OT: Israel's Proud Boys and Oath Keepers

Dan Koren

Mar 29, 2023, 3:26:42 AM3/29/23

Andrew Clarke

Mar 29, 2023, 9:03:46 AM3/29/23
Well, really the 13th because Missouri 's pro-secession government was forced into exile in Texas, while the state itself remained within remained within the Union, even though it was a slave state. It was exempt form Lincoln's proclamation of 1863 ...

Andrew Clarke
Canberra
Message has been deleted

Dan Koren

Mar 29, 2023, 11:45:43 AM3/29/23
On Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 6:27:58 AM UTC-7, Marc S wrote:
> Time to revoke your citizenship

And the citizenship of millions who
are opposing Netanyahu? Because
a bigoted retarded hyperconservative
ultrarectionary brainfucked imbecile
Nazi krautkopf believes he has found
his new Fuehrer?

Netanyahu is playing the same card as
every dictator since Julius Cesar: "If
you are against ME you are against
the NATION". They see themselves
as THE NATION.

Netanyahu's party won 32 out of 120
parliament seats -- or 26.66...%. That
is even less than the 37.3% Hitler won
in 1932!

Netanyahu is abusing the biggest flaw
in Israel's electoral system in order to
keep power: the ability political parties
to cut post-election deals that can be
pushed through the parliament without
additional electoral approval.

Your notion that opposing Netanyahu
amounts to supporting the Palestinians
is abject, obscene, and an insult to the
very people and the very nation you
claim to defend -- and who do not
need your help or your brainfucked
opinions.

Netanyahu is a Trump wannabe.
Trump is a Putin wannabe.
Putin is a Xi wannabe.

And you are a Nazi disguising as
a pro-Jewish pro-Israel "patriot".

GO FUCK YOURSELF !!!

That's all.

Dan Koren

Mar 29, 2023, 11:46:48 AM3/29/23
On Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 6:03:46 AM UTC-7, Andrew Clarke wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 6:26:42 PM UTC+11, Dan Koren wrote:
> > https://www.timesofisrael.com/ben-gvir-reportedly-set-to-detail-plan-for-billion-shekel-1800-man-national-guard/
> >
> > Israel is now on its way to becoming
> > the 14th Confederacy state.
>
> Well, really the 13th because Missouri 's
> pro-secession government was forced
> into exile in Texas, while the state itself
> remained within remained within the Union,
> even though it was a slave state. It was
> exempt form Lincoln's proclamation of
> 1863 ...

I know. Let's make it 13.5 ;-)

dk
Message has been deleted

Dan Koren

Mar 29, 2023, 12:27:29 PM3/29/23
On Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 9:12:55 AM UTC-7, Marc S wrote:
> Finally you have figured it out.
> >
> > GO FUCK YOURSELF !!!
> >
> > That's all.
>
> You realize I was being sarcastic, right?

An echt Teutonic Prussian kind of sarcasm.
If there is such a thing.

dk
Message has been deleted