My "Five Pieces by Turlough O'Carolan For Guitar" are now published

Jerry Willard

Mar 13, 2023, 8:16:12 AM3/13/23
I ask the group's indulgence for yet another publishing post - SO - Please forgive my eine kleine spamming 🙂 My "Five Pieces by Turlough O'Carolan For Guitar" are now published via SheetMusic Plus - you can do a search using my name it it will come right up or you can me privately via the link on youtube or email me via jerrywi...@gmail.com
https://youtu.be/BUGzQjSYDKw

Andrew Schulman

Mar 25, 2023, 10:13:46 PM3/25/23
On Monday, March 13, 2023 at 8:16:12 AM UTC-4, Jerry Willard wrote:
> I ask the group's indulgence for yet another publishing post - SO - Please forgive my eine kleine spamming 🙂 My "Five Pieces by Turlough O'Carolan For Guitar" are now published via SheetMusic Plus - you can do a search using my name it it will come right up or you can me privately via the link on youtube or email me via jerrywi...@gmail.com
> https://youtu.be/BUGzQjSYDKw

Wonderful, Jerry. I love O'Carolan, back in the day I played several with the Abaca String Band. Hewlett, Sheebeg Sheemore, and Lord Inchiquin. So lyrical. Your arrangements and playing here are superb as always.

Andrew