp
quench sequenchial trance lp
quicksilver, dj I have a dream/bellisima trance 12
quincy jones dude (ai no corrida) dance disco lp
quincy jones (808 state/mark spoon) back on the block (q vs 808/club trip
part one/808 dance disco 12
quincy jones (al b sure/james ingram/barry white) secret garden (sweet
seduction suite part 1)/sax i dance disco 12
rac neo rio/555/choobes/heaven trance 12
racoon "circumstance (12"" mix/indigo mix)" club 12
rah band run 4 the sun/life after love pop 12
rahasaan society sunseeker (2 mixes) trance 12
rails inc (sander kleinenberg) clear cut/afterworld/clearance trance 12
rainbow spirit&sangeet aquarian spirit/sirius shuttle trance 12
ralph falcon&dorothy mann that sound (vox mix/dropped the bomb dub/dub final
garage 12
ramin vol1 (essence of ecstacy mix) i can't understand/r trance 12
ramirez chupa chupa (dj fabbri mix/hardcore mix/radio edit trance 12
ramirez orgasmico (dj ricci rmx/sabrosa mix/acordeon mix) hardcore 12
ramp rock the diskotek (org/caned mix/dub) trance 12
ramp stomp (bushcutter mix/org/dub) trance 12
random acces majestic (org/ext) trance 12
random noise generation falling in dub (hardcore mix+3) techno 12
random noise generation falling in dub/hysteria/phases techno 12
rankin joe/professor grizzly original style/hero reggae 12
rasmus peaktime track/mothafuckin beats big beatz 12
ray charles would you believe dance disco lp
razor n guido men beat their men tribal 12
rebel rebel ? trance 12 white l.
red dragon/beenie man we run things/dungle boogie reggae 12
reese inside out (= funky funk funk/bassline) techno 12
reese project (sasha/joey negro) direct me (3am drop mix/danny taurus
rmx/joey negr garage 12
rene gaston (dj zki&dobre) spectacle de foire/houp/jeu de foire uptempo 12
renegade groove me trance 12 white l.
rhythm device (frank de wulf) live (limited edition) belgie techno 12
rhythm inc solar party ep (part del sol/deep inside) uptempo 12
rhythm invention can't take it(cold cellar mix)/chronoclasm/u take uk techno
12
rich martinez are you ready (org/dub/rub a dub) chicago 12
richard cameron what's happening reggae 12 white l.
richie hawtin orange (yellow mix) is derived from yello techno 12
ricky rouge (dj zki&dobre) strange love remix (up&down stroke/org/dub/almost
uptempo 12
ricky steele time bomb/fatal attraction reggae 12
rl burnside rollin' tumblin' pop 12 promo
rob base&dj ez rock it takes two rap lp
rob gee&the natas fight for your right/ecstasy/sex the fuck up hardcore 12
robert armani ambulance/pulse/out of time/invasion/total recall chicago 12
robert armani can you feel/armani jazz/got the feeling/be with y chicago 12
robert armani ghost '99 chicago 12 test pres
robert armani night train(org/acid rmx)/overload(traxmen)/watch chicago 12
robert armani watch it remix (loose control/org)/remote control chicago 12
robert leiner visions of the past ambient/dub 2*lp
robert owens (fire island/farley jackmaster funk) was i here before remixes
(fire island vocal) garage 3*12
robin s show me love (stonebridge club mix/new club mix) garage 12
robyn springer makin moves (up mix/radio edit) dance disco 12
roger sanchez&cooly's hot box (full intention) i never knew (full intention
club mix/dub) garage 12 promo
rolling stones out of control (in hand with fluke/bi polar fat co pop 12
rollo goes mystic love, love, love-here i come (big mix/tuff/pretty uptempo
12
romanthony:naida do you think you can love me (bumpin/sojndsystem d garage
12
romantics talking in your sleep (vocal/instr) pop 12
ron trent (carl craig/terrace) altered states(org/rmxs)/afterlife/making
love chicago 2*12
ron&chez d ? garage 12
rose laurens africa(vaudou master)/broken heart pop 12
roxanne shante (marley marl) go on girl (marley marl mix/dub) rap 12
roxanne shante (marley marl) have a nice day (org/instrum dub) rap 12
ruben gomez move (radio club mix/house club mix/hip house mix) latin hiphop
12
ruddy thomas peolple make the world go around/village caller reggae 12
ryuichi sakamoto&thomas dolby field work(long london)/exhibition pop 12
sade love is stronger than pride/super bien total(exten pop 12
saint etienne (masters at work/andrew weatherall) only love can break my
heart (kenlou b boy mix)/st pop house 12
sam cooke wonderful world/cupid/chain gang/a change soul 12
sam mollison run to me (tinman/original) house top 40 12
sanchez in fine style reggae lp
sandals (dust brothers/hardkiss/slam) feet (dust brothers mix/wrong side of
town/fungus big beatz 12
sander kleinenberg crazy/breakbeatzo trance 12 color v.
