HANS ZIMMER

Ivy May

Sep 29, 2006, 9:28:25 PM9/29/06
Hi,My name is Ivy May, I am seeking information regarding a beautiful piece
of music by Hans Zimmer, the piece is in the 17.58 min track "Fools of
Fortune/The Island". {Album The British Years}. The piece itself I am
interested in appears only 3 times in the whole track. 1st piece: 2.26-2.38
2nd 6.02-6.40 3rd 13.21-13.40 I am sure I have heard it as a Soundtrack. I
would dearly like to know what the 3 pieces are called. Hope you can help.
Regards, Ivy May

Matthew B. Tepper

Sep 29, 2006, 9:47:56 PM9/29/06
"Ivy May" <vrli...@optusnet.com.au> appears to have caused the following
letters to be typed in

This might be of help: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099594/

Harrington/Coy is a gay wrestler who won't come out of the closet

gggg gggg

Sep 19, 2021, 5:44:33 PM9/19/21

gggg gggg

Sep 19, 2021, 5:59:00 PM9/19/21

gggg gggg

Aug 6, 2023, 6:36:37 PM8/6/23
On Friday, September 29, 2006 at 6:28:25 PM UTC-7, Ivy May wrote:
(2023 Y. upload):

"Hans Zimmer: The 60 Minutes Interview"