For Sale 1959 Wurlitzer 2304 S Stereo Jukebox, Pristine Cond

woodrails

Jul 10, 2008, 10:57:39 AM7/10/08
4 Videos of the Jukebox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIB18M8KTqk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUbS4RhZn34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jssseqFyknw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=824nTX3XtQE

Pictures of the jukebox

http://tinyurl.com/6ljhh2

selling my 1959 Wurlitzer 2304 S Stereo Jukebox, One of the Nicest
original 2304 jukeboxes I have ever run across it has less then 57,000
original plays. I got this from a Lady in Wisconsin who owned this
Jukebox for over 25 years. The features of this Jukebox are as
follows. The Jukebox is Stereo but it will also play Mono Records. The
Jukebox holds 52, 45 RPM records so you have 104 selections. The
jukebox weighs 330 pounds it is 46 inches tall, 33 1/2 inches wide
across the front and 28 inches thick. The Jukebox has a beautiful
original blond cabinet with real nice original chrome. The original
jukebox glass is in awesome shape. It has it's original Title Tray
with proper category inserts. The only thing I could find that might
not be original is the metal inserts that surround the record
carousal. The Inserts are original but It looks like some one painted
a south west color theme on heavy duty decals and placed them on top
of the beige Inserts. These could be peeled off and the Inserts
painted beige like they should be. Or the inserts can be left just
like they are because it looks fine. This Jukebox has 2 new Drive
belts installed to turn the record drive at 45 RPM'S and a new needle
was installed on the stereo cartridge. Other than that I did nothing
to the Mechanism or Amp. She has worked fine since the 1st day I got
her. All the lighting is correct and original and it works great. This
Wurlitzer 2304 S has it's original Coin Mechs and it works great. Put
a quarter in and you get six selections.
I have experience in shipping Coin-op Items through out the world. I
have shipped over 200 machines all over the USA and Europe and I pride
my self in doing a great Job. I think my Ebay feedback reflects that.
For USA shipping I ship through North American Van Lines. The Jukebox
is Shrink wrapped and blanket wrapped and strapped to the wall of the
truck for easy transport. This jukebox is on 4 heavy duty caster
wheels, But will be dollied on and off the truck and right to your
front door. Shipping rates vary, West Coast around $500.00, Midwest
$400.00 North East $360.00. Send me your zip code and I will get you a
shipping quote.

Asking $3200.00 OBO Located In Rochester, NY, Call Mickey at
585-747-0605 or e-mail me at coinopny at gmail dot com

jbur...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2018, 11:22:33 PM8/10/18
Cant tell of this is old post regarding Wurlitzer. Still for sale?

steveh...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2019, 10:14:25 PM9/6/19
On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 10:22:33 PM UTC-5, jbur...@gmail.com wrote:
> Cant tell of this is old post regarding Wurlitzer. Still for sale?

I live in Wisconsin, curious to know where in WI this Wurlitzer came from and is it still for sale?

Dan Laporte

Sep 29, 2020, 4:54:43 PM9/29/20

The original post looks like it's 12 years old. I happen to have the same Jukebox in what appears to be the same condition (very good cosmetically, original parts, works fine, and full of 45s). If you're interested, I'm asking 5K for mine. Let me know if you're interested.