Chinese music for guitar

Eduard V. Agullo

Aug 13, 2022, 3:39:11 PM8/13/22

I have the pleasure of sharing a video of a recent recital of mine.
I made the Spanish premiere of these pieces. The composer ( born 1991 ) is Shuwen Zhang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zxmYP9iHM

Enjoy it !

Eduard V. Agulló

Matt Faunce

Aug 13, 2022, 11:12:15 PM8/13/22
Great! I’m glad Chinese composers are contributing to classical music* with
their native idiom. And I’m happy to hear it. (I have a recording of
Chinese music composed in the time of Confucius, and one piece, if I recall
correctly, fits what I can considered “classical”.)

* i.e., to what I consider as “classical”, which, btw, doesn’t include
anything by the Beatles.

--
Matt