Singer Pur - Vocal Group

JohnGavin

Oct 23, 2021, 5:33:24 AM10/23/21
Someone wrote about this group’s recordings a few weeks ago. I checked them out - their recordings are very fine! Ultra clarity is their trademark. Thanks for mentioning them.

They will be heard often during this Advent and Christmas season.
Message has been deleted

Mandryka

Oct 23, 2021, 5:44:44 AM10/23/21
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 10:33:24 AM UTC+1, JohnGavin wrote:
> Someone wrote about this group’s recordings a few weeks ago. I checked them out - their recordings are very fine! Ultra clarity is their trademark. Thanks for mentioning them.
>
> They will be heard often during this Advent and Christmas season.

This is one I like, especially the Dufay

https://www.discogs.com/release/9785741-Singer-Pur-Go-Guitars-Electric-Seraphim