Fernando Sor - Opus 31, No 18

John Nguyen

Dec 3, 2022, 11:19:27 PM12/3/22
https://youtu.be/7MPrfq8BBLY

Something for Saturday night. I hope you guys like it.
Cheers!

John

John

Dec 4, 2022, 3:20:44 PM12/4/22
Nicely done. Thank you.

John Nguyen

Dec 4, 2022, 9:03:00 PM12/4/22
On Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 3:20:44 PM UTC-5, John wrote:
> Nicely done. Thank you.

Thanks for watching, John!

Matt Faunce

Dec 13, 2022, 11:21:01 AM12/13/22
This is similar to his B minor etude, in ways. The two might make a good
pair.

Are you familiar with the B Minor prelude by Francis Kleynjans which is an
hommage to Sor? It’s from his 24 preludes. It’s a real gem.

--
Matt

John Nguyen

Dec 14, 2022, 5:16:53 PM12/14/22
Yeah it does have similarity with the B minor Op. 35, no. 22.that was the reason I got drawn to it the first I heard David Starobin playing. I’m not familiar with Kleynjans prelude. I’ll look into that.

John

John Hall

Jan 23, 2023, 7:51:25 AM1/23/23
Well done John! You got all the accompaniment notes (particularly the last one) without losing the time. Not easy!
John

John Nguyen

Jan 23, 2023, 11:17:21 PM1/23/23
Thanks for your kind words, John! Happy Lunar new Year! Cheers!

carlosgu...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2023, 11:25:59 AM2/24/23
Good to hear you, again, john...

John Nguyen