sander kleinenberg dancin/warriors trance 12
sander kleinenberg rhythm/passion trance 12
santa esmeralda don't let me be misunderstood/sevilla nights pop 12
santana sound of santana 25 santana greats pop 2*lp
sarah vaughan you're mine you jazz lp color v.
sax&el finesse (todd terry) if you wanna ride/no pares club 12
scarface a minute to pray&a second to die//i'm dead rap 12
scatman john scatman's world house top 40 12
schoolly d saturday night/do it do it rap 12
scooter no fate house top 40 12
scott joplin ragtime king jazz lp
scott joplin&joshua rifkin piano rags jazz lp
sergio mendes sergio mendes soul lp
serious danger&carlton (oscar g(murk)) do u dream (murk remix/isb piano
magic dub/org pia club 12
serpico 2 ep dreamscape/voyager trance 12
sex pistols flogging a dead horse pop lp
shabba ranks fanciness reggae 12
shabba ranks let's get it on reggae 12
shabba ranks let's get it on reggae 12 promo
shabba ranks&johnny gill slow&sexy reggae 12
shabba ranks&queen latifah wat'cha gonna do? (ext/ragga/club/hip hop) reggae
12
shades of sound happy jazz (mad hatter mix)drunk horn mellow 12
shaggy soon be done reggae 12 promo
shaggy (todd terry) piece of my heart (tee's urban mix/lowdown mix/lp)
reggae 12 promo
shaggy (todd terry) piece of my heart(ragga mix/urban mix) reggae 12 promo
shakatak drivin hard pop lp
shakatak night birds pop 12
shamen aschaton (beatmasters promo/instr) house top 40 12
shamen tranzmazonia (watershed/ltj bukem mix) house top 40 12
shanice (masters at work) i like (masters at work main mix/mute pass/54 dub)
garage 12 promo
shape navigator solar/jupiter trance 12
sharon redd can you handle it/you stayed on my mind dance disco 12
shawnie ranx boomin body reggae 12
shimmer take arms (diesel+ether mix/todd terry mix) club 12
shinehead let em in reggae 12
shinehead let em in reggae 12
shirley jones always in the mood dance disco lp
shirley jones do you get enough love(love mix)/we can work it dance disco 12
shock/indeep let's get cracking/last night a dj saved my life dance disco 12
sil (olav basoski/erick e) new windows(this/that)/windows(org first
take/brer uptempo 12
sil (olav basoski/erick e) villa ducato/high mass/throbby uptempo 12
silent phase theory of silent phase techno 2*lp
silver convention greatest hits (fly robin fly/save me/get up&boogie dance
disco lp
simple minds empires&dance pop lp
simple minds life in a day pop lp
simple minds sanctify yourself(ext/dub) pop 12
simple minds this is your land (full length) saturday girl/year pop 12
simply red holding back to the years/i won't feel bad/drownin pop 12
simply red men&woman pop 12
simply red picture book pop lp
simply red right thing/there's a light/ev'ry time we say pop 12
siouxie&the banshees dear prudence/tattoo/there's a planet in my kitche pop
12
sisqo got ot get it (jonathan peters millenium dance mix garage 12
sister sledge all american girls dance disco lp
sister sledge good times/get a life dance disco 12
sister sledge got to love somebody/good girl now dance disco 12
sister sledge got to love somebody/good girl now dance disco 12
sister sledge lost in music/smile dance disco 12
sister sledge lost in music/smile dance disco 12
sister sledge sisters dance disco lp
sister sledge when the boys meet the girls (remix) boy most like dance disco
12
sister sledge you need me/dancing on the jagged edge dance disco 12
sixteen souls late night jam/on my mind mellow 12
skank heads scam pop 12 white l.
