Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

Anne Schein

72 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Bozo

no leída,
21 ene 2014, 8:36:23 a.m.21/1/2014
para
Mentioned here in another thread, I am just now listening to a recording of the Rach 3 she did in 1960 with Sir Eugene Goossens, Vienna Opera Orchestra, no comments yet :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1emczFabsE

td

no leída,
21 ene 2014, 9:41:24 a.m.21/1/2014
para
Another old Kapp recordin sleeping in Hannover.

TD

Bozo

no leída,
21 ene 2014, 10:22:44 p.m.21/1/2014
para
>On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:41:24 AM UTC-6, td wrote:
> Another old Kapp recordin sleeping in Hannover.

It really should see, or hear, the light of day. Very well done, light on sonority but enthusiastic , endearing, nice to have a reading in which the work is not bogged down by its own weight, actually I prefer Schein's to de Larrocha's Rach 3. No " Shine" here.
0 mensajes nuevos