Irena Mejoueva

Mandryka

Feb 18, 2024, 10:42:18 AMFeb 18
I'm enjoying her Liszt Années Bk 3 and Chopin 3rd sonata. Both on spotify.

Dan Koren

Feb 18, 2024, 2:08:39 PMFeb 18
On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 7:42:18 AM UTC-8, Mandryka wrote:

> I'm enjoying her Liszt Années Bk 3
> and Chopin 3rd sonata. Both on spotify.

They are on YT as well, and just as boring.
Competent and mediocre.

Cheers

Mandryka

Feb 18, 2024, 3:29:34 PMFeb 18
The other one I've been enjoying in Années Bk 3 is Jeno Jando. I think his Bk 1 is excellent too.

Mandryka

Feb 18, 2024, 3:31:22 PMFeb 18
On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 7:08:39 PM UTC, Dan Koren wrote:
Oh, I'll just mention, in case you haven't heard it, Raymond Lewenthal's recording of BKs 1 and 2 -- which I only just discovered in fact. Released five years ago apparently.

Dan Koren

Feb 18, 2024, 3:32:00 PMFeb 18
On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 12:29:34 PM UTC-8, Mandryka wrote:
> On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 7:08:39 PM UTC, Dan Koren wrote:
> > On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 7:42:18 AM UTC-8, Mandryka wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm enjoying her Liszt Années Bk 3
> > > and Chopin 3rd sonata. Both on spotify.
> > They are on YT as well, and just as boring.
> > Competent and mediocre.
>
> The other one I've been enjoying in Années Bk 3
> is Jeno Jando. I think his Bk 1 is excellent too.

Definitely better than Mejoueva.

Cheers

Mandryka

Feb 18, 2024, 3:38:23 PMFeb 18