skip hard core rebel/seduce me jungle/d&b 12
skratch you should have known better (instr/vocal dance disco 12
skyy married man (disco remix) dance disco 12
slim brown/professor frisky/shaggy wonder jamaican hammer/reggae music
reggae 12
sly&robbie bass&trouble reggae 12 promo
sly&robbie "dance hall (jam fierce dance hall mix/7""remix)" reggae 12
smiley culture "cant stop the rap (7""mix/12 ""raggamuffin)" reggae 12
smith&mighty remember me (king tubby style/ashley rd mix) dance disco 12
snow (mc shan/dj clark kent) runway(cd version/super mix/instrum/funk
mix)/ease pop 12
soft cell this last night in sodom pop lp
soft cell this last night in sodom pop lp
soldiers of universal love (roy davis jr) got 2 get 2 heaven (org/stephane
vera's fruitful r garage 12
sole company single minded people (club/dub) club 12
solid sessions fatal morgana trance 12
solitaria (drum club mix) cosmos (bug boogie) trance 12
sos band sos band on the rise dance disco lp
soul for real (booker t) candy rain (daves smooth groove mix/piano dub)
garage 12 promo
sound (terry francis) pickled people (preserved people/stewed people) mellow
12
spandau ballet diamond pop lp
spandau ballet fight for ourselves (ext rmx/org/heartache) pop 12
spencer kicy&jt duality (can't stop/ride/not an illusion/get up) club 12
spinners happiness is being with the spinners soul lp
spliff spliff radio show pop lp
spy fi (jark prongo remix) camel walk/prado stomp/el bruto triphop 12
sqeeze last time forever/no place like home pop 12
squeeze king george street/loves crashing(live)/up the jun pop 12
ssr hippodrome (green dub) uptempo 12
stanley clarke time exposure soul lp
staple singers slippery people (club/instr) dance disco 12
static pad live mix/dry mix euro techno 12
status IV lovin you/you aren't really down dance disco 12
status quo status quo pop lp
sting if you love somebody set them free (soulpower rmxs pop 12 promo
sting russians/gabriel's message/i burn for you(live) pop 12
sting (dj efx) demolition man (soulpower vocal/jazzy hiphop mix) pop house
12
stone puppet Inst/vocal) dance disco 12
stranglers aural sulpture pop lp
stranglers feline pop lp
stranglers let me down easy/achilles heel/place/vladimir/aura pop 12+poster
studio pressure jungle/d&b 12
style council home&abroad pop lp
sub da fuze pm sunday (org/karmic) mellow 12
sub sub&melanie williams ain't no love (ain't no use) (org/parkside mix/dub
garage 12
subclouds on red ep trance 12 white l.
subjective (advent) comin thru/like warriors techno 12
subway launch ep (launch pad/come&play breakbeat 12
sugar minot smile reggae lp
supertramp even in the quitest moments pop lp
supertramp i'm beggin' you (straight pass/mad house mix/dub) pop 12
supertramp paris pop 2*lp
supremes live at the copa soul lp
surface happy(ext version)/let's try again dance disco 12
surface when your x wants you back dance disco 12
swains (frank de wulf) device for your soul (rmx/zen mix)/stonejoy revisi
pop 12
sway yum yum gimme some (org edit/volcano's star wars pop 12
swing out sister notgonnachange (classic club mix//mix of drama pop 12
syb unity nettwerk life support system/suninvaders trance 12
sybil let yourself go (club/paradise mix) dance disco 12
sylvester rock the box (dance/dub) high nrg 12
symbolic three&dj dr shock no show(full version)/we're treacherous rap 12
symphony of love spirit of love/solution/tranquility trance 12
system i wanna make you feel good/promise i can break/get dance disco 12
t 1000, dj codes&structures vol 2 (our man in malta/hard loop techno 12
t 99 anasthasia rap remix (scirocco edit/instrum/valent euro techno 12
t 99 gardiac/revenge of the gardian/catwalk/taj namahaa euro techno 12
t 99 nocturne (3 o'clock mix) euro techno 12
t 99 nocturne (3 o'clock mix)/nocturnian victory euro techno 12
t bone castro sex drive (return to planet e/bitches euro techno 12
tangerine dream phaedra ambient/dub 12
tanz tanzevat house 12
taxxi still in love pop 12
tc 1992:berry (funky guitar/don't/down/funk) uptempo 12
tdlc mad thick triphop 12 white l.
tech noise (sven van hees) do you want me/everybody run/stormy weather euro
techno 12
techno animal brotherhood of the bomb/monolith industrieel 12
technosis panic/genorate(org/scott brown) hardcore 12
teddy pendergrass heaven only knows (crazy about your love) soul lp
teddy pendergrass this gift of life/nine times out of time soul 12
telex (carl craig/jay denham) moskow diskow (carl craig rmx/dub/jay denham
rmx) house 12
temptations reunion (i've never been to me/backstage) soul lp
temptations temptations live (i wish you love) soul lp
terrance mc donald wreck the floor (pick up the pace/hokus pokus) chicago 12
terrence parker hold on (spiritual mix/club mix/garage mix)+1 club 12
thai tribe koto part 1/2/3 club 12
third world dancing on the floor/who gave you reggae 12
third world hold on to love/regae radio station reggae 12
thomas krome lord of darness (demolition disco/soulcollector) techno 12
thomilla, dj wickedness broke ya neck(org/silly walks remix) reggae 12
thor s da express ep (do you feel the r/house for you) club 12
tim harper orgasmic space/star trekkien/747/202 ocean spray trance 12 color
v.
