Nails, product review

Bernie Cosell

Oct 3, 2022, 7:05:36 AM10/3/22
After the discussion about strengthening nails I was ordering strings from
StringsByMail and I asked them about nail care and they recommended
"Healthy Hoof" . I recalled that that was one of the things mentioned in
my thread on nails.. and... the damn stuff *works*!! It has only been
about two months now, but my nails have not only stopped breaking but
they're stronger than they've ever been. What a treat!!

/Bernie\
--
Bernie Cosell Fantasy Farm Fibers
ber...@fantasyfarm.com Pearisburg, VA

Steven Bornfeld

Oct 3, 2022, 5:25:38 PM10/3/22
On 10/3/2022 7:05 AM, Bernie Cosell wrote:
> After the discussion about strengthening nails I was ordering strings from
> StringsByMail and I asked them about nail care and they recommended
> "Healthy Hoof" . I recalled that that was one of the things mentioned in
> my thread on nails.. and... the damn stuff *works*!! It has only been
> about two months now, but my nails have not only stopped breaking but
> they're stronger than they've ever been. What a treat!!
>
> /Bernie\

Thanks for the tip! Sounds worth a try. Years ago, based on a
recommendation from probably here, I tried "Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker". It
wasn't bad as a moisturizer, but I couldn't tell that it did anything
for my nails. Plus it had a rather strong odor. Also, I now eat my
oats out of a bucket.