Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Question about Youtube accuracy

Visto 141 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

gggg gggg

no leída,
23 oct 2021, 4:03:3823/10/21
The following Youtube upload is dated Apr 6, 2021:

Edita Gruberova - Strauss: ARIADNE AUF NAXOS, Zerbinetta's aria, Washington DC, 1979 High E6

Yet the "Comments" section begins, "THE SONGBIRD: Edita Gruberova (1946 - 2021)....

Am I the only one who is wondering, "How is that possible?"

Herman

no leída,
23 oct 2021, 4:56:1423/10/21
Have you ever considered putting all your stuff in one (1) topic?
I know it's possible to bomb RMCR with ten different Gruberova, or turntable, or Neptune topics. And maybe it gives you a thrill to see all those dead on arrival topics blocking RMCR. But you're making RMCR very hard to navigate this way.

Herman

no leída,
23 oct 2021, 4:56:5623/10/21
and, to answer your question. Yes, you are the only one.

Kerrison

no leída,
25 oct 2021, 2:20:1025/10/21
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 9:56:56 AM UTC+1, Herman wrote:
> and, to answer your question. Yes, you are the only one.

Mr. Herman ... Have you ever looked at 'Rec Arts Movies Past Films'?... Every single entry has multiple "g"s at the start of each line. I'm astonished that the medical orderlies at the Maximum Security Twilight Home for the Severely Deranged, in which multiple "g"s has been confined by court order all these years, even allow him near a computer. Screen after screen is infected by these "g"s. They are of pandemic proportions. Do you supposed a few vaccinations might get rid of them? ...

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.movies.past-films

Herman

no leída,
25 oct 2021, 3:17:0225/10/21
Well, it's been pretty obvious that in-patient gggg has some kind of interest in movies, since he's had a spell of relentlessly posting about Space Odyssey 2001 and there was another movie he tried to insert into every goddamn music topic.
The strange thing is, I heard it on the grapevine in-patient gggg is also on some wine connoisseur forum. Obviously it's rather strange hospital staff let gggg play with alcohol, until one realises, he's just posting links and asking dumb questions about wine / music / movies rather than really having wine etc.
As to a gggg vaccine, I believe multiple labs have been working on this for years now, still to no avail.

gggg gggg

no leída,
25 oct 2021, 3:34:2925/10/21
- Highly illogical.