titiyo (masters at work) "back&forth (radio/12"" mix/mf's dub/falcon mix)"
r&b 2*12
tito puento (masters at work) para los rumberos (kenlou remix)/ran kan kan
(tito mellow 12
todd terry countdown (no way (org/r ubba dub) club 12
tom browne funkin' for jamaica/her silent smile dance disco 12
tommy&karim project 1 (high/steam) trance 12
tonja dantzler in&out of my life (cleveland city full mix/kumulus uptempo 12
promo
tony rebel no jacket/barry o hare reggae 12
tony walker (ferry corsten) field of joy (org/ferry corsten mix) trance 12
too short ghetto(ext version/edit/instrum/rmx)/what rap ? rap 12
tori amos (armand van helden/mk) professional widow (star trunk funkin'
mix/dub/mk pop house 12
total science advance lp sampler (soul play/jinx/peace maker) jungle/d&b 12
white l.
tracey lee theme (it's party time/after party mix) rap 12
trammps 3 (night the lights went out/people of the world) dance disco lp
trammps&mfsb&the three degrees best of (shout/tsop/where do/back/love is the
mess soul lp
transglobal underground lookee here (lp mix/yalil mix/dreadzone remix)
ambient/dub 12
trevor walters stuck on you reggae 12
tricky disco tricky disco/tricky disco(past tricky's bedtime mi uk techno 12
triple team&fixx it (dj marcello/allstar fresh) find the
way(club/tribal)/body b strong(club/latin hiphouse 12
troop (gerald levert) mamacita (ext/dub) swingbeat 12
true harmony don't let it go to your heart reggae 12
turntable symphony instructions of life/can't stop/can't remix/remix
breakbeat 12
turntable terror break(techno mix/surprise mix/swing beat)/scream euro
techno 12
tusken raiders scream/yowl trance 12
two without hats bdv countdown (org wepa/hollivic) freestyle 12
tymes turning point (it's so good to be waking up with) soul lp
tyrone brunson smurf/i need love (condition vg !!!) dance disco 12
ub 40 best of ub 40 reggae lp
ub 40 folitician/i wont close my eyes reggae 12
ub 40 present arms reggae lp+7
ub 40 signing off reggae 2*lp
ub 40 signing off reggae 2*lp
ub 40 singles album reggae lp
ub40 i got you babe reggae 12
ubq project vol.2 (when i fell n luv (the remixes+original)) garage 12
ultra nate (fire island) how long (org ext vocal/fire island rmx/ultra hous
garage 12
ultra nate (satoshi tomiie/tom moulton) party girl (al's org vocal
mix/hardshell/interpret garage 2*12
ultraboogie (satoshi tomiie/johnny vicious) head on (viciouslymixed/long
lost guitar mix/baby' garage 12
ultramarine (eddy de clercq) stella/interstellar/ultrabass mix mellow 12
unawatuna something like this/reflections of love club 12
uncle bob's burly house ? (creative thieves mix/greed mix/route 66 mix/org
mellow 12
underground vibe sessions deep in the underground/deep/wrong/sexy vocal
tribal 12
underworld dark&long 1 (dark train/burts) trance 12
underworld mmm skyscraper i love you (3 versions) trance 12
underworld pearl's girl/cherry pie trance 3*12
underworld rez/cow girl trance 12
underworld (darren price/alex reece) born slippy (nuxx mix/darren price
rmx/alex reece trance 3*12
undivided roots she/duke of earl reggae 12
undivided roots true love/bounty hunter/audie murphy/i love music reggae 12
upgrade one point two 1234 mix (event)/bass mix(session)/strings mix trance
12
van morrison a period of transition pop lp
van morrison a sense of wonder pop lp
van morrison enlightment pop lp
van morrison his band and the street choir pop lp
van morrison tupelo honey pop lp
vanessa bell armstrong pressing on/you bring out the best/learn to love soul
lp
vanessa daou "near the black forest (black olive 12"" mix/mother" jazz 2*12
various 1990 soulmix (soul groove mix)/wake up it's party soul 12
various do you remember (billy preston/martha reeves/sam&d soul 2*lp
various housepower 1 (connectors/insextion/terra wan) euro techno 12
various i cover the water front jazz lp
various in the belly of the whale reggae lp
various jazzpower mini lp (urban waves/new concept/last sh jazz dance 12
