XY...

MELMOTH

Oct 3, 2022, 1:27:46 PM10/3/22
X said :

"I don't understand the French and their worship of Berlioz when they
have Y, who has more music in his little finger than Berlioz in his
whole body"...

Who are X and Y ?...I ask the question...

Mandryka

Oct 3, 2022, 2:00:04 PM10/3/22
X= Cage
Y = Satie

MELMOTH

Oct 3, 2022, 2:23:34 PM10/3/22
Mandryka a émis l'idée suivante :
>> X said :
>>
>> "I don't understand the French and their worship of Berlioz when they
>> have Y, who has more music in his little finger than Berlioz in his
>> whole body"...
>>
>> Who are X and Y ?...I ask the question...
>

> X= Cage
> Y = Satie

No...

Mandryka

Oct 3, 2022, 2:27:20 PM10/3/22
Mais si

Gerard

Oct 3, 2022, 2:28:50 PM10/3/22
Op 2022-10-03 om 19:27 schreef MELMOTH:
X = H
Y = S

Mandryka

Oct 3, 2022, 4:14:48 PM10/3/22

X = Mendelssohn, Rossini, Debussy, Ravel
Y = Anyone you want.

MELMOTH

Oct 3, 2022, 7:01:53 PM10/3/22
Après mûre réflexion, Mandryka a écrit :
> X = Mendelssohn, Rossini, Debussy, Ravel
> Y = Anyone you want.

X = *Grieg*...
Y = *Franck*...

Mandryka

Oct 4, 2022, 12:01:46 AM10/4/22
Ha! I can see that there’s a bit of Franck in Grieg’s op 24.

Mandryka

Oct 4, 2022, 12:07:29 AM10/4/22
That being said I should point out that I know hardly anything about Grieg's music, and less about Franck’s - so ignore me.