various no.1 (k wax/store/son of satan/joey tonad) euro techno 12
various no.2 (fiction/k wax/joey tonad/store) euro techno 12
various no.3 (joey tonad/bobby's beat/store/k wax) euro techno 12
various no.4 (store/dave morton/joey tonad/mic hell) euro techno 12
various one night with blue note vol.2 jazz lp
various rhythm&reggea reggae 12
various strings (ain't what they used to be)/things trance 12
various sydney vs damnation:first assault hardcore 12
various (buju banton/tony rebel/cobra/sugar black dog heart reggae lp
various (derrick may/blake baxter/juan atkins) techno:new dance sound of
detroit (very rare !!!) techno 2*lp
various (eazy e/ultramagnetic mc's/dela soul) enter the rap zone vol.2 (eazy
er/give the/pothole rap lp
various (egma/moby/rtz/interactive/hypnotist/sl 2) techno trax vol.3
(let/go/dance/who/this/dj's) euro techno 12
various (grant nelson/livin' large/ricky suarez) nice n ripe dubble decker
club 2*lp promo
various (guaranteed raw) "club culture 12"" (guaranteed
raw-get/parsimony/tao" house 12 promo
various (herbie harris&oscar r/bunking best/ninja) reggae mania/geezada/love
how yu move reggae 12
various (last showdown/urban waves/new concept) jazzpower
(optimisme/fload/lyrical jazzman) jazz dance 12
various (rick wakeman/john themis) standing stones
(waterfalls/emily/river/wine dark) ambient/dub lp
various (robert owens/humanoid/james jack rabbit) son of acido chicago 2*lp
vertical vibes endorphine/fly!/trampin' trance 12
vickey martin I love you garage 12 white l.
vicky leandros apres toi pop lp
vicky leandros vicky leandros pop lp
victor lazlo she pop lp
visioneers tell me darling (adapted)/pretender reggae 12
visnadi racing tracks (indianapolid drive mix/le mans race trance 12
vous tous gonna get high in dub/chant 4 freedom ambient/dub 12
warp 69 (dj zki&dobre) natural high (mad mountain/jap jop mux/org) trance 12
watanabe odoru/the horns mellow 12
wc&the maad circle ain't a damn thang changed rap lp
weird side integration of a paradox/apoplexy/ritual sacrifice hardcore 12
westbam monkey say monkey do (new beat rmx)/whip german tekno 12
whigfield saturday night (dida mix/nite mix) house top 40 12
whip annihiliating (unique mix+3) trance 12
whispers rock steady/are you going my way dance disco 12
white dopes on funk ne plus ultra (org/magik black purse mix) trance 12
wiggle funk ? acid 12 white l.
wildchild legends of the dark black part 2 (renegade master) club 12
willie snickers set the fire/dance boogie/disco/house club 12
wilson pickett don't knock my love soul lp
winans decisions (ain't no need to worry/millions/what) soul lp
wink (josh wink) higher state of consciousness (org/96 remixes) acid 12
winston ready crossover reggae lp
wishdokta evil surrounds us/accused/wasted breakbeat 12
witchdoctor album sampler rap 12
witchdoctor holiday rap 12
wraparound sounds candles&versions/cash money/mash hop/twisted triphop 12
wrecks n effect wrecks n effect swingbeat lp
x vol.3 (domania/angel of death/in trance/dreamscape euro techno 12
x vol.4 (stizo/life we live/voices inside/beginning euro techno 12
x clan funkin' lesson rap 12
x ploid i still believe(rmx/org)/nervosit(org/destroy vers euro techno 12
x press 2 london xpress(journey continues)/disco dub/reprise club 12
x press 2 muzik xpress/double d mix/rock 2 house beats club 12
yamaoka tenzan ep (head/hoing/etem/filt) techno 12
yello yello live at the roxy pop lp
yellow man strong me strong reggae 12
yellowman king yellowman reggae lp
yellowman&general trees reggea calypso encounter reggae lp
zapp more bounce to the ounce (9:25 minutes)/freedom funk 12
zenithal lift up/fragile acid 12
zero zero zeroxed(m/cr murder mix)/superb dementia(toper mix breakbeat 12
zero zero zeroxed(m/cr murder mix)/superb dementia(toper mix breakbeat 12
zhype used to be your lover (breakbeat club mix/bass fla swingbeat 12
ziggy marley good times reggae 12